Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Rules....

          The day the last of the grands left, I got up early, saw them off...and went back to bed.  I was down for the count.  One of those really miserable summer colds.  Master said He was not surprised...He saw it coming.  After a couple of days rest, I had enough energy to see about getting the house back in order. That was Master's cue, that we had some "Us" time to make up for...
          I was reminded that we had missed 2 M/M days.  At the end of last week, I found myself, kneeling, naked, being reclaimed...reminded that all of me is His, always, even when I am wearing that grandma hat.  Too soon, time for me to go over Master's lap, and maintenance number 1...100 spanks with the maintenance paddle.  Yes, I was wriggling and ouching just about from the start, Master did add some rubbing between the sets of 20 and that did help a little.  After the first 100, I was asked if I wanted a break...of course I did.  I was soon oblivious to my red hot bottom as I became reacquainted with Master's cock.  Too soon is was time to make up for the second maintenance spanking....much like the first.
          Master decided to check and see if any part of me was reacting positively to the spanking.  Of course, He found what He was looking for...I was almost dripping.  As He continued to use His magical fingers, I was quickly panting and thinking permissions.  Master filled me with His cock, just getting me to the point of no return, when He told me to get on all fours, He was going to use all of my holes.  I was so ready, He filled my bottom and in not much time, I was coming and squirting, coming and squirting....and again.  Yes, it had been a long 2 weeks.  The mattress was soaking wet....and before I could move, Master announced I would be sleeping on the wet spot.  He is grinning as I look at Him, surprised, and know better than to ask if He will be sharing the wet spot....His spot will be nice and dry.

          Master has recently added 2 new rules.  Master has quite a list of rules, the first rule was that during a spanking I refer to Him as Sir, the second one was that I was to send a daily report..That was over 12 year ago...they are still rules that I live by.  Every now and again , I will suggest that a certain rule is no longer needed.  Master's answer is alway the same....if a rule is working I see no reason to get rid of it.  So pretty much, once a rule, always a rule.
          I am not always thrilled when a new rule is enacted, and for most of them, I have been punished once...and only once.  Something in me, that just needs to know that He really means it...yes, I am getting over that need.  Eventually,  the rule just becomes a habit, a regular part of my life. Not that long ago, Master decided that whenever we were meeting for Maintenance or Fun Friday...or a preplanned spanking, I was to be plugged.  For a while now, the plug has been spending more time out of the bag and into me...and yes, I am more used to it, and it does have the desired effect.  
            The newest rule, is one that I have been struggling with....Master decided He wanted me to ask to 'be excused' whenever a phone or text conversation was ending.  I asked why...His reply was....it is polite and He wants me to.  This is one of those rare rules, that I saw no reason for.  The first few times I forgot, Master reminded me.  I forgot again over the weekend, and Master told me to remind Him on Monday. UGH...I hate that.
             Yesterday was maintenance day....already, again.  I was visiting a friend, and loss track of time, so I showed up with no plug.  As soon as we hugged, I told Him that I was unplugged, and why.....He nodded.  After naked kneeling, I am over His lap, He is being nice with a wonderful hand warm-up. when I hear, get the paddle-man paddle.  I heard it, but it did not register, I find the regular paddle, and He repeats what He said.  I look up at Him and remind Him that this is maintenance....He replies, yes it is, with the paddleman paddle...which is long enough to cover both cheeks and much heavier.  I hand over the correct paddle and as soon as He starts in , I try to convince Him that since both cheeks are getting spanked, each spank should be doubled....I am sure you can all imagine His reply to that suggestion.
             After 100, Master decides to treat me to some leather. He has me get up and lean over sticking my bottom out. He chooses a small strap and on my well warmed bottom, it feels wonderful.  I stay still waiting for permission to get up, when I feel a sharp sting....Master has switched to His cane.  He is not being gentle, and it is not a long set, but I am complaining loudly the whole time.  Once He is done, He steps in to rub...not with His hand. I immediately calm, and am enjoying the sensation, and starting to moan and pant a bit.  
                 I then remember that I am supposed to remind Master about the ...not asking to be excused....Master thanks me for the reminder and He decides on 6 more with the cane...with a warning that next time will be more.  I tell Him that I see no point to the rule and we do discuss it.  I ask how I will know if the conversation is over...He will not excuse me if it is not finished. He asks if what is really bothering me is giving up another part of me that I have control over...when to finish a conversation.  He might have a point...so the rule stays.
                     Master then tells me that since I reminded Him that I was owed a spanking.....He will give me a pass on not wearing my plug...but I only get one pass, the next time will be a reminder spanking...one I will not be forgetting.  
                      I have started to catch up on what all of you have been up to, and trying to comment more...I missed all of you.

hugs abby
                   
              
          

18 comments:

  1. Wow Abby that's a lot to take catching up on missed maintenance days. Good luck with your new rule, hope you don't forget too often.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I am doing pretty well at remembering..it's all about getting into the habit.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. This seems to be a reconnection session. Sometimes those are needed after a pause in the relationship. Puts you back on his path.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your last sentence.....so true. Plus it is where we both want me to be.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby, wow, that does sound like some reconnection after the time with the grands. Good luck with the new rule. I think I would struggle to remember every time.

    It's great that you are able to talk to your Master when you feel a rule is no longer needed. Of course, the final decision is his.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He always wants me to voice my doubts...or my enthusiasm :), about how I am feeling. A new rule always takes some getting used to...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. As I've said many a time, I don't know how you do it. I hurt just reading. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were talking earlier today about how our 'appetites' match....we are so alike in so many ways.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Glad to hear that you had such fun with the grands, Abby! :) I agree with the comments above- seems as though Master is bringing you completely back to him, and then some! Quite a spanky session for sure! :)

    Your new rule is interesting, and I see what your Master is getting at there. I am sure that you will do great with it! Your Master is always very creative. So nice to see you back around! I am trying to be back around too. Feels great! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is creative, usually I just need some time to catch up to His thinking....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. I always am admiring you for being able to endure such long and heavy spankings and still staying such a nice and kind lady.

    Hugs, my friend.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You my friend..Master laughed at the nice and kind...when He is done with me...I am a spent wanton slut...according to Master...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. I like your discussion on the implimenting of a rule you don't care for (or don't think is needed). We aren't robots and sometimes we just plain disagree with our Masters. Hope your cold is gone and you are enjoying the summer! XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cold is much better thanks. Master always wants and listens to my input...does not often changed His mind...but He will listen.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. There are a couple of rules I think that are very unfounded in our relationship. I know this may come as a surprise but I have voiced that opinion, ( respectfully of course!). Barney eventually explained one of them to me, and while I still don't see the connection, I can see it is important to him. I have only been punished once for breaking that rule, like the very next day....ooops. It isn't that the rule was/is difficult to follow, I don't feel like I am giving a piece of myself away with it, I honestly just forgot.

    As for the plug? Barney used to, it has been a while now, I think it is because the boys are home for the summer, have me do my household chores with it in. or write with it in. Cleaning is one thing, sitting down and writing is another all together! I used to set the timer in hour segments so I knew, 1/3rd done...then the middle third I'd forget, then the last ? Well I started thinking, I don't want to take this out, ( um not for good reasons, just fear LOL). Of course that is one type of plug, the Njoy well that is another! LOL

    Anyway enough about me, do you feel that him just asking you if you were concerned about giving up a piece of control was what made you accept the rule more easily? I think it would for me. While plugs, and spankings and concrete safety rules are great and have their place, I personally find that requirements that take me out of my emotional security zone are by far the greatest challenge followed by the greatest reward.

    willie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love to read your comments, you always have such good insights, I would love to be able to have coffee..or something stronger with you. I am doing better with the new rules, I always have an 'adjustment' period. We have very similar feelings about the plug...I think...shucks I need to get it in.....then I forget it is then...and then suddenly I am sooooooo aware it is there....over a span of about 2 hours...
    You hit the nail on the head with your last paragraph...it was that question that me stop....and accept....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something stronger...definitely something stronger. Especially if we're plugged! LOL

      Delete
  10. Another hot read! Thank you:)))))))))))

    ReplyDelete