Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Wacky Wonderful Wednesday!

             I am off to spend some grandma time.  I am going to be gone for along weekend, there is a preK graduation and a dance recital for the the 4 and 6 year olds.  Since I will be away for Fun Friday, Master decided  to have a wacky, wonderful Wednesday.
             After my naked kneeling, I am over Master's lap.  He starts in with a wonderful hand warm-up.  Once He is satisfied with the color and heat on my bottom, He asks me if I can reach His bag.  I can, I pull it closer and He tells me to reach in and hand Him all the wooden paddles that can be used OTK.
 I pull out all of Master's smaller paddles...the Pooh one, the shamrock, the maintenance paddle and a few others.  Master decides on 25 per paddle, and it is a paddling, but not as hard as Master usually spanks....I am still not sure what Master's plan is, but since He has not asked for my advice, (anyone surprised by that?)....I just try to enjoy.  After each paddle is  a short break for some rubbing, definitely something to look forward to. 
            Once Master has used each of the paddles, He tells me to pull out   the other 'toys' that can be used OTK.  There are a few smaller leather paddles that I find and hand over to Master. After these paddles have added to the color of my bottom, Master  declares it is 'break time'...Master's code for suck my cock.   I am only too happy  to have a 'cock break', and do my best sucking, slurping, licking, nipping, twirling and lapping. Master stops me and says time to go back to His bag. 
                   I ask what He wants, His reply...everything.  I sort of just look at Him,  He wants to know why I am not getting all the rest of the 'toys' out.  I ask ...all of them....He confirms that is what He said.  An empty the bag toy time....I cannot remember the last time that happened.  Once the toys are all available, Master tells me to lean over head down and bottom up, head on a pillow.  He decides to add another item, His belt.  He starts with the belt, and I remember the crop, the tawse, the paddleman paddle, the lexan paddle (that was the worse of the bunch), the stiff oval paddle.  Not sure that is a complete list.
                       Master then has me stand on the sofa and lean over the back of it.  Time for the whip, the large leather flogger, the smaller leather flogger,  the horse hair.... not in that order, I was not allowed to take notes, and after a certain point, my mind was mush.  The hardest sensations are from the large leather flogger, which happens to be my favorite....I am not complaining.  Master finishes with His cane, telling me these will be hardest...they are my traveling stripes. They are harder and when He is done, Master traces my stripes and massages the welts. 
                         He then tells me to finish what I started, and to remember ...no swallowing without permission.  Master has me wait a while for the permission, enjoying the look at my face and my trying to communicate without using my mouth.  I finally get permission...Master pulls me over Him and we snuggle and hug and....other things all leading to permissions for me to cum.  Once we can both move, Master tells me to put the toys back in His bag.  I had been thinking that I needed to count them, since I was sure I would not remember all of them...there were 20 plus His belt...some of which we need to take out of that bag more often, and others....not so much.
Hugs abby...
                          
                         
                             

18 comments:

  1. Hi Abby, I love the title. Boy, your Master definitely wanted you to go away with some reminders didn't he. Have a wonderful time with the grands. Travel safe.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had so much fun...they are so loving. And, yes Master's 'reminders' kept Him with me.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. I also cannot swallow without permission, the time between permission seems to get longer and longer, perhaps a little TMI, but if at times there is a mother load, oh my do I struggle. Once it came down my nose, as I gagged and tried to breathe at the same time he orgasmed. It is one of the things I adore, well not the nose thing lol. Have a good weekend X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, I have only had to wait to swallow for a little less than a year...and yes He seems to stretch the time a bit each time. Hope that nose thing is not in my future...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Have a wonderful time with the grands! Oh what fun!
    Master always finds a new way to have you think of him! You do seem to have a really tough hide though! Lol!
    Fun whacky Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had so much fun with the grands....lots of great memories...Thankfully I think my hide is getting tougher...lol most people would not consider that a good thing...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Wow! I did the math. That's 500 whacks! What a wonderful gift to set you off on vacation with. Enjoy your grand babies. Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...I did the math while we were snuggling...luckily there were lots of breaks for rubbing. Time with the grands is always so precious.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I did, of course hard not too...bet you are having a ball also...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. A veritable smorgasbord of implements. Sounds challenging, Abby. Go play grandma and be good!

    Hugs from Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it is a play time, Master makes sure I am enjoying at least some of it. I was very good...and had lots of fun
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. cock break and travelling stripes? you both sure do have a way with words! Loved reading this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..I have always loved playing with words, and it is one of the things that attracted me to Master..He could challenge me and can hold His own.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. "Wacky" Wednesday... Love the title!! Sounds like a perfect send off! Have a great visit with the grands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great send-off..kept me smiling, The grands are god at keeping me laughing...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Have a wonderful time with your grands, Abby! Twenty weapons of m'ass destruction along with his belt? Whoa! "Traveling stripes"? You do have a way with words. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  10. The weekend was lots of fun....my son and DIL are great parents.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete