Saturday, May 21, 2016

Shortening the Leash....

         Occasionally...more like rarely...I start to feel like I need more control from Master.  My way of asking is to ask Master if He can shorten my leash.  The last time i asked was at least a year ago.  I had been debating about asking again for a couple of weeks...a sure sign that i should ask.  I finally did ask last week, Master grinned...as if He had been just waiting for me to ask...said He would plan a day, but would not tell me when...
         Once I had asked, I was able to get on with my week, and not really even think about it.  I knew He would let me know when, and just knowing that, calmed me and kept me content. 
Thursday when I said good night, I was told to tighten the wrist and ankle cuffs, my 24 hours was beginning.
        Friday morning, I was told that I would  need permission for everything...and must wait for a reply.  I asked if He meant everything...even the every day stuff...He did.  He then added...you will be naked and cuffed all day.  He reminded me that everything, meant even permission to get out of bed....I remarked that the leash had been severely shortened...He readily agreed...with the glint in His eyes.
        I asked for permissions to have breakfast, to call my sister, to take a shower...was told to play with myself in the shower, but no permission to cum. I continued to ask for permissions, throughout the morning, and then asked if I could watch a show on the DVR. Master gave permission, and even let me have a blanket so I would not get cold sitting there:).
    At lunch time, Master noted that I had not asked for permission to take my daily walk yet...I had asked for permission to quickly walk around the house a few times.  He asked when did i plan to walk to walk outside. I asked if i could have some clothes for the walk...He agreed, I could get dressed, but also had to add a plug, and the cuffs stayed on.
Luckily it was a cool day, so long pants and a long sleeved shirt were my choice for the walk.  I continued to ask for permissions for everything during the afternoon.  Master was at work, so I had decided early on that as soon as a felt a slight bathroom urge I would ask for permission, just in case I had to wait.  There were no long waits, but it did turn out to be a good strategy...and later when Master asked about bathroom permissions, He said I was a smart sub.
        Finally it was play time.  To say, I was primed and ready, would be quite an understatement.  During my kneeling time, we chatted about my feelings at different parts of the day, and was I feeling like my leash had been sufficiently shortened.  Over Master's lap for a hand warm-up, and Master enjoying playing with the plug...I tried to keep warning Him, that I was already wet and ready...He kept reminding me that i did not have permission to cum.
     Master then gave me a choice... the strap that is a belt with a buckle, or the razor strop.  I thought about it, and decided on the strop, my bottom was quite well-warmed, and I like the fact that it is a wider strap. Master took out the spanking dice game and used the number one to determine how many I would get...it numbers from 1 to 30.  I would roll and whatever number came up would be multiplied by 10.  I rolled an 11, 110 spanks.  A good number, much better than 300, and less than 100 would have been too short. Master gave me a choice of leaning over, in position, or laying flat.  I chose to lie flat.
      Master is using the strap in sets of 10, stopping to manipulate the plug after each set, just making sure that I am so wet, I am leaking. When He is half done, I am told to suck His cock and balls, and make sure He knows how thankful i am for this day.  Master then switches sides, for the last 55.  When He gets to the last 15, He rubs my thighs, and tells me the last 5 will be there.  I don't even groan, I just say, Yes Sir.  He gets to the last five, and I am holding my breath.....the last five are light taps on my thighs.  I quickly say, thank-you , Master.
       After some mighty fine loving and lots of permissions, we reflect on the day.  My leash was definitely shortened, my day was fully centered on Master and my submission....would I like another day like it sometime...of course!  

hugs abby

     
      





27 comments:

  1. Some days I find it difficult to ask, ( I don't have THAT shortened of a leash, but for certain things) so I will go without. I know, I know, not the point. In fact those days are the days I SHOULD ask, to get my mind and heart back where we both know it longs to be.

    Thanks for sharing.
    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master says to me...the least I want to be spanked the more I need it. Asking will never be easy, but I am getting braver at it.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Master sure knows how to push your buttons, doesn't he, Abby. Caught up on all your posts but not going to comment on all of them...BTW, as well as your Sox are doing, you might want to ask Master if you can have some fun leather spankings every time they win...even if they're not playing those darn Yankees. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your feather idea...I will tell Him it is from one of His admirers...LOL..and yes, He knows all of my buttons and has the timing to push them when needed.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby, Glad you got just what you needed
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did...I ended up being very happy that I asked.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Hi Abby, good on you firstly for asking. Your Master sure knows what you need. Sounds like an awesome day with both of you focused on each other and a wonderful way to end the day :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We both very much enjoyed the day...and have decided it will be repeated.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Oh that sounds simply delightful! I'm glad you got what you needed!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended the day very happy that I asked...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. What a day, Abby! Glad you got what you needed.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was quite a day...we both enjoyed it.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Abby sounds like a great day with your shortened leash.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The memory of the day will certainly make me more eager to ask next time..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Glad you and Master are so in tune.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He reads me very well...and I am getting much better at reading Him.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. You know that I know how hard it is to ask, I admire you for taking the step. And, WOW what an awesome day, abby! I'm jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was awesome....Master makes sure that I do not regret asking.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. You are braver than I, Abby. Sometimes Sam does seem to shorten the leash on his own, but it usually means that I have become a bit sloppy about following a rule. Right now that has been about eating junk food. I need to get back on the wagon, and Sam is there for me.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When Master decides to shorten the leash, it often is not as fun as when I ask.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Seems a nice experience to me. Was it only for one day? Or is it more permanent?
    Thanks for telling.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a wonderful day for both of us. It was just for one day, but we have both agreed there will be more in the future...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. The freshness and openness of your relationship is so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...we worked hard to get here...it was worth it!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. It is so wonderful the amount of trust and complete openness and honestly you offer to each other :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. We worked hard to get here, we hung in there...and it has been worth it...thanks.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete