Saturday, May 14, 2016

Agony and ecstasy....or whip and flogger....

       Well, not really agony, and not quite ecstasy, but it is a close analogy....
        I walk in and i see the whip and the large leather flogger side by side on the floor.  I look up at Master and He says an all leather play time, just what you always want.  I remind Him that not all leather is created equally...and He grins.  He then tells me , i can have as many with the flogger that i want..........i just will have that many with the whip first....the whip is payment for the flogger.  Don't even ask how He comes up with His ideas....i just laugh.
           As soon as my naked kneeling is finished, I am told to go over and hang on to the mantle.  We are starting with 100 from the whip, since that is how many I always want to start the my floggings with.  Now, they are not the hardest, but they are stinging.  He stops for lots of rubbing after each set of 25.  He finally gets to 100, and asks me if i would like a break...Master's way of getting me on my knees to do some sucking.  I really do not need any encouragement, as i love serving Him this way.
           I am back to standing at the mantle, for the flogging that i have earned.  My back is well-warmed, and all the sensations that remind me why i love a good flogging are working their magic.  
           Master asks if 1 round is enough or do i want more...He is grinning....since He knows, it is not enough.
As i start to walk over to the mantle, He tells me to turn around, face Him, and present my breast to Him.  I sort of just stand there, trying to digest what i just heard.  He tells me He is waiting.  I do hold my breast out to Him, He reminds me to keep my hands under them. I shut my eyes since i know i would step away if i was looking at Him.  The first set is on my breast, sometimes just aiming for my nipples. I have to add, He does have good aim with that darn thing.  I am then told to lean over and present my bottom to Him, i am a little confused since i do not remember ever being whipped on my bottom.  I now have been....the next 3 sets are on my bottom.  A very different sensation that on my back, and one that i prefer.
                When Master gets to 100, He tells me to stand and present my breast to Him.  My breast and nipples get a flogging...and i think that is a first also, just concentrating on them for a set.  Master then has me get back over, and He flogs my bottom.  Again a much different sensation than on my back, but in this case, i prefer my floggings on my back.
                Master says it is break time again....until I hear, well slave girl have you had enough?  I think about it...Master tells me these will all be on my back...and i decide 100 more are in order.  I am leaning over a pillow for 100 with the whip....the last 10 being hard ones. Master does stop to rub my back after each 25, reassuring me there is no blood, my back is just giving off lots of lovely heat.  Back to the flogger, and my back has been so well warmed and rubbed that it takes very few to get me to my floating place...i hear Master's voice telling me how red and hot and wonderful my back feels.
                He asks again, if we are going on, and i decide that another area of mine needs some Master time....Master agrees....too soon, I am laying there spent, breathing quietly, barely able to move......agony?...not really...ecstasy?...if not, pretty darn close....
hugs abby

        
      
          

22 comments:

  1. Wow Abby, you must have been well warmed after that! Have never tried a whip, and am happy about that lol.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took me a while to wrap my head around a whip...and Master does have to stat off on the lighter side...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It was nice, combining our two favorites..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Once again, I would have wimped out.
    BTW, did you change your font. Very small, tough on old eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm...my last post has font smaller than this one...but these comments are tiny print...so maybe...will try to fix it..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. The back does not sound like fun to me, but I would love to try a flogger sometime. You always make that sound so yummy, Abby. :)

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the flogger..always have from the first time...it is a thud sensation.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. hi Abby, this doesn't sound like fun for me at all. Makes me feel like running the other way, lol
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...I bet you would get used to the flogger and love it...now the whip....i tolerate it, but will never love it.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Flogger, yes, whip no! You're one brave lass :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for calling me brave and not crazy...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Whip? No thank you. I mean, I guess I can't really say as I've never experienced one, but that's just fine by me. Now a flogger, well, that's a whole 'nother story. Reminds me, it has been awhile since Nash has used the flogger on me. Might have to just lay it out sometime and see if he decides to use it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a stinging sensation...and for me takes some adjusting to...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. The whip is one of my favorites! So stingy and painful, but I like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am always hesitant at first...that does not deter Him...the sting is harder for me to adjust to...
      hugs abby

      Delete
    2. I am always hesitant at first...that does not deter Him...the sting is harder for me to adjust to...
      hugs abby

      Delete
    3. I am always hesitant at first... that, of course does not deter Him..the sting is harder for me to adjust to.

      Delete
  9. I agree about how the flogger feels anywhere other than the back...meh. Actually though, try as I might I really still have a difficult time with my back being struck. It feels like it vibrates through my entire body, down to my bones. At the moment ( okay for the past year..LOL) it isn't something I look forward to in the least.

    We don't have a whip, the closest thing I suppose we have is a quirt, which I realize doesn't leave the same burning after effects as I whip ( as it was recently explained to me). I think I'll pass on the whip idea, as Barney mostly only punishes or tries to bring me to subspace. A whip sounds to scary in either case! LOL

    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whip would never get me to sub space...but it does awaken all my senses..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Abby hi, flogger lovely but not too sure about the whip. I bet it delivers a real sting.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. It does a STING...I much prefer the flogger...so we both won..
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete