Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Swallow.....Cum!!!

           I just saw that it was 6 years ago today that I posted my first entry.  It was only because Master insisted....and I almost stopped after a couple of months.  I am so glad that He insisted, and that I continued.  Thank You, all of you out there who have made me feel welcomed and 'normal', made me laugh, shed tears, offered me your friendship ....you are all special in your own way.
               For almost two weeks now I have been wearing my grandma hat.  The 8 and 5 year old arrived first.  We celebrated a birthday, went to a children' museum, played at the beach, saw "Finding Dory", ate lots of ice cream ( once for breakfast), did some easy hiking, played games and collapsed into bed each night.  Then the 7 and 4 year old arrived...I love seeing the four of them together, they are best friends and when a squabble arises, they usually solve it themselves.  We continued with the ice cream, went to the zoo, the beach, a baseball game....you get the picture.  They left this morning....all sad to be leaning but with great memories....
             The day they arrived, Master and I had an early play time....some naked kneeling, a delicious hand spanking warm-up, followed by a paddling with lots of stops for some rubbing and...teasing.  Just as I was getting to point of needing a permission , Master tells me to kneel and earn my permission.
I am licking, sucking, nipping, slurping....I hear Master remind me that I may not swallow until I have permission.  Master fills my mouth and tells be to get back over His knee.  I look at Him...He laughs...and reminds me that I do not have permission to swallow.  (this is something new).  
              I am back over His lap, and He is spanking, not hard, but just right.....I can't make any recognizable words so I try to make sounds, giving Him a message.  He takes a few guesses at what I might be saying...then decides to see just how ready I am....He laughs and asks if I would like a permission...I am nodding my head as rapidly as I can.  I then hear.....'swallow'...immediately followed by...'cum'....at that moment the two best words in the english language.  After some recovery time......it is time to get ready for the grands.

hugs abby

33 comments:

  1. Wow Abby, from subbie to granny just like that lol (sorry, I couldn't resist :) I do love how your Master always changes things and keeps you on your toes. Had to giggle at the best two words in the English language comment.

    Sounds like a busy but wonderful time with the grands making special memories :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those best 2 words change with the circumstances...but in that moment they were the ones. Having all four grands at once is wonderful...they are so much fun....and exhausting!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Well I have no issue swallowing, but storing before hand? That might take a bit of getting used to! LOL.

    As for the grandkids, sounds like a wonderful time ( oh as well *wink*)

    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The "storing" was a first...and took me by surprise. Try it...it does wonders for your head space...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Abbie you must be exhausted after having four grands staying and all those activities. I've had D1 and 1 grand here for a week and need a holiday to recover myself now.
    Your Master sure comes up with new things to keep you guessing. sounds like a fun morning before the grands arrived.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exhausted is the right word.....on the last day I started in with a miserable cold, so have had a good excuse to do nothing for a couple of days. But the fun and the memories are so worth the exhaustion.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Glad you had some of those summer days with the grandkids. Now that the visit is over, you can play with "he who must be obeyed."

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....I love the way you think...and something tells me, He would love the nickname.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Holding a mouthful and spanked, that's a novel way to gag you. Glad he rewarded you too :)
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...did not think of it as a gag...does taste better than any of the ones I have tried tho...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Your Master really knows how to change things up. Glad you had a great time with the grands. Ice cream for breakfast!

    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ice cream for breakfast is a tradition that my mom started with my kids..served on a tray with toppings...and juice since it is breakfast. My kids have wonderful memories of her....so they find it wonderful that I am continuing some of my mom's traditions..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Not sure I could do what you did. You're a wonder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, for me it is all about being in the moment. I have often, later or the next day, been amazed that I just acted..no arguments, no over thinking...that is so not me.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Hey! One year ago yesterday we posted our first blog! I knew we had a lot in common. I also am told when to swallow but have never had to hold it like that. I don't think I could. Give me five more years. ;) We'll get there. Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...I bet you could! It was a first...I always have to wait for permission, but it usually comes quickly. He loves to keep me guessing...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Theres a natural gag right there. Holding a mouthful while getting spanked! Clever! Glad u got time with the grandkids :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is...did not think of it that way, since He usually encourages me to be loud. The grands and I made lots of lasting memories...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Oh wow Abby, six years, well done on that. I am on the verge of running out of stuff to say and it has not been anywhere as long as that! Nice time with the grands. We just took our baby back, we had he to ourselves for a while while the kids moved house, lovely but tiring, lol
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Babies are the easy stage.....but all stages are pretty wonderful...and fun!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Happy belated Blogiversary Abby. I love that your Master changes things up.

    Time with your grandchildren sounds wonderful.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....on all counts!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. Happy! Happy blog anniversary!
    I'm not sure I wouldn't have lost some of what was inside..... While being in the moment and as the activity occurred!
    Glad you had fun with the grands!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....often after we have snuggled and I am back to having some of my senses, I think...did I really do that...did I not even hesitate?? That thought can be both scary and amazing..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. Many congrats of 6 years of blogging, Abby! :) Great for your master to get you going long ago! Sure do enjoy reading about what you are up to- from the grands eating ice cream in bed (wonderful fun!!!) to your Master and his clever, and always creative ideas! What a great gran you are, as well as a great sub! I'm not sure that I could have kept from swallowing like that! Loved your " best two words..."! Made me LOL!

    Feel better, rest up, and enjoy your time with Master! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Often, much later, when I am looking back on the "activities" of the day...I wonder...did I really do that...and not complain or hesitate...I am amazed at myself...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  14. Congrats on SIX years!! That's amazing! WOW. I hope I will make it that long. You are a wonderful inspiration.

    hugs,
    fiona :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks....not sure about the inspiration part, but I have enjoyed 'meeting' so many like minded 'authors'.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  16. don't know that I could do that but I can understand that in the moment you are not perhaps thinking - you are just living the moment. Glad you had a good time with the grands. :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lots of fun...and one very tired grandma by the end. It is a lot about all being in the moment. I am often surprised at my reactions.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  18. Replies
    1. LOL...not amazing....Master and I are very well matched..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  19. So modest! Love your blog :))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete