Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Sox and Yanks play again....

     Whew that was some party for Lindy's birthday.....What fun...I fessed up to the skinny dipping and Master laughed and said about time....told  Him all about the calorie free desserts...He raised an eyebrow....

   Last weekend the Red Sox and those darn Yankees played another series...this time the Yanks took the first two games, and the Sox rallied for the third game...so pay time was a combination of leather and wood.
The last game was a Sunday night game, so Monday was settle the debt day...along with maintenance day.
  As always we started with my naked kneeling, after Master had re-claimed all of me, it was invited over His lap.  He treated me to a wonderful hand warm-up....since i was still recovering from the party...Then the maintenance paddle started to fly. I told Master He was spanking extra hard...He said i was extra sensitive....Finally we get to 100, and i am trying to catch my breath as Master rubs my bottom, loving the feel of the heat.
   Master says it is baseball time....Yanks won the first game , 5 runs scored.  Master tells me to get up head down, bottom out.  He is going to use the "lovely" paddle i gave Him 2 Christmases ago...the large on with My Paddleman embossed on it.  Fifty is the number, and although they are not the hardest spanks...there is no such thing a light spanking with that paddle...(not sure why i do not give the consequences more thought, when choosing a gift.).  Yanks won the second game...by 10 runs....100 spanks.
Master is looking through His bag, and cannot seem to find what He is looking for...He starts to search my bag and finds it...the shamrock paddle....shaped like a shamrock...and thick.  
  I am over His lap, when Master starts in....fast and furious.  No breaks, just 100 fast and hard spanks.  It takes me by surprised, and it takes me a bit to realize there will be no breaks...just spanks.  I am squirming and ouching by the time He is done...and say to Him...You did not take a break.  He says...you are right I did not.  He comments on how hot my bottom is....Gee..i wonder how that happened?  Once i have caught my breath, and more relaxed, Master asks what i would like for the last game...the Sox won, 6 runs scored....60 spanks.
   I know my bottom is very well warmed, so I choose His belt.  Master tells me get up and lie flat...a position i love since there is no struggle to stay in place.  I am sitting up watching Him, and tell Him i want to watch Him take His belt off...I want the full effect.  I get to watch and smile as He slowly  pulls His belt through the loops and holds it up for me to see.  Once He is done, I get into position.  Three sets of 10, it hurts sooo good.
Master switches sides and the last thirty, i am in sub heaven.
   Master says time to thank Him...I really do not want to even move.  So Master steps up close to me, and tells me to suck His cock while I am still laying there...without lifting my head.  I takes a bit to figure it out, but i do, and i get to lie there and thank Master.  Master then gets on top of me and tells me, since i am not in the mood to move....He will let me lie there while He turns me to jello. After several permissions, He has accomplished turning me to jello....and we both just need to nap.
   hugs abby

16 comments:

  1. Hi Abby, sounds like a wonderful reunion after Lindy's fantastic party :) Thank goodness the Sox won one of the games. Sounds like a win/win for both of you :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite...flogger...His favorite...whip...so yes a...win/win.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Sounds fantastic and just the right thing to do after a party!
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master does know how to put the Fun into a Fun Friday.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. You amaze me - I would be wimping out, big time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes i look back an amaze myself...but in the moment it all just seems to be just right.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Oh my, I always say the same thing, I don't know how you take such a huge number of spanks. Being turned to jello is a great result though!

    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do seem to have a high tolerance, and Master knows how to build the intensity so i can stay with Him...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Yikes! That's a lot of spanks! Ending with being turned to jello sounds so lovely though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually it was more like melted jello..I could not move a muscle.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. sounds like a glorious time you had together :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty wonderful.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Hi Abby, well that was a great after party!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sort of like..party after the party...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. I need to share your posts with my husband. Geez.... Isn't baseball season fun! And getting to watch him take off his belt and being turned into jello. Glad that you are having all of this great lovin'

    ReplyDelete
  9. Baseball is certainly my favorite sport...well right after....:).
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete