Friday, August 5, 2016

Wearing Master's Belt....

        I walk into Master's living room and prominently displayed is His belt.  I smile thinking this is going to be a very fun Friday. Master asks why am I standing around with a silly grin on my face?  I take the hint and get naked and kneeling.  Master is reclaiming me as we both relax...it has been 'one of those' weeks for both of us.
        Master asks if I have any ideas what we should do with his belt?  I say I could put it back on Him to wear....thinking to myself, and then later take of off slowly through the loops and...
He picks it up and buckles it around my neck, leaving a long end down my back. "Or you could wear it".  He tightens it snuggly around my neck and hangs on to the 'tail' that remains.  He asks how I am feeling and what am I thinking.
         I mention that I had hoped the belt would be used against my skin.  He has me kneel and move in close to Him.  He uses the leftover end of the belt to smack my back.  Top half on up, since that is as far as it reaches.  I am quickly regretting my last answer as I start ouching at the sharp slaps.  Master stops and says...we forgot about a warm-up...would you like to stop and get over my lap for a warm-up.  To my credit, I choke down all sarcasm, and simply reply...Yes Sir, thank- You.
        Master treats me to a lovely, long hand warm-up.  He then tells me to get up, He removes the belt and tells me to kneel and present my bottom to Him.  He is going to turn it from nice and warm to red hot.  Deciding on sets of 12, He starts in....they are hard, but my bottom is warmed-up, and it is leather.  After the first set, He  surprises me with a lighter, fast set on my thighs.  Back to my bottom, second set, then the soles of me feet.  Third set and my lower leg.  Yes, He is making a point...all of me...all His.  He finishes with a long set on my bottom.  He then checks to see if I am plugged...I am.  He plays with the plug, twirling, pushing and pulling, slowly then quicker....He asks if I need a permission...."no Sir, not yet".
He tells me maybe I won't get a yes..I look at Him and say...not possible...He gives me THAT look, I retract that statement quickly.
         Master continues to bring me to the edge, and back a little, until I am begging....finally I hear....cum for Me!  I do...and I do....and I do...and you get the ideal.  Finally, I am laying there not able to move a muscle or even a word.  Master is rubbing and massaging and says He loves it when I end up totally spent not able to move or talk.  Once I am breathing normally, and can think again, I ask to sit on His lap.  I am up and snuggling into my perfect spot. This has been one hot  summer here.... the heat in Master's living room sure matches the weather outside.
         hugs abby
          
         
         
       

27 comments:

  1. Hi Abby, ooh, this sounds delicious, fun Friday indeed :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite guy with my favorite spanking 'toy'...ah......perfect.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Happy to hear all worked out in the end ( pun intended), especially after the lower leg and upper back portion of the day ( I HATE that~ gee all I seem to do is complain here! lol).

    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am right with you..I hate it also...gets me about as far as it probably gets you.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. hot hot hot hot and i don't mean the weather. belt. leather. ah sigh... good on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was hot, the belt was hot, I was hot, Master was hot.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Some all over attention with the belt....not a bad way to spend a Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A very good way to spend a Friday.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. A good way to start the weekend. Leather is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leather is always better...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. a great Friday indeed!!! :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping for a repeat soon...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Your Master never seems to run out of ideas!
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, I am never sure what He has thought up for us...He is pretty amazing.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Abby! You and I do think alike. I'm at the beach for the weekend and as you know, Eric is gone until the 27th of October. Ouch! I brought his belt with me... and was wearing it this morning just cuz I missed him. Then I read your post! Ha! Lucky girl. Enjoy. :) Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah....It was a great Friday afternoon...I love His belt...maybe because it makes everything more personal...??
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. MMM Lovely Abby..... hot weather and the temperature turned up to hot on your behind. Fun times with your Master, lucky lady!
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I much prefer Master's heat to that stickiness outside:)
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely Friday for you! When I hear that swoosh sound as the belt comes through the loops, I know I will end up in my happy place very soon.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah yes....seems the belt awakens all my senses...love it!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  13. You certainly love to play with master! Love your teasing by wearing the belt!
    Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do....we both have the same quirky sense of humor and love making each other laugh..
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yikes woman, that's hotter than my hottest fantasy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...the real thing always is better...thanks.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A little defiance will always get you want you really want... :)
    A nice toastie read...

    peace and love
    1ManView

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as it is just a 'little' defiance...thanks!
      hugs abby

      Delete