Monday, August 29, 2016

Walking can have many rewards....

            Walking has become a part of my day.  In nice weather, there is a bike path that I can walk to and go either North or South, or just walk around development where I live.  On the not so nice days...which seem to be the majority....I go to an indoor walking circuit....and walk around in circles.  UGH..I do listen to music, and it is boring....so there are days that I let my imagination run wild to more fun ideas;). My goal for each day is 50 minutes, and most days I am between that and 60 minutes.  The other day I was letting my imagination go and when I checked I had walked for 70 minutes.
               I sent Master a text telling Him that I deserved a reward for the 70 minutes.  I expected a...good girl...great now you have a new goal...or a {{{{HUGS}}}}.  He replied with...hmmm, how about a flogging?  I quickly let Him know that would be a great reward.  
             Later, I walk into His living room and see in a row, on the rug...the lovely beaver tail leather paddle, the not so lovely larger and stiffer black leather paddle, an eagerly anticipated small leather strap, Master's wonderful belt, the daunting large leather strop, and finally my favorite....the large leather flogger.
Yes, I am smiling and looking as Master reminds me that I should be naked and kneeling.  I quickly remedy that, and Master is claiming me, reminding me, that all of me is His.
             He asks if I would like a hand warm-up first...I think DUH...but say Yes Sir.  I am over His lap, as He peppers my bottom with spanks, we chat, getting caught up on plans.  He tells me to crawl over and get the first paddle.  I hand Him the beaver tail paddle and get back over His lap.  It is like a continuation of His hand, but with the kiss of leather added. I am not sure how many He had in mind, I do not count when not required to....but too soon I was told to go fetch the black leather paddle.  
           It has much more of a sting to it, so I squirm a little, but soon settle in.  To make sure that I am staying alert, Master adds lighter spanks to my thighs, lower legs and soles of my feet.  Next I get the small leather strap. Master lands some light ones on my back, but tells me I have to move....groan....so He can  get to my bottom.  I stand and lean over, as Master continues.....this strap is on the narrow size, the pain is more concentrated.
             Master then decides, we are half way there, so it is time for a break...Master's code for 'suck my cock'.  I am up and kneeling, letting Him know that I am very happy with my 'reward'.  He fills my mouth with cum and tells me to keep going for 3 more minutes before I get permission to swallow.  I give Him a wide-eyed look, but continue.  I am doing my best, but soon...and I doubt it was 3 minutes...I am starting to make noise and trying to give Master the...may I swallow NOW look?
He chuckles, and very nicely tells me I may swallow when I am ready.....which is as soon as He gets the words out.
         Master then tells me to get His belt, and kneel and present my bottom to Him.  My bottom has cooled off a little, but it only takes one set to warm it up, and I am back in a leather trance.  Next is the large strop, on a well warmed bottom, I have come to love this almost as much as His belt.  It covers a larger area, and the leather is sooo smooth.  I am in a zone, when Master finishes.
        Master picks up the flogger and tells me lean against the mantel.  He alternates with flogging my back, then just swishing the strands all over my body, flogging my bottom, more swishing, then my back and repeat the circuit.  Yes, I can feel myself dripping.  He stops, but has me stay in position, as He reaches in to bring me right to the edge....stops lets me cool down....and repeats.  I am begging for a permission (or several)....and finally they are granted.  
         So....will I be walking 70 minutes again....what do you think?

hugs abby

14 comments:

  1. LOL Abby...if you get a sweet reward, then definitely walk those extra minutes. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great incentive!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Oh Abby! Think how exciting 75 minutes will be! You can do it. ;) Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...don't want Him to expect it...rather surprise Him occasionally.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Wow Abby, now that's what I call great incentive to walk!:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master knows how to motivate me...some ways a just better than others...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Fantastic Abby, I'd be doing the 70 minutes if that's the reward. Heaven!
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was heavenly..good descriptive.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Oh yes 70 minutes sounds like the new time for walking! Hmmmm but maybe Master will soon consider that the norm! I gues then I would do some days the old normal but then a few at 70! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and I think alike...My plan is very similar to yours....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. I only have one question.... Why are you blogging when you could be walking?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL love you comment..great question.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great with the walking, Abby! :) That Master of yours is always creative in his spanking sessions- sounds like a fabulous reward!

    Misty's comment has me LOL!! I was thinking the same as Minelle! You have a very clever Master. Enjoy your walks. The benefits seem to be multifaceted for sure! Wonderful! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually have grown to enjoy the walking and look forward to them....Master's rewards have something to do with that.
      hugs abby

      Delete