Monday, September 12, 2016

Harder Play....on the second Monday....

        A while ago, Master proclaimed the first Monday of the month harder play Monday. It has happened a couple times, but life seems to have different plans....either life or my prayers being answered.
         Last Monday was Labor Day...family time.  Master had said we would do the harder play on Tuesday.  We barely had time for maintenance.  On Wednesday, I had the sniffles, and was up all night with a miserable hacking cough...cancel out the rest of the week....
       I am finally feeling better, just a slight cough...Master was very pleased that I was feeling better...just in time for maintenance day.  Master is getting the maintenance paddle out as I undress.  I walk over and reach out for another hugs and then start to kneel for my kneeling time.  Master gives me a strange look....I ask if we are skipping kneeling time.  He laughs and says, guess we are just skipping the naked part. Yikes I forgot to take off my panties.  Master says...we can start with them on....now I am really a little confused,
     So we have some panty on kneeling, re-claiming time.  I am then over His lap, panties on.  Master starts with a hand warm-up, and some rubbing.  He asks if the warm-up is worth it...I say always.  He then grabs the maintenance paddle, and continues, asking if the panties make a difference...they are on the flimsy side.  I tell Him anything helps. 
       After a bit, Master says enough of this pretending...let's get to the real thing.  I try to explain that this is the real thing...does not work.  So, I am naked over his lap, and He starts by lightly spanking my thighs.  He asks if that is where maintenance should be, I honestly say no.  He reminds me there is a much better answer.....I know what he wants to hear, i also know that he will 'up the ante' until he hears it.  'It is your choice, Sir."  Real maintenance starts....on my bottom, phew.
     I am ouching from the beginning ...maintenance is 4 sets of 25.  After the first set, while He is rubbing, I remark that He is spanking harder than usual.....He does not think so, I must be more sensitive today.  Second set, a little harder, and then a break...otherwise known as sucking Master's cock time.  Too soon break time is over, time for the last 2 sets.  
     Maintenance is over and Master tells me to present my bottom.  I am thinking maintenance is over..I hear spread your legs I want to able to get between them.  As soon as I do, I feel the crop.  Once He has me moaning, He moves to my bottom, I am relaxing into the spanking, when a much harder smack lands....I react and He tells me...nice a hand print.
     Master is done with the crop and I start to get, Master stops me.  I say more?....He grins and says the words...harder play Monday.  I know that resistance is futile. So I settle back in....Master has chosen a toy with a much sharper sting...the small strap.   Next, I feel a much larger smack, covering most of my bottom.  The large leather oval paddle.  My bottom is definitely warmed up, and I am 'in the zone ' of just accepting and enjoying.  Master finishes up and says 10 more hard ones,, He tells me to spread my lets wider, and plays with me with He is giving my the last 10...such a combination of sensations, I am dripping when He is done.  ( I assumed at the time that He was using the leather paddle, I later found out He was using the large wooden paddle man paddle, I was really in that zone).
           This was a multi-purpose day...maintenance and harder play....and some might fine loving.....and to think, I used to dread Mondays.
hugs abby

16 comments:

  1. Seems like every day is a day to look forward to :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...every day is a gift.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Your Monday's always sound mighty fine to me Abby lol, and this is no exception :) I'm sorry to hear you have been feeling under the weather and glad you are feeling better.

    Sounds like you and Master definitely caught up on missed sessions! lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cold is getting better....they always last for 14 days or two weeks.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Your Monday maintenance always sounds like fun Abby. Glad to hear you are over your cold, nothing worse than feeling miserable.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am at least sleeping better.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. No matter what, you guys enjoy whatever day it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could probably only take a portion of your play, but it's great you can count on it taking place very week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is the Master of consistency.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Oh Abby! That sounds like a perfect Monday! I really kinda love the idea of harder play Mondays, I'd certainly not dread Mondays any more lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does make Monday's much more interesting.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Wow Abby, :) Your Master never fails to bring creativity to (the table) your bottom! LOL! Wonderful for both of you! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...He always says He does not want me to get bored...He does a great job at not allowing that to happen....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Happy you are feeling better, Abby and were able to enjoy the time with Master. Good gravy woman...I swear your butt is made of iron! ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...Not iron, but I keep hoping it will be getting smaller with all the 'exercise'...not yet..
      hugs abby

      Delete