Saturday, June 11, 2016

Just Five Minutes....

           Five minutes...sometimes it creeps along, other times you wonder how time seems to fly by so quickly.  Master had decided that our Friday Fun time theme would be 'five minutes'.  Don't ask me how He gets these ideas....I am just happy that I get to enjoy them.
             After my kneeling time, I am over Master's lap for a hand warm-up.  Master had not told me the 'theme' for the day, so I was a little surprised when the warm-up seemed to be longer than what I expected.  No stops for rubbing, just constant spanking...and lots more than the usual 100.  Was I foolish enough to mention it...NO...I was enjoying it way too much.  Master does stop and I hear....5 minutes of constant spanking.  I tell Him it was wonderful and should be a new plan for all warm-ups...He laughs.  I wondered how many and He said around 600 spanks.
             Master then shows me 2 paddles, the maintenance paddle and the NY Yankees paddle, and tells me to choose which one I want for the next 5 minutes. (I immediately am thinking, this is going to be a much longer 5 minutes).  I am debating, I know what the maintenance paddle feels like, it is small, but has holes, the damned Yankee one is larger and a little heavier.  Since I seem to be indecisive Master says both will be used, alternating minutes.  He starts with the Yankee paddle, and He is not spanking hard and I am think I like this more than I remember.  Second minute is the maintenance paddle, and I am sure I like the other paddle better, and glad He started with it, since He will end with it.  At about the three minutes mark, Master says I have permission to cum at any time, since I start to squirm.  The five minutes are over, before I get to that point.
             Master then asks if I am ready to suck His cock for  five minutes.  Of course I am...He tells me it needs to be a full five minutes and reminds me that I am not to swallow without permission.  ( I am hoping I do not have to wait for 5 minutes for permission).  I am on my knees, Master says He will let me know when there is one minute left....at just about the five minute mark, He fills my mouth, and only has me wait about a minute before I get permission to swallow.
             Master asks if I am dripping yet...He knows me well. I am ready to cum with very little extra incentive, and I am soon loss in the moment...or moments, I guess.  As soon as I cum a few times and start to try to catch my breath, Master starts in again.  After round two, I say 'enough'...and hear, " I get to decide that".  So, yes there is a round three with several more orgasms, after which I truly cannot move, or even speak.  My body is sending out tremors on its own, and I seem to hear Master's voice....good girl, 5 minutes of orgasms.  
              My whole body is finally quiet, I tell Master I can't move a muscle, He tells me to take my time, He is content to tuck me  into His hairy chest, and hold me tight as I slowly return to reality....and this is one part that takes more than 5 minutes.
                 Five minutes seems like such an inconsequential time....but when well planned and executed, 5 minutes can be loaded with sensations and pleasure:).
           
          

24 comments:

  1. Boy howdy...your Master is sure inventive isn't he, Abby. 5 minutes of orgasms? Yum!!!! Lucky lady. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree I am lucky, He certainly knows how to put the fun in Friday.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. It's amazing how 5 minutes can either feel like forever or too short lol. I like the 5 minutes of orgasms :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved that 5 minutes...actually I enjoyed all of it..LOL.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. wow... it really does depend on what you're doing in those 5 minutes for it to be either totally meaningful or just a dreary passing of time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These certainly were not dreary:)!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Yes, 5 minutes can go oh so quickly, seem to last forever. It all depends..... Great post abby xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks..never sure what Master will surprise me with..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. He's always surprising you, isn't he? And you are always enjoying it. Thank you for sharing, abby.

    Hug,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is full of surprises, and I do appreciate and enjoy it.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. OMG - that is insanely amazing! I love his creativity!!!

    hugs,
    fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah....He likes those "C" words..consistent, creative...as a matter of fact, so do I!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Wow your Master is wonderful with his creativity Abby, five minutes of orgasms, bliss. Lucky lady! Hope your Master comes up with heaps of other fabulous, fun Friday activities.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. So far He's been doing a great job at keeping the fun going and surprising me with His creativity...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Lucky girl! 😉
    Sounds like a good 5 minutes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never know what to expect with Master....His surprises are almost always great!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Wow he is great with ideas! 5 min of orgasms? Well. That. Sounds. Amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty amazing, considering when I first met Him I was sure that Orgasms were impossible for me...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. sounds like a wonderfully long five minutes :-)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. WHOA Abby!!! :) A whole lot of fun, spanky business, and pleasure can happen in five minute increments! You have one clever Master there! He sure keeps you on your toes! Happy for you! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never know what He will come up with next...even after over 15 years....pretty wonderful.
      hugs abby

      Delete
    2. Lucky Master! Lucky you :)))))

      Delete