Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Master vs. calendar...

   Guess who wins?

   Sunday morning right after telling me good morning, He adds...tomorrow is the first Monday of the month.  I am not much of a morning person, but He did catch my attention. (Maybe almost a year ago, Master decreed first Mondays..."Harder Play Mondays".  It happened for a few Mondays, then we both forgot and missed a couple, and then He remembered again.)  I have been away for the last 2 Mondays, so we missed those.  Once I am awake enough to respond, I say...most people think maintenance qualifies as harder play Mondays.  Master laughs and says...maintenance is a hard spanking to keep you calm and submissive, and to avoid punishment, harder play spankings are play spankings..totally different. As I am trying to think of a response He continues, with His evil grin widening.... now don't you worry about it today...just forget that it is going to happen.  
      Later, when I am fully awake and functioning, I go check a calendar....Monday is not the first Monday..it is the second!  I rush to let Him know the good...er...bad..news.  His reply....Oh, well in our world, tomorrow is the first Monday. He returns to what He is doing...discussion is over, Master has over-ruled the calendar, and I will try to not let the thought of harder play Monday be on my brain all day.....
    Monday....it is time for maintenance.  I am kneeling, naked. Master remarks that there seems to be electricity coming from my nipples, have I been thinking about this all day?  ..."Pretty hard not to think about it, Sir."  After a bit, He stops and as He is rubbing He asks if that is enough maintenance? I am not sure I heard correctly, but I am going with it.  I would like a little more Sir....He is happy to oblige.
        Even with the extended warm-up, it ends too soon.  Master has the maintenance paddle in His hand, and announces...since this is harder play day, these will be hard and slow.  Usually maintenance is 4 fairly quick sets of 25.
They are hard and slow, alternating cheeks,  and long before the first set is over I am squirming and getting vocal.  The next set, and this time it is 5 spanks in the same spot before moving on....I am getting very vocal. A stop for some rubbing, and the third set....all unpredictable here and there, all over.  Set four is quicker and mostly all in the area.
            I am panting...and not from needing a permission    ...Master asks if that was hard enough to qualify as harder play...I assure Him, it was.  He then tells me to finish up....finish up???,,,,I can choose.  Ten with the paddleman paddle, which is large, heavy and covers both cheeks or 50 more hard ones with His belt.  As soon as I hear the choices, I have decided, but I take time to mull it over a bit ( and give my bottom a bit of a break.)  My bottom is very well warned....I choose His belt.
          He wants me laying flat, He has decided on sets of 10.
And, yes they are hard...but not too hard....this part of harder play Monday is something I could go for more often.  Master stops after 3 sets, and as He is rubbing, He notices that I am wet....down my thighs.  He chuckles...an reminds me, no permission until we are done with all 50.  He picks up the belt and finishes all 50.  I am squirming, but not from pain...I need relief...Master laughs, and says He will not ask me to admit that I might enjoy Harder Play First Mondays...even when they are not the first Mondays.  
               Master rubs a away a little of the pain and then makes sure that the pain part becomes a distant memory, and I grunt and moan and shout my way through several orgasms...Later, Master asks me if I remember how quiet I always tried to be, barely letting out a peep.  I laugh, saying I don't think I could go back to quiet even if I wanted to....and thankfully, He has no desire to go back to quiet either.
hugs abby 
       

22 comments:

  1. Oh, goodness, I couldn't take a fraction of that. The happy ending sounds worth it though.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hardest was the maintenance, all the rest was much nicer..:)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Hi Abby, love the title lol. Love too how your Master keeps you on your toes ... harder play Monday on a non first Monday. Now how did I know you would choose his belt :)

    This sounds wonderful and I agree with Rosie, the ending sounded worth it :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know me well, my friend. Master likes to ensure that I am smiling as I drift off snuggled close to him.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Your Mondays always remind me of working out at the gym. You must be exhausted. However, the multiple orgasms sound like a great way to start a new week.

    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now, if I could only convince Master that our Mondays mean I get a not exercise day...LOL.
      hugs abby

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Intrepid is the word that comes to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...evil grin widening.... I can see why!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He loves to plant that seed, and just let me stew every time I think about it.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Abby I thought your usual Mondays would be hard enough without extra hard. The ending sounds wonderful though.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, the other harder play Monday's I recall as being harder than this one...but I would never admit that to Master.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. who could be quiet with all that going on? :-) Sounds like you might very well enjoy harder first Mondays even when it is the second Monday :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..or third or fourth...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. I kind of like it when they make a decision, like it how the calendar worked. I would be looking forward to Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...Master makes lots of those decisions....Mondays were never one of my favorite days..Master has helped me to reconsider.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Kind of love that you worked on a whole other calendar! Being quiet is highly overrated ;-p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master is not easily deterred...by anything.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. I agree with Bleue, being quiet is overrated. I have to be quiet most times because of where we live. On the odd occasion when we have gone to a secluded location, it has been very liberating actually to let the sounds out. I always prided myself for being quiet, turns out that inhibits part of my letting go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your sentence pretty much sums it up for me....being quiet was keeping everything bottled up. It is so liberating, so amazing to just bring out that primal, screaming being.
      hugs abby

      Delete