Tuesday, May 3, 2016

A "Leatherlicious" Pay Off...

          It was a great weekend for baseball...for me and 'my boys'.  The Yanks and the Red Sox have a long standing rivalry, and when they play one can never be sure of the outcome, even if one team is first in the standings (as the Sox presently are) and the other team is last (yep, true for the Yanks).  These games take on a life of their own...standings be damned.  For those few of you who  have not heard, Boston swept NY...yes they won all three games:):):).
        Master had set the terms of our wager....each game would count on its own, we would multiply the number of total runs by 10.  A Yanks win and Master gets to choose...some darn thing made of wood....and if the wonderful Sox win, I get my choice of a leather toy.  Most baseball games are fairly low scoring...2-1 or 3-2...Not so this weekend. I was very thankful for the sweep, the scores of the games....4--2, 8--0, 6--8....that is a grand total of 240 spanks.
        And...it was Monday, so Maintenance came first.  I spent Monday morning trying to decide what i would pick for the debt pay off.  I knew this would be a fun playtime, so my choices were not critical, but i did want to make the most of my victory.  I knew right away that the large leather flogger would be last....it is my favorite so it gets the largest number and last place, a wonderful way to end.  After a big of debate, I decided the large leather strop for the second spanking.  It looks intimidating, but after a wonderful warm-up it can send me to that place where all is good.  My real debate was what to start with....crop?...maybe, but it covers a small area...beaver tale paddle..maybe, but after maintenance, i would barely feel it....ah....Master's belt..that whole belt scene before the spanking, the soft leather...i had decided.
           I get to Master's, we hug and are chatting, i walk into the living room and on the floor i see...His belt, the large strop, and the flogger.  I stop short, I can hear Him chuckling...did I choose well?  The flogger was an easy one...but the other two...
            We start with me over His lap and a hand warm-up, followed with the darn maintenance paddle.  One hundred spanks later, my bottom is very warmed up. He tells me to lie flat and relax.  Sixty with His belt is next, He decides on sets of 10 with a little rubbing between sets, since that is a set for each run scored, and He is paying off a debt.  Second is 
the large leather strop.  Eighty, stopping again after each 10.  I am almost off in the land of sub space, but Master keeps up a conversation, and decides that I need a break, and He needs to be thanked for paying off the debt is such a wonderful fashion.  I am down on my knees thanking Him.......my very warm bottom making me very enthusiastic, as is the thought of the flogger next.
                   I am surprised to hear that Master wants all my holes filled before we get to the flogger...so my bottom toy and my large vibrator come out, and my senses go on over-load.  I am reminded, that no permissions have been granted, and thankfully, Master reads me well, we stop just in time.  Master tells me to keep my toys in for my flogging and to get on my knees facing away from Him...this is something new.  We are not going to count, He is going to flog me...and play with my toys...and i get to decide how long the flogging will last.  It will last until my first orgasm.  I am not sure this is a great idea, but Master is starting in with just the flogger for a bit, and then adds the stimulation of the one of the toys, one then the other, and again.  I have no idea how long or how many times the flogger met my back, I do remember panting, and getting loud, and.....being flat on the carpet with Master pulling me into His furry body.
When i can speak , i tell Him He is amazing, His reply...you are the amazing one, you are always all in .....We snuggle for a bit and then i have a thought. I look at Master with a huge grin and say to Him...guess what?
The Sox and Yanks play again next weekend...some kind of quirky schedule this year. He laughs ...says this time the games are at Yankee stadium, no way are they getting swept again.  I say......
Never say Never:)!
Have a good week all..
hugs abby

35 comments:

  1. Hi Abby, I always enjoy reading about your baseball bets. Congratulations to the Sox! Wow, I know I keep saying it, but I don't know how you take what you do. Sounds like a wonderful pay off and awesome way to end maintenence Monday :)

    Hope the Sox keep up the winning streak :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have been M/s for a while, Master watches me closely and reads me very well...knows just when to let up, when to add a little...I hope the sox do also...in first place now.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Good for your boys and you. My Rockies swept the Diamondbacks this weekend so it was a good baseball weekend for us girls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hurrah.....for both teams...may they continue their winning ways...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hello! Good for your Sox!! (And your rear :). I love how the two of you are so in touch with each other and your needs! Did the Maintenance spanking sting? It must feel good to re-set you. Does it redden your end? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, all of Master's spankings sting...and more. He does not believe in gentle tapping...I did not check but I am betting it was a rosy red...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks...I appreciate all the cheerleaders I can get...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Hi- would you prefer that Master use his paddle or belt for maintenance?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a leather gal...Master is a paddle man..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Sounds like a win-win situation, Abby. Master certainly knows what you like.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When we wager on baseball, it is always fun....we both enjoy it...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. I love a win-WIN!! Not a bad deal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A great deal all the way around..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Yay for our Red Sox...and for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's hope they have lots more winning series...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Congrats on your "boys" winning, Abby. Sending lots of positive energy that the Sox sweep the Yankees again! ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks..that would be awesome!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Yay! What a fun weekend for you; and an even more fun Monday. Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master knows how to have a lot of fun....and how to keep me smiling...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Sounds like some great choices and a wonderful sensory overload. Good luck for this coming weekend and next Monday.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely sensory overload.....of the best kind.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. Nice, a win-win for you!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your Sox winning Abby. Hope they win for you again next weekend.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too.....otherwise it will be an all wood play time...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  14. Replies
    1. Thanks, it kept me smiling for a while..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  15. I am so late to the game, that I think I have missed an inning or two. I like the idea of a Baseball Allegory approach here. What happens for a shut out? Or better yet, what happens for a grand slam?

    I know you both will be creative!

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..Love your comment:). Master says we never shut each other out...and a grand slam....well that would be a 4 base hit...orgasm for each base...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  16. LOL...great comment my friend. Master says He never gets shut out.....and a grand slam... that would mean four big orgasms...for the winning team's cheerleader...now we all know what to root for right?
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  17. I get so jealous reading your posts. Ty and I are both Giants fans too so there is no competition. I love your spankings, the breaks, and the finale. Did I mention that I am jealous of you - Lol. I use to share your posts with Ty and I may start doing that again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks...I almost always love my spankings also....go ahead inspire Ty.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  18. What a great idea to bet on the games. The Red Sox-Yanks are such a great rivalry and you have added a new dimension to their games.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it does make watching the games much more fun......
      hugs abby

      Delete