Saturday, September 10, 2016

Sept. 10...Something to share...

Hmmm....how about a recipe??  I am in charge of the snack for this month's book club.  I wanted something light and not something sugary...we meet late in the afternoon and head home around dinner time. I found something super easy and sounds like it will taste great and the presentation is easy.
You will need:
ice cream cones dipped in magic shell (you want the cone shaped ones ...sugar cones.)
a variety of chopped fruit....melons, grapes...whatever you like....
dip....1 block of creme cheese and 1 jar of marshmallow fluff.

You let the cones dry...make the dip for the fruit by just blending the two ingredients.  Fill the cones with the fruit..do not overfill..can always put more fruit in them once they are served.  Put the dip in the middle of a round tray....place the cones around the dip...like the rays of the sun.  Looks great....and is yummy and super easy!
hugs abby

11 comments:

  1. This sounds great Abby, thank you for sharing.

    I'm enjoying your daily posts :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...some are fun..some more difficult...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Easy and tasty....my 2 main criteria.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Sounds great, Abby...used to make something similar for my boys but used my fruit dip with cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla rather than marshmallow fluff. Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm..I will have to try your dip and see which I like better..Thanks.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Yum that sounds delicious Abby. Might have to keep that recipe, for next time I have to supply a snack. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! I'll have to keep that one in mind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope it is as easy as it looks...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Yes..thinking it would be fun to do with the grands..
      hugs abby

      Delete