Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Maintenance, Fun Tuesday......

              I know, maintenance is usually Monday and fun often is associated with Friday, but living in the real world, flexibility is often necessary.  I started my day last Friday feeling like I had not slept well.  By nine I was exhausted, so I went back to bed to nap, woke up with chills...on a 85 degree day.  I called Master and let Him know, there would be no Fun Friday.  I assured Him I had all that I needed and I really was probably just going to sleep the day away.  
           By the end of Sunday I was feeling better. Monday was a family day, so Tuesday was make up for maintenance and fun Friday.  I decided to surprise Master by showing up already plugged.  Master invites me to sit on His lap before we play, since we usually end up that way.  He likes to change things up.  Any invitation to sit on His lap is always quickly accepted, being held closely, getting His scent, snuggling into Him.  We chat and and just enjoy the feel of each other. 
             Before we both take a nap,  Master tells me it is kneeling time, followed by maintenance time.  I am over Master's lap, He is rubbing and massaging all over, i am so relaxed.  He chuckles and starts in with a hand warm-up.  I then hear...are you ready for your maintenance spanking?  I am and say so, getting ready to feel the coolness of the maintenance paddle.
        To my great....and happy...surprise Master is still using His hand.  Much harder than the warm-ups, but still His hand. He is spanking hard and slow, after the first set of 25 He stops and rubs my bottom, i am sooo relaxed.  The next set, some more rubbing and He decides to check and see if I am enjoying this maintenance more than I usually do....I sure am:)! The last 2 sets of 25 and Master asks, if I was surprised.  It was a wonderful surprise. He asks if His hand was hard enough...I assured Him it was, if He were to ask if I preferred His hand to the paddle, I would always choose His hand.
         Master asks if I would like a 'break'....I am quickly up and kneeling and showing Him how grateful i am for a hand maintenance spanking. I am back over His lap, Master is playing with the plug, and reaching in and testing how wet I am.  He soon has me panting and wriggling. Then I hear Master say...since you already have one hole filled, we should fill the two others.  I get one of my toys out of the bag for the second hole, hand it to Master, and Master then fills the third hole.  
        A hard warm-up, a hand maintenance spanking, sucking Master's cock, Master rubbing and playing with my clit, and now all three holds filled......I am so ready to just explode.  Master knows me well, He tells me I may cum when I am ready. Needless to say....that does not take long.  As I am laying there recuperating, Master starts exploring again....and I quickly need another permission, this time, Master wrings a few out of me, until i am barely breathing, never mind moving.
           Once i can speak again, and toys have been removed, Master suggests we end the way we started.  I am back to sitting on His lap, leaning into His furry chest, enjoying the end of our 'just Us' time, thinking, Tuesdays can be special in their own way.
hugs abby

31 comments:

  1. Love this post, in so many ways.

    Sorry you weren't feeling well and glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must have bees some type of virus...hate being sick, but I guess who doesn't? I loved Tuesday also.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. I love how you two are constantly changing it up, Abby...definitely keeps things from getting stale doesn't it. ;) Happy you are feeling better.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Credit goes more to Master....He is not a fan of boring or routine...and it does make life much more interesting.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Sorry you weren't feeling well Abby. What a lovely way to spend your Tuesday. You and your Master always seem to find fun things to do.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do pretty well....it is nice to have that extra time now that I am retired...and our kids are on their own.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Hi Abby, glad you are feeling better and made up for your miserable Friday
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A terrific Tuesday...washed away a miserable Friday...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Hi Abby, sorry you weren't well and glad you are feeling better. Wow, what a wonderful Tuesday, and no maintenence paddle...even better! I agree with Cat, I love how your Master changes things up.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is quite creative..and has a willing partned:0!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Lovely Tuesday and a lovely post to read. Happy you are feeling better.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it did make Tuesday special.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Hi abby, I love to read how you and your Master are enjoying each other. Makes me smile.

    Hugs,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makes me smile too, my friend.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. It was a nice surprise..no paddles!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Great way to spend a Tuesday - or any day for that matter. Glad you're better now.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right...or any day..lol.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. I'm sorry you were sick!

    You two are so lucky to have each other!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do both agree with you...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Perfect, be it Monday or Tuesday! Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...any day of the week!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. Wow Abby,
    Maybe missing Friday wasn't so bad since Tuesday ended up so good! Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makes me think we should try a Wednesday:)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. Thanks..I/We did also..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  14. Lap sitting is one of my favorite places to be in the whole world. Sometimes I will email Sam from work to tell him to save me a spot on his lap and that I am thinking of him. I smiled at the "furry chest" too. Good post, Abby.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
  15. Master loves to remind me that the first time He invited me to sit on His lap...I did not want to..was afraid I was too heavy..too big.
    I have loss weight since then, but even back then...it seemed that i fit 'just right'.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Abby, :) Hope that you are feeling good by now! Master was so sweet to give you a hand spanking, to aid in your recovery- vs... other items of arse destruction! LOL! Seriously, that was so loving! Sounds like just what the doctor ordered there! It is always nice to read about your adventures! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hand maintenance was a very nice surprise. Bet you have having lots of fun on your adventure!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  17. Woman! You are amazing..............

    ReplyDelete