Thursday, July 14, 2016

WWW...

   No, not the world wide web, not about wrestling....refers to my Wild, Wonderful Wednesday....I arrive at Master's, yes I am plugged, and I have remembered my new rule...
   I am kneeling naked, Master is claiming me, concentrating on my nipples.  He is lightly brushing against them, circling them, just enough so that I can feel his touch.  He occasionally increases the pressure, but then returns to very light touches.  I start to squirm, it is as if I can feel a current passing between us. I am panting, leaning forward for more, feeling myself get wetter....Master decides we need to move on, it is way tooooo early for any permissions to be granted.
   Master asks if i notice anything new....looking around I notice the bath brush that had not been seen in a while...and I had not missed it.  Master says He finally found it, in the garage of all places, and to celebrate, we will be using it today.  I had nothing to do with it being in the garage!  If I had, it would  have not been found.
   Master starts in with the brush, fairly lightly, but I am surprised, expecting a hand warm-up.  Master assures me this is a warm-up.  After a bit, the spankings get harder, and then He starts a cycle of thigh, thigh, cheek, cheek.  He then spanks concentrating on one spot.  The spanks get harder again.  I am thinking, He must not be counting right, it seems like it is way more than 100....when He finally stops, He says five minutes with the bath brush...good girl.  I ask if He was counting, He says no, just timing.  
   He starts to rub the bristle side of the brush all over my body.  My senses are re-awakened, it feels so very good.  Up and down my legs, my back, my bottom.  This five minutes seems to go by much more quickly.
   Master then says it is my turn to complete a 5 minute activity.
I grin, and reach for His cock.  I check the time, and settle in, to see how many different sensations I can please Him with...in 5 minutes.  Master then checks to see if I am enjoying as much as He is.....of course I am!  I am up and back over His lap, Master telling I may cum, while He starts in again with that darn bath brush.  He is varying the hardness and where He spanks, I am getting close to exploding, but just cannot get over that edge.  I hear myself say...please....Master says please what..harder, more, stop?? I groan, please touch me, help me.....Ahhhh, He replies, since you ask so nicely....
      I am just still, getting my breathing back to normal, I hear Master's voice, and feel Him rubbing me all over.  I start to stir, He tells me to stay, relax...I tell Him any more relaxed and I am napping....Turns out to be a great idea for both of us!
hugs abby
       
   
    

27 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks....good to see you here..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Shame that Master found the bath brush, Abby, five minutes, ouch! I'm glad it turned out well in the end, Master seems to have an endless supply of ideas.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have been together for 13/14 years,,,and He still surprises me....lucky girl!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful afternoon! Well except for the bath brush!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah....that bath brush is going to have to disappear again...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I have a love/hate relationship with the bath brush. I love that it, like no other, gets me where I need to be during a reset, but MAN. LOL. He uses it sparingly. I Haven't decided if that is a good thing - my feelings torn, between a great mental head space and the physical repercussions. Okay who am I kidding, once it is over I love the bath brush for where I end up. I still think it sounds so silly though, because out of all the implements he has, and he has a lot~ all now that have been designed specifically for spanking, that I love/loathe a bath brush from WALMART! LOL

    Okay question time now, seeing how you talked about napping. Have you ever fallen asleep right after a spanking? Literally. right. after. Like in position? Though maybe it is different if you mix it up with 'fun' in there, and not 'just' spanking. LOL

    willie

    (ps loved the part about if you had anything to do with the bath brush being in the garage, it wouldn't have been found!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get the love hate thing...Master's canes fall in that category for me. Yes, I have fallen asleep, still over His lap, or laying flat on the bed or floor...after a long session, He wear me out....and Yes He usually joins me.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Now I know, don't buy a bath brush.

    Or wait, maybe I should...

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...that bristle side feels pretty darn nice...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. We have a bath brush and have never even thought to use it for a spanking... I'm not saying a word! Shhhh. You keep quiet a well, please. I loved your sweet ending. A nap sounds awesome. Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...It seems that master always sees spanking possibilities...I won't tell. although I could tell you where to get one just like ours. We both napped...and woke up to more fun....joys of no children around.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Hi Abby, love the title :) This sounds wonderful, although I'm not sure how keen I am on the idea of a bath brush. Strange place for him to find it lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I asked how it get there...He said it was in a bag, so maybe He brought it to my place and for some reason it did not make it to the house. I fear the day He cleans out the garage...He sees possibilities in almost everything.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. WWW - what women want. Well, maybe not as intense for me, but otherwise sounds perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah...you get a gold star...I love that!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Sounds like a wonderful run on fives, for you and Master, Abby! :) Gosh! I don't know how you do it. I am so very glad that we don't have a bath brush!!! I think of all that we do have (no huge collection), the wooden hairbrush is my absolute least favourite. So any bath brush would be certain to find a major hiding place for sure. Or go out with the trash! ;)

    The nap ending sounded lovely! Makes me want one now! LOL! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that He has re-found that bath brush, He is keeping it very handy....we both enjoyed the nap...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. I have a bath brush that was given as a 'gift.'
    I do not like the feel of that decending on my bottom either! However the bristle side like master used...? Mmmmmmmmm that sounds lovely!
    Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gift?? That bristle side is awesome...especially on a freshly spanked bottom...and up and down your legs and back...and...leads very quickly to other things...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. What a hot story! I felt like I was in the room!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear...also glad that I was in the room.
      hugs abby

      Delete
    2. You are delightfully playfull :)))

      Delete
  12. Wonder Wednesday for both you and your Master. Sounds like fun doing five minutes of everything instead of counting.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adds a new twist...and I do think He gets a lot more spanks in, without my thinking about the large number.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. Abby,
    I truly loved those words you used, "current passing between us." That is it exactly!

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you agree..it really does feel that way.
      hugs abby

      Delete