Friday, September 30, 2016

One Thing I Say I Think, but I don't...Sept. 30

                 I spent my walk time this morning trying to come up with something for this post.  I have gone this far, I can't falter on the last day.  I finished my walk with no ideas.  So...I am going to 'adjust' the title....lol.  I did think of something I say, but don't mean...close enough, right?
                      What I say that I don't often mean.....I'm fine or I'm OK.  I have become pretty good at it, saying with a smile and some conviction.  Why do I say it when I am not?, Maybe because I figure it is something people say or ask, and are not all that interested in a long answer if I happen to be in a not so good place.  Maybe, because I spent a long time building walls to protect myself and old habits die hard....or just hand around.  There is one person who does not buy that answer, no matter how convincing I think I am being...and I am pretty sure you all know who that is.  
                         And you know what....that makes me a very lucky lady...and a very pleased lady that I have complete the September challenge.
hugs abby


8 comments:

  1. I say the same thing, Abby...I'm fine. For me, it's a combination of having to protect myself and not having anyone to help...and those that could didn't want to hear it. I'm betting your Master 'encourages' you to change that answer the same way Matthew 'encouraged' me. LOL

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You win your bet! I wish we were neighbors...we could have lots of fun.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. As always this was such a well written post. Such a pity the challenge is over, but I'm sure you are relieved not to post daily any more. You did wonderful though, and I'm very proud of you that you did.

    I know about being in a bad place and hiding it from everyone, Abby. My Wanita could fool her own family with a smile. Still if you love someone you just feel it, don't you. I know you feel it too when your Master tries something to hide from you. You cannot help but feel it.

    Thank you for all these posts of yours, I enjoyed them very much.

    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, I am glad I decided to participate. Yes, when you love someone, words are not necessary.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby, oh, I say the same thing too, and fortunately Rick doesn't always buy it either.

    Congratulations on completing the September challenge. I really enjoyed following your posts :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all you comments..they encouraged me to keep going.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Oh, for years I said I was "fine"...as much as I hoped no one would see through me, I am certain they did. I have learned to not say it when I don't mean it...well, most the time... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I have learned also...most of the time.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete