Tuesday, September 20, 2016

A Way to Relax...Sept. 20

          This is my favorite way to relax.  I am over Master's lap, my bottom is toasty warm and a nice rosy red color....thanks to Master and His hand and maybe a paddle or two and some leather.  Master is enjoying the view and rubbing my bottom as we quietly chat.  Eventually Master's hands start to land an occasional pinch or scratch...that rouses me and catches my attention.  I settle in, and those hands might start rubbing my leg, my bottom, my back, rubbing and massaging, thumping, so many wonderful sensations,,,,,and eventually I hear Him chuckle.  I knew I would hear it soon,  I can feel myself getting so wet.  
             Master might mention that I am so relaxed He might not want to stir me....I look at Him and grin.  I know He will not be able to keep Himself from spreading my wetness and reaching in and creating more.  We are in no  hurry, so the build up is slow....it feels so good, I just want Him to continue.  Eventually, His fingers get more 'active', I am no longer relaxed, I am panting and squirming and moaning. I finally manage to squeak out ...may I cum, ppppllllleeeaasse, Sir.
He waits, but not long, and gives me the go-ahead.  
                   I am officially 'jello', movement, words or reactions are not possible.  Master snuggles in next to me and....it is nap time...we are not as young as we used to be;).
hugs abby

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful way to relax Abby and your Master always seems to know what's right for you. Lucky lady!
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does, and I am not an easy read....He has worked hard to get us to this place.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Hi Abby, definitely a wonderful way to relax and I agree, you are one lucky lady :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, I realize how lucky I am....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Good way to ensure a good relaxing nap. I agree with Roz, you are one lucky lady, Abby. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to think napping was over-rated...not any more.
      hugs abby.

      Delete
  4. sounds like a perfect way to relax...lucky you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is and....I do know how lucky I am...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful way to relax. Duo relaxation if you ask me...

    Smile,
    Han

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL...I know someone who would agree with you....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete