Saturday, May 7, 2016

Happy Mother's ...auntie...favorite adult....day!

             Yes, I think all of us who have children we love in our lives should be celebrated today....My daughter is making a secret meal...I am not going to be allowed any place near the kitchen.  She is a great cook, so I am sure it will be delicious.   I have received home-made cards and gifts from the grands...and flowers from my son...yes, I am spoiled...
            Master and i had an  intense Maintenance session on Monday...Maintenance, lots of leather and permissions... since i won the baseball bet.  My bottom was still tender the next day, which honestly, I wish would always happen.  It is so nice to have that little reminder. As the day went on, i started to feel sad, and teary when I was thinking of Mother's Day and my mom.  I was also tired, thinking of napping.  I had talked to Master, and He sensed that something was not right before i could even tell Him.  I think we both came to the same conclusion, at about the same time....sub drop from Monday's hard play.
                He told me to be waiting for Him when He got out of work.  We exchanged bear hugs, and He sat and pulled me into His lap. We snuggled and smooched for quite a while, and when i felt ready i knelt so He could reclaim me...a reminder that I am " always and all ways" His. He reminds me that the harder play sessions are more likely to bring on sub drop...the higher the highs, the lower the lows....He always is careful with after care, and i always feel well taken care of.  Sub drop seems to affect me a few times a year, i think it probably is a combination of things.  Master reminds me....reach out and let Him know, He is always available for some hugs and cuddling.
                 Friday we had our F/F day...Friday Fun.  After our hugs and naked kneeling, Master suggested that we have  a less intense play time, since my body might still be in recovery mode.  I went over His lap for a hand spanking, and nice long, slowly increasing in intensity hard spanking.  To use an old-fashioned word..I felt like i was swooning.  Master then told me to go fetch the oval leather paddle...I LOVE that paddle...it is not intense and has the feel of leather. Master starts very lightly, and spanks for a long time.  All the while He is spanking, He is playing with my clit, making sure that i end up panting and squirming.  I finally ask if we can move on to permissions...they are granted, and i take full advantage.
                  I am still over His lap, recovery from the wave of orgasms, Master a talking and lightly touching all over.  I tell Him He is playing with fire...He chuckles, and continues.  I can feel my wetness, so I ask Master if we can have a round two......He tells me I may...and i am off again. Only this time, He gives me only just enough time to catch my breath, before He suggest a round three.  I am not sure i have in in me...but never doubt Master....and after round three, I am totally spent.  Master is still massaging and rubbing and talking quietly..and i...just think it is nap time.
                  A different kind of Fun Friday...no intense spanking...but the fun was certainly there.....and i was left , as Master puts it....like jello....
a perfect end to the week, and start to a weekend.
****The Yanks and Red Sox are at it again this weekend...only so far, the last  place Yanks have won both Friday and Saturday's game...so far 13 runs scored...150 spanks with a paddle of Master's choice.  Let's hope the Sox wake up and play better ball on Sunday!
Hugs abby


21 comments:

  1. Hi Abby, Happy Mother's day,hope you have a wonderful day, the surprise dinner sounds awesome :)

    I'm sorry about the sub drop. I just love how Master took care of you, including a less intense fun Friday. He knows you so well and what you need.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant to add, go the Sox!

      Delete
    2. The surprise dinner was great, she made one of my favorites from a favorite restaurant...just as good, maybe better...
      Right now the sox are winning...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. I love to read how you are enjoying the gifts from your Master. Thaks for sharing, abby.

    Hugs,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome....my blog land friends are important to me..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Ah! Some Tender Loving Care. Just what you needed, Abby.
    Enjoy your special day

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)..we all need that TLC at times...my day was wonderful...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I love your idea of alternate titles for the day!
    I've wished (for many years now) that there was an Aunt's Day...
    I'm sure the nephews and nieces of the world are relieved there isn't, but for a childless loving aunt, it would be a treat. :-)
    I hope it's a wonderful day for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My youngest is not married,,,and she is the best auntie to her 3 nieces and nephews...they love her to pieces...it takes a village, as they say....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks...it was a very nice day.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Happy Mother's day Abby
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You...this day reminds me of how blessed I have been..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Abby! I never heard of sub drop but that is exactly what has been happening to me. Things seem to be going along well and then we have a great night and a day or two later I'm sad and questioning Eric's true feelings. It's almost like the intense play brings us so close that a regular day then becomes one of hurt and neglect. Interesting. Happy Mother's Day to you!! Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah...you are absolutely right. It doesn't happen often to me, altho this was the second time in a couple of months. Master keeps close tabs on me now after one of our harder play times....being good to yourself, some chocolate, naps, and lots of hugs and cuddles work wonders!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Happy mothers day Abby, hope you had a nice relaxing time with your family.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have a wonderful day...our family is good at celebrating.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. I don't know what the outcome of Sunday's game was, but I'm hoping the Six came through for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they did....finally!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Sounds like a lovely Mother's Day after all. :)

    ReplyDelete