Thursday, September 29, 2016

My Best Quality...Sept. 29

              I think one of my better qualities is that I am a good friend.  My friends know, I am a phone call away to talk or sometimes more importantly to listen.  I have sat with friends and encouraged them to get well, and to say good-bye. We ,have laughed until we could no longer breathe.  I help celebrate their special occasions, and comfort them when things go awry.  We laugh, we cry, we play, we support each other, we are there for each other.
    hugs abby

10 comments:

  1. I could totally see you as that person ;)

    willie

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what a wonderful "best quality" to have Abby! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Over all I have been lucky in life, and believe I should give back.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. I think your best quality is your loving heart...that's what makes you such a good friend, awesome mother/grandmother and wonderful partner to your Master. :)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, you made me teary-eyed...thank you!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I could not agree more with Cat. Anything I'd say would lessen her words. It's your loving heart that makes all those roles possible and cherished.

    I think you are awesome,
    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much....when I am having a down day, I will have to come back and read these responses.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. I couldn't agree more with everyone above :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to you too....I think the same could be said of you.
      hugs abby

      Delete