Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Maintenance....hate it and love it....

          Weekly maintenance, every Monday, has been a part of my life for around 6 or 7 years now.  Wake up on Mondays and I think, I will be getting spanked today...a hard spanking.  Do I dread it...not really...do I look forward to it...not really. I do see the advantages:
               starting the week with a strong reminder from Master about His expectations
               punishment spankings have been non-existent for almost 2 years
               once the spanking is over, the real fun begins...with permissions and explosions     
               the consistency, Master's determination to make it happen, all of the above have quieted my "voices", quelled my doubts, allowed us to move forward.

    Yesterday's maintenance is a good example of the love/hate relationship.  After hugs and some chat...including a big congratulations...I reached a weight goal yesterday :)...I am kneeling naked, being reclaimed. Being reminded that all of me is His....
      As i get up, I notice that instead of the regular maintenance paddle, Master has chosen the 'shamrock' paddle.  It is green, shape of a shamrock, about the size of the maintenance paddle, but thicker.  I groan to Master and He says it is about the same size...but i argue, I was expecting the other one, and was ready for that one, and.....He pulls me over His lap.
     He asks if i would like a hand warm-up, Yes Sir.  It is a long warm-up, becoming more intense as He continues, and soon has me squirming a bit.  He is alternating, slow and hard, fast and hard, keeping me guessing. Then i feel the sensation of cool wood.  At this point, Master always gives me the 'maintenance speech'....why we do maintenance, why it has to be a hard spanking, occasionally throwing in a question, just to make sure i am paying attention.  When He stops talking, it is the paddle's turn to make a statement.
   Four sets of 25, with a stop for rubbing after each set.  The first set has me squirming, I settle a bit for the second set, but get vocal by the third and am just hanging on for the fourth set.  Finally maintenance is over, I am often panting, limp, as Master is 'checking' to see if any part of me is reacting positively....He always finds that evidence, grrrr...

******dreading part over..now to the looking forward to part*****

      Master asks what should come next, I let Him know I would love to suck His cock.  Permission granted I get up, and enjoy His scent, His texture, His taste....and I can feel myself start to drip...Back over His lap, Master continues to 'prime' me, I am panting and squirming again (for a much better reason) wanting to hang on for as long as possible.  I hear Master ask if I would like some spankings to urge me on...I nod...and Master is spanking, i know i am getting so close.  Then i feel myself squirt, Master's signal to rev it up a bit, and I start to cum....and cum...and....until once again, I am limp.
    Master is rubbing my back, my legs, my bottom, talking softly, until I can start to respond.  I hear Him tell me He has some bad news for me...I look up at Him...He says, "the harder I spank  you, the harder you cum".  Now I would love to deny that, but below us is a  big, sopping wet spot, that is evidence to the contrary.  He continues, that was one great squirt....
   Later when i am snuggled on His lap, Master is again congratulating me on getting to my goal.  He says now i can relax and just maintain....I say, well, if you are willing, I have a different idea. Master looks at me surprised. I explain that the next month or so will be fairly quiet...then the middle of June brings birthday, graduations, grands' week at grandma's, and i get to cross off an item on my bucket list...the cruise! So I would like to continue losing...Master suggest another five....and i agree.
The two sides of maintenance....
hugs abby
    
   

          

20 comments:

  1. i think I would like the consistency of a "maintenance" spanking - just being able to trust it was always there. And the fun afterwards, of course. :-) Congratulations on the weight loss. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master gets the credit for consistency...He is a stickler about it..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. High five for the weight loss!!

    I'm finding out there's two sides to almost everything in this lifestyle. It gets confusing. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! True ..over thinking those two sides makes it more confusing...hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby, well done on the weight loss, and surviving another Monday!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....He changes it up just enough so i am never sure what to expect.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Hi Abby, congratulations on the weight loss, that is awesome :) I used to both hate and love maintenance spankings (or role affirmation spankings as we called them). I loved how it kept us connected and focused on our roles.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is a good thing for us....I have to admit that Master is much more committed to it than I am...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Abby, that's fabulous on the weight loss Abby. Congratulations.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....I am very pleased with it...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Congratulations Abby on the weight loss. Two sides to maintenance, think I would much prefer the fun side. Thank goodness we don't do maintenance, not sure I would last for that many spanks.
    June sounds a fun month for you.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like most things in this thing we do, maintenance can be done many ways....There are weeks when I do try to get out of it...Master is the consistent one...and most of the time I appreciate that...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Congratulations on the weight loss. I like the fun side better too. Good luck on your challenge - as I've said before, you are a brave girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Master has agreed that the cruise will be a no diet zone..and that I can not worry about gaining...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Congrats on reaching your weight loss goal. Good luck with the next five pounds, you have some great incentives.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master is great at the incentives....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Congrats on reaching your goal! Sounds like a lot of fun stuff coming up. I have a love/hate with many things within ttwd. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems like that love/hate is true for many of us....Yes..June and July will be busy..in a wonderful way.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Maintenance is also the hardest part about weight loss. Without it the pounds just come right back. You are so tuned into maintenance that I am betting you can stay at your goal with your master's help.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...Master gaining back is no longer an option for me....and that is a good thing.
      hugs abby

      Delete