Monday, June 6, 2016

Early Morning Maintenance

      I am not a wake up, get up and go person.  One of the very best parts of being retired, is waking up, stretching, and just laying in bed...no alarm, no rush to shower and get someplace, no being sure the kids have what they need for the day...just pick up a book and read a little, work on a crossword puzzle, or just lie there. This morning I had been told that maintenance would occur as soon as we were up and about, since I was driving Master to the airport to catch a flight for a business trip.
       Much too early, I was kneeling naked, and Master was reminding me that all of me is His, no matter where He is...all of me, all of the time.  I am over His lap, and as He is warming my bottom, He mentions that there are a couple other things that we need to remember.  I look up at Him, and tell Him, I do not recall anything.  He asks if this is the first Monday of the month? Ah.....harder play Monday.  We had started  harder play Monday's last  year, I think.  It happened for a couple of Mondays, and then we just kept forgetting about it.  Master had mentioned that He wanted to start them again a couple weeks ago...but for some reason I always seem to block it out...hmmm...
        There is a second thing also, but I am equally at a loss as to what He is talking about....He gives me a hint...my girl friend day last Friday...ahh....I had remembered to keep Master informed all day, and sent Him a text when we were leaving to return.  I got home and was busy with things, and about two hours later get a text from Master.....I assume you did make it home safely???  Oops...ut oh.....I quickly replied, and was told that we would discuss this at maintenance.  He tells me to remind Him, when maintenance is over.
        Warm-up time is over, the maintenance paddle makes an appearance...four sets of 25, each set a little bit harder, a stop for rubbing after each set.   After the last set, Master lets His fingers roam, and has me panting and start thinking permission time.  Master has another activity in mind, so I manage to get up and kneeling, and concentrate on His smell, His feel, His taste.
           Master then tells me it is time for harder play Monday.  He tell me to pick two numbers, one between 1 and 10, and the other between 1 and 100.  He is waiting, I am thinking that the higher number could be the number of strokes, but I am not sure about the smaller number...maybe a multiplier?  I choose 4 (thinking a small multiplier) and 77...for no special reason.  Master tells me the four is the number of "toys" we will use, the second number how many.  Master goes to His bag and takes out His cane, the paddleman paddle, the large strop and the flogger.  I grin at Him...2 of His favorites and 2 of mine.  He tells me I can choose the order.  I know I want to finish with the flogger, and decide I also want to alternate leather and wood. I choose cane, then strop, followed by the paddleman paddle and ending with the flogger.  Master is not surprised by my decision.
                I an told to lean over and stick my bottom out.  Usually Master spanks slowly with the cane, but this time He is going quickly, and not as hard as I expected.  Maybe maintenance served as a great warm-up.  Next up is the strop, Master tells me to lie flat, I love this large strop, on a well warmed-up bottom, I love it even more.  When Master is finished, I am totally relaxed...(and ready to go back to bed).
But Master is smiling and holding the My Paddleman paddle, it covers both cheeks and is on the heavy side.  I tell myself only 77 and then the flogger. Even on a well warmed bottom, I am ouching, I think my bottom went from warm to being tender.  Master says He will give my bottom a break and aims for my thighs, I quickly let Him know my bottom does not need a break.
                Finally it is flogger time.  Master has me lie flat, and decides on sets of 10.  In between sets, He swishes the flogger all over my body, legs, thighs, back, arms, bottom...all of me.  I am dripping by the time He is done.  Master lies on top of me, covering all of me, and i just relax loving the feeling of being connected at every point.  We lie there for a bit, both totally relaxed.  Master moves off and checks and says I seem to be very close to needing a permission.  
                    At that point I somehow remember about reminding Master that I did not text that I was home safely last Friday.  For a moment, I wonder if He will remember if I do not remind Him...then I tell Him, there is one more spanking activity we need to take care of.  He thanks me for reminding Him, has me get over His lap, and He tucks me in...not a good sign.  He spanks hard and fast, even on a very warmed bottom (not to mention the rest of me).  I am squirming and becoming vocal, Master stops and asks if 25 is enough of a reminder.  I tell Him it is, He asks what will happen if there is a next time....the punishment will be doubled.
                        After some wonderful loving meant to be remembered the whole time He is away...it is time to get dressed, and get Master to the airport.  I am glad that I can return to a nap...
Have a good week everyone...
hugs abby

         


          

19 comments:

  1. Abby, sometimes when you describe a spanking, it reminds of the menu at a Chinese restaurant. "We'll have one of these and one of those and oh, we almost forget the fortune cookie!"

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I love your comment...and yes you are right, great analogy.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Master keeps things interesting. Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes He does....likes to keep me on my toes..in a few ways.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Abby, you two certainly know how to mix things up. I hope Master isn't away for long.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master gets most of the credit, I never know what He is 'cooking' up....He is only gone for 3 days...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Goodness, it sounds like your bottom will be tender until he returns! I hope the time goes by quickly for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL...I think that was his intent....hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh Abby...I am not a morning person...unless morning starts around noon. ;) Seems as if your Master was determined to make sure you have a reminder of him in your tender tush until he returns. ;) Happy you didn't earn more of a punishment or a trip to the basement!

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...we seem to have a lot in common my friend.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. I think Ella said it well lol. I do love how your Master keeps changing things up and keeps you on your toes. Seems he wanted to ensure that you felt his pressence while he is away lol.

    I'm not a morning person either, but it sounds like the early start was well worth it :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are right....and it worked, there was lot of texting and calls. And yes...a very few things are worth waking up for;) hugs abby

      Delete
  9. I love how your usual mornings are...then again being woken up early for this would be great too...especially if there is a nap after :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite..a nice slow wake-up. some cuddles, some rubbing, some slow loving...and then He volunteers to get coffee and make breakfast!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. I hate mornings. But I enjoy BIKSS's visits in the a.m. when he can arrange them. And going back to sleep with a warm bottom is just the perfect way to spend a lazy day.Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree....we rarely play early...but it was nice.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like Master sent himself off, knowing that he left your bottom with a good departing gift, Abby! :) OUCH! Those "after naps" are lovely!

    It pays to be honest, doesn't it? That didn't sound like fun at the end. It was nice of Master to stop at 25 though. Yikes! Sounds like some great, early morning activities to remember! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, He was only gone for three days, but He made sure I would think of Him often.
      hugs abby

      Delete