Saturday, July 16, 2016

The bath brush...again!

               Master's first words on Friday were...welcome to Fun Friday.  I grinned and knew it would be a good day.  Later that morning, I am kneeling naked, getting re-claimed and reminded, that even when wearing my grandma hat...I am still His. (This coming week, I will be away helping with some grandma sitting for a couple of the grands).
                 When I get up I notice that darn bath brush is out...and waiting.  I look at it and say...again??  He says it has sentimental value, it was the first spanking implement He bought...maybe 30 years ago.  He was so excited and  happy to have taken that step...it is special.  I can't help but mention that since it is so special and practically an antique, it should be used very gently...but I refrain myself.
                I am over His lap, for another dose of the bath brush....with breaks for the much nicer bristle side.  I have no idea how many, but several sets.  When He is satisfied that the brush has had its day...He tells me to thank Him for finding it...and He will be watching the clock....I will get a flogging when I am done (my favoritest)...but the flogging will last as long as my sucking does.  I start off slowly, but Master soon grabs my hair and takes charge..saying something about He is on to me...(moi??)...He tells me when I reach the 5 minute mark, and I think He expects me to stop...silly Master.   He tells me...6 minutes...I continue....at 7 minutes, I stop, look at  Him and grin...and say...your turn..a wonderful flogging.... 7 minutes worth.
     Master is known for being a man of His word...and never 
  squelches on a deal.  He has me stand up against the fireplace mantel...and starts in....my back, shoulders, each set a bit harder.  He stops, and I know it has not been 7 minutes...He says, 3 minutes left, but my legs need a rest, so He has me get up on the sofa and lean over the back,  By the time, the 7 minutes are complete, I can feel myself dripping.  Master laughs and says He does not even have to check, He can see that  I am so ready for a permission...
         But first He wants me to finish what i started....with a reminder not to swallow.  As soon as my mouth is full with His cum, I look at Him for permission...He grins and says...over my lap...no permission.  He is using His hand, which in some ways makes it harder for me to concentrate on not swallowing.  I am at the point where I am wondering how much longer I can last, when I hear......25 more, I will count out loud...when I say 25 You may swallow....and as soon as I hear 25, I do, followed by a....cum for me...and i do:).  
              He then tells me to get up on all fours, He wants to give me a hard fucking....I more slowly, I am still in a bit of a haze.  Master is behind me, filling me from behind.  I can myself squirting, and ask for a permission, Master tells me since I squirted so nicely, I may also cum...a couple times.  I end up flat on my stomach...not able to move.
                Master sits up on the sofa and is using His feet to massage my back and bottom...it takes me a couple of minutes to realize what He is doing.  I relax into it...and soon start to squirm.  Master says something about...look ma, no hands...as I can feel myself getting wetter and wetter, once again.  Yes I do need another permission...it is granted.  As soon as I can think and talk, I say to Master...how does that happen....He laughs and says..who cares...we should just enjoy that it does.
I guess He is right.
      ....Master has a trivia question for all of you and no fair googling it...does anyone know what a crabtree and evelyn # 11 is ??? Also when the babysitting is over....it will be vacation week....and I am getting to cross something off my bucket list ... we are going to be cruising!!! I am so excited.... 
      I will be checking up on you all while I am playing with the grands....but not when we are on the ocean blue...:).  Will catch up with all of when we return.
hugs abby     

                           

28 comments:

  1. Hey Abby! Have a great trip and remember, antiques don't do well in the salt air so better leave that bath brush behind. ;) Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL,,,,it has not been packed. This is going to be a 'hands on' trip only!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. I suppose you will be cruising with your Master, abby. I wish both of you a very nice holiday.

    Hugs,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, appy, we are both looking forward to it...we leave tomorrow!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby, hope you have a lovely holiday
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great trip, Abby. You could take the bath brush and accidentally leave it on the ship...
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..no bath brushes allowed on this trip..hands only:)!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Hi Abby, I love the fun you two have, your Master sure knows how to change things up. Enjoy grandma time and have a wonderful trip. A cruise is on my bucket list.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We leave tomorrow..I am so excited!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Abby what a wonderful Friday. Enjoy your Grandma time and the cruise. Take the bath brush and accidently drop it over the side.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..much easier just to 'forget' to pack it...hands only this trip!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Have a lovely time over the next couple of weeks, I loved it when I cruised, enjoy and have lots of fun xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot wait...a whole week of us and fun!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Have fun with the kids and a wonderful trip, Abby. No, you will not be in contact with this group while on your cruise. I think a connection was $12 a minute! You can tell us all about it when you dock.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boarding in 24 hours, I am very excited!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Bon Voyage - have fun with the grands first though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun with grands...check
      Less tha24 hours to bon voyage..thanks.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Another fun-filled and creative, HOT Friday for you and Master, Abby! Great for you both!

    Have a lovely time with your grands, with lots of ice cream in bed (how I love that)! Have a super time on the cruise! You will have so much fun! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had lots of ice cream in and out of bed! Thanks, I am so excited about the next 7 days.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Have a wonderful trip!! I'll look forward to more spanking stories when you get back!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. FEET? So not my thing! LOL.

    No clue on the trivia question ( but I am going to google now). As the others said enjoy both trips!
    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hint...Master just recently rediscovered this..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. Crabtree & Evelynn makes hand/body creams and the like don't they? Perhaps not. Suffice it to say, I didn't google. lol
    The bath brush ... or should I say, the dreaded bath brush? I'm convinced ours is evil. Sounds like you had quite a lovely time overall though!
    I hope you have a wonderful trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They make lots of "bath" stuff....you win!
      thanks..hugs abby

      Delete
  14. Have a great holiday, Abby! I did laugh when I read about the bath brush. It was one of our first implements too, but all it does is make me somewhat numb. So mostly it hangs on the bathroom wall next to the bath tub.

    Many hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another hot time and read! Love your style :))))))))))

    ReplyDelete