Saturday, April 30, 2016

Maintenance...Wednesday? and...Go Red Sox!

          I have been busy wearing my grandma hat.  I spent the first part of Spring break week, with 2 delightful little ones...they took grandma to the frog exhibit at the science museum, to the zoo to see the giraffes, and to Fenway to catch a Red Sox game...yes the correct team won!  We kept very busy, and the remaining 2 grands took the train to spend the last part of the week with us.  We topped it off with a birthday celebration..the youngest grand is now 4...how does that happen so fast.
           So, it was Wednesday by the time Master declared Maintenance Day.  We had missed one the week i was away...so it was double maintenance day.  I did try to argue the point ( i do not give up easily), but knew that Master was not changing the 'missed maintenance will be made up' rule.  After my naked kneeling, i was over Master's lap for a hand warm-up.  It had been over 2 weeks since any spanking...and in my world that is a long time.  Sometimes that means that i have a hard time settling in...or as Master says, accepting the spanking.  This time i quickly just settled in even when He started in with the maintenance paddle.  Master stopped after each set of 25 for some rubbing...and when He stopped at 50 He commented how pleased He was that i was so relaxed and accepting, no squirming, no loud protestations... I wish i knew why that sometimes happens, and not at others, but i have no clue...
          After the first maintenance spanking, Master offered me a break...on my knees sucking His cock.  I had missed His taste, His scent, the feel of His cock filling my mouth....Too soon, Master announced time for Maintenance spanking number two.  Another 100 with the maintenance paddle.  Master finished and is rubbing and i know He is waiting....I managed to get into a bit of trouble when i was away...I know hardly seems possible.
           One morning I was making breakfast for the 2 grands, they watch one of their shows while i am getting everything ready.  Master suddenly tells me, to find something to put in my mouth and pretend i am sucking His cock.  I look in the fridge quickly for a cuke or zucchini figuring i can quickly slip into the bathroom and the girls would not notice.  I found nothing, so i reply that i would get to it later in the day, or before bed.  I could feel His heat coming through the phone.....Now...when I ask , you do.  I glanced at the fruit bowl and found a banana, took a pic for Master to see, and mission accomplished, no one the wiser.  Except, Master's next words were...remind me that you have earned a caning when you return.  Double Ugh.....
           So, after the second maintenance, i tell Master, there is something  i need to remind you...He asks what, He is going to make me say the words.  I ask for a caning, since i hesitated to complete a task.  He tells me good girl for remembering to ask, and for asking...and to get into position.  He gets His birthday cane, and tells me 6 of the best.  My bottom was very well warmed, and Master is not one to just tap lightly, but they were not the hardest.....hard enough so that i remember.  Master asks me what happens if He has to address the same issue a second time...the punishment doubles. 
               Spankings are all caught up, and we move on to pleasuring each other in other ways..which leads to some needed nap time....

Most of you know that i am a long time Red Sox fan.  I listened to them on the radio..yes a plain old regular, with a dial radio, in high school.  Master is a 'damn Yankee' fan, and neither one of us is likely to change our allegiance.  So we usually wager on the games.  The teams are playing this weekend...the wonderful Sox won last night's game.....2 more games to go...so please send all the good carma you can that the right team keeps winning and sweeps the series:).
 It is good to be back, I am playing catch up on many blogs....
hugs abby
          

25 comments:

  1. Hi Abby, sounds like a busy but wonderful time with the grands. Ouch, that is a lot of spanking. It's funny isn't it how sometimes you can settle in and accept a spanking and other times not. I think it's a number of factors. Sounds like a wonderful reunion :)

    Go Red Sox! Hope they continue the winning streak!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it is not just one thing...that would make it too easy..Sox won again last night:)!
      Hope all is going well for you.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Welcome back, Abby. My grands are coming to visit in about 10 days and I am so excited. I think Master was wrong to tell you to pretend to suck his cock while you're making breakfast for grands...just sayin'. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He had never done that before and I was surprised. We have talked about it...next time He thinks I need an extra reminder, He will tell me in the morning that He has a task for me...and I can let Him know when is a good time...as long as it happens.
      hugs abby

      Delete
    2. And....have a ball with those grands!!!

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby, lovely to be with the grands. Hard to mix the two though, Master and grandmotherhood!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes it can be a challenge to mix the two, but really most of the time He just wants me to mindful that i belong to Him.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Hi Abby, Time with grands is always fun,hard mixing the two though. Sorry you got the caning, it is strange how sometimes we can relax during a spanking, yet other times we wriggle and protest.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could figure out the secret to just accepting it...makes it easier for both of us. I have Him that darn cane for His birthday just before I left....think I will be seeing lots more of it.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Hey, Abby,

    I think is fabulous that your Master told you to pretend to suck his cock while making breakfast for the grands. Even though it calls for switching gears in mid stream (or is that horses?) - you know what i mean - it also means that you don't forget who you are while you're with the grands. Since i've become all grandmother and no submissive slut in the mix, i know how important it is to hold on to both.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master wants me to always be mindful that I am His... this was a surprise, was not expecting it...which was what He wanted. I have been warned...to expect more of the same...or some what the same...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. How fun Abby! What is it with men wanting us to "play" with fruit or vegetables in their honor while we are apart? Eric has the same sort of requests! We've actually narrowed the options down to a Chinese eggplant as the best match for size and shape. Ha! Funny boys. Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your comment..mostly cause now I know I am not alone with the veggie thing! I can imagine the two of you in the veggie section, comparing and discussing the needed shape and length...LOL. Master loved the idea...we will be shopping at a farmer's market soon...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Sounds like you had a great time with the grands. Master cuts you no slack, does he? He is a tough taskmaster and you have the toughest hide around.
    Hope the Red Sox don't cause you any more redness than usual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sox won again last night...one more game to go....He does like to make sure, that I do not forget about him.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Funny - I'm also a Red Sox fan and hubby is a Yankees fan. We haven't made any bets though. What do you wager?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makes watching the games much more interesting...the wagers vary. This series the winner of each game, gets to choose the 'toy' for some spanks...10 times the total score is the number of the spanks. Or you can do, a massage lasting as long as the the number of hits...or suck His cock for as long or...the choices are limitless...have fun with it!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. There is nothing that could have surprised me more than knowing that one of you is a Red Sox fan and one is a Yankees fan. That is like oil and water, Abby!!

    Hugs,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...yes it is...one big area where we differ. Luckily we did not meet during baseball season....we have managed to have fun with it and some interesting wagers.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. I love how the rules, expectations, punishments, and maintenance are never compromised. This is how it's going to be, and you can accept it knowing that he is not going to forget, or be wishy washy.
    Grandma time sounded wonder wonderful.
    The only thing I disagree with is your choice of baseball team.
    Go Giants!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right....He does not forget or let the 'leash' loosen...but He also takes very good care of me...I am one lucky girl...as for baseball teams..I can root for the Giants, unless it is world series time...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. I am catching up with blogs too, Abby. I'm spending as much time with my daughter as I can, in case this is her only visit this year. I'm glad you had a good time with the grands. Master is so steady and consistent - double maintenance followed by the cane, I don't know how you take it, I'm a real wimp by comparison.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all have different levels of tolerance, mine seems to be on the high side..a good thing with Master. We had a lot of rocky times when we first started this journey, over the years, we have learned what we both need.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. glad you had such a wonderful time with the grands :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...they love their ' crazy' grandma and we have lots of fun together.
      hugs abby

      Delete