Tuesday, August 2, 2016

To remind..or not to remind??

  I spent a week helping out with the grands before it was     cruise time.... we swam, we ate, we were entertained, we relaxed....yes it was wonderful.  I had high expectations and was not disappointed!  Seas were calm, except for one day, the rain almost non-existent, it was a vacation to look back on and smile at the memories for a long time to come.
   Master was quick to remind me on Monday morning, that we were back to our routine, meaning...maintenance.  After my naked kneeling I was over Master's lap for maintenance.  For the last couple years, any missed maintenance spankings are made up....not my favorite rule.  I do get a much appreciated hand warm-up, before the little, but mighty, maintenance paddle takes over.  I am squirming and ouching very quickly. Master stops after each set of 25 for some much appreciated rubbing, and to remind me why we have maintenance spankings.
    At 100, Master stops and decides to 'check' and see if I was protesting too much....He does seem to find evidence that at least one part of me was glad that maintenance was back. He asks if i would like a break before round 2....of course I would!  I rise and get on my knees, planning on extending the break as long as possible....maybe Master will forget about round 2??
   Of course, He does not forget.  He decides break time is over for now.   Master starts by checking to see if I am still wet...He finds His answer, and is rubbing some on my moistness on my bottom, then goes back to find more.....i am already on the edge, and ask Him if He please could start the next round of maintenance.  Since I asked so nicely....He picks up the paddle and starts on the next 100.  I am not as squirmy this time around, but am equally glad when He gets to 100. 
    Now, I am expecting a third round of maintenance, since we missed 2 weeks, but as Master continues to rub I hear Him say now that maintenance is over....I have been thinking about my cane for the last few days.  I am a little confused, and wonder if I should remind Him that there should be 3 maintenance sessions. (And yes, I know I should not have hesitated or thought about it....but I did.)  I decide I will wait and see how things work out...since Master rarely forgets anything.
       Master had me in position for the caning....yes, my bottom is nicely warmed, but there still is a sting.  I know He was working on sets of 12....I have not idea how many sets....maybe 6.  It was not very long, before He was finished.  Time for another break.....once my mouth is full of His cum, Master has me lay on my back over His lap, while He enjoys torturing or pleasuring (you decide) me.  I know I cannot swallow without permission, I am so close to exploding, I also know I will probably have no control over the swallowing part if I wait til the explosion.  I start to make noises, pointing to my mouth and throat...hoping He will get the message.
       He laughs, and asks if I am asking for permission to swallow.  I am nodding.....He tells me, not yet, when I give you permission, to cum, you may swallow, at the same time.  Luckily, He does not make me wait long and soon, I am indeed, swallowing and cuming. As we are relaxing and snuggling...Master looks up at me and asks...."did we have another maintenance to make up?" ( I told you He never forgets.)  I look at Him and say yes Sir, and ask if we can schedule it for another day, since we are both so comfy at the moment.  Nope....and before He can ask, I tell Him I did remember, but was waiting to see if He remembered...then I thanked Him for asking since it would stop the debate in my head....He tells me to get up and get over His lap.  One hundred fast, hard spanks later, we are truly all caught up with maintenance.  Once I can talk I say that was hard and fast...Master says, since you did not ask when you remembered you lost any breaks for rubbing...and you were spanked after cumming......so  you will certainly remember to mention it next time.  He is right....once again...and yes, I will mention it, if there is a next time....
        Hope you are all staying cool, I am slowly catching up with all of you.......
hugs abby
    
        

13 comments:

  1. Hi Abby, glad you had such a wonderful time on the cruise. A cruise is definitely on my list!

    Wow, I truly don't know how you take so much, or how you managed not to swallow. My hat's off to you lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The not swallowing was harder...I kept thinking what if i just spit it all out....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad your cruise was such a pleasure!

    I'm with Roz, you are amazing! I'd never make it that many spanks! But you two definitely have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cruise was great...I am ready to go again...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Glad you had a terrific time on your cruise - were you spanked at sea?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must know the answer to that...YES:). But no toys involved just His hand...and a lead - in to.....other activities...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Oh god I was so worried you were going to choke! So glad your safe and happy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was worried I was going to spit it out....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Spanking after an orgasm is an experience I am not overly fond of. Mind you most of our spankings are punishment or resets so they aren't like you describe anyway! LOL so 'fond' is a stretch for those as well. I can just seem to take more if I haven't orgasmed yet.

    Happy you had a great cruise. I am terrified of the ocean, so once again we differ! LMAO
    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only been spanked a couple of time after orgasm, the first time was not fun...this timed I seemd to tolerate it better.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Yay! I'm so glad you are home and had a wonderful cruise. As for week three of maintenance, dang girl! You are a powerhouse. How did you last through 100 hard and fast?! Ack! Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ..Honestly,,,I don't know. LOL...He did seem to ease up a bit on the last hundred...but coming after an orgasm is not usually a good thing.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. I am so glad you had such a wonderful time on the cruise. No doubt in my mind that your Master would remember. :-) Hugs to you and welcome back

    ReplyDelete