Saturday, April 9, 2016

I asked....and i received....

      I am kneeling, naked, and Master is claiming me.  His touch, his voice, are all i am aware of....until He starts to pinch my nipples.  He tells me to overtake the pain, to use it, not let it overtake me....sometimes easier said than done. I am finally invited over His lap, for a wonderful hand warm-up.  Too soon, i feel wood....I ask what He is using. One of the small wood paddles, but the one that has holes....ouchy for sure.  
      Finally, Master tells to me get up and present Him my bottom...I am up and leaning over....Master asks if I am warmed up enough for the large leather strop, i believe i am.  I am guessing maybe 100, and after the first set, I settle in, enjoying the feel, the sensations, until He moves a set from my bottom to my back. Back to my bottom, and all is well once again.  Then i feel the swish of the horse hair.  It is a flogger, but the strands are all very light, it is one of the few toys that i enjoy on my breast.  He is alternating flogging with it and just swishing it over my back, bottom and legs.  I am thinking this can't get any better, when Master stops, and asks if I would prefer the larger leather flogger...silly question.
      Master says He is not going to count, He is just going to flog me until His arm is tired.  I settle in knowing I am in for a wonderful long session with that flogger.  Master again alternates flogging and just swishing and dragging the strands, up and down my back, my bottom my legs....all is wonderful in my world:).  After a lengthy session Master stops and says, you asked me for something a few weeks ago, it is time I delivered.
       I am thinking back, and honestly have no clue, Master laughs and says it has to to with a picture of you. Now I usually try to hide whenever anyone takes out a camera, Master is grinning and suddenly the light dawns. It was about a month ago, Master had cum all over my face...it was a first, and a rather delightful one.  Later, when we were talking about it , i said i wished i had thought to ask for a picture, so i could see what i looked like.  So, i did ask, if we did this again, could i have a picture of myself?  Master thanked me for asking and said it sounded like a good idea.
     Ahhh, as the light dawns, Master laughs and says, you need to get things started, as He is pointing at the spot between His legs. I eagerly get to pleasuring Master, thinking about what was to cum next.  When He is ready, Master tells me to lie on my back, gets over me, and soon my face is covered with His cum.  He gets up and tells me to be still, and i feel a flash...He tells me to open my eyes and smile....I should be enjoying my photo shoot.  After a few more, Master is done with the picture taking.
      He gets over me, and starts to use His cock to get some of the cum off my face and then tells me to clean it off...we continue in this manner until Master finishes up with His fingers, having me suck those.  He then finishes wiping off my face with a dry cloth.  He tells me He wants me to keep the sticky smell of Him on my face....He has not decided yet, if it will be til bed time...or when morning comes. I laugh and shake my head...in wonder of this man who always goes beyond my expectations....
      Later, i thank Master for our fun Friday time, for remembering my question...His reply....i so rarely ask for anything, how could He forget?  And....my asking makes it easier for Him, helps Him to know what i am ready for, where my head is at, what would please me, what would help me serve Him better...so He asks me to please ask...often.  So...to all of you out there who also have a hard time with asking....I am thinking your Masters/Mistresses might just feel the same way.....

hugs abby
    

23 comments:

  1. A lot of things went through my mind, Abby but that sure wasn't one of them. LOL Your Master is right...even though our relationship was much different, Matthew used to tell me that he wasn't a mind reader...if I didn't ask for and/or tell him what I needed, how would he know. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was willing to bet quite a bit, that most would be surprised by my request....and I am very happy that I asked....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Wow Abby, fun Friday indeed :) Although I still don't know how you take what you do. So, what did you think of the pics?:)

    Asking is so hard, but I agree, it lets them know where we are at, what we are thinking and feeling.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am rarely fond of any picture that I in ...but these, had a different look to them (of course...with a sticky white messy face)...but my smile and my whole look...I am glad I asked....and Master says to tell you...He loved the pics...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Boy you guys sure are tuned into each other's needs and desires! Glad you got what you wanted! Did you delete after you looked or save on your computer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They in a password protected folder......we have come so far....I never imagined this path my life is on...and I am so content...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. How nice that he understands you so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does, He gets all of me...at first that was scary..but now...most of the time it is amazing.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Hi Abby, I do not know how you do half the things you do. I do ask and receive, but your posts always make me feel almost vanilla!!lol
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah....my friend...not that long ago I was very vanilla....not even any chocolate chips. This journey that Master and I are on....I never could have imagined...but I am loving it...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Your posts always make me happy, abby, when I see how happy you are.

    Hugs,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am...happier that I ever imagined possible...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Terrific that two have found each other and are able to maintain that closeness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would call it amazing....my life took a surprise turn and i am so happy that i did not run the other way...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. I suggest you keep asking, as it seems to work for both of you!
    Hugs DF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Special Requests must be for Fridays, Abby. I will have to work on that. It is very hard for me to ask.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Asking is never easy...makes us so vulnerable. Master and I realized a few years ago that if just let spankings and play time happen...they rarely did...you know real life. We made the decision..Mondays and Fridays...there would be spankings and / or play times...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. LOL... whenever 'THAT' happens I always feel like a kid peeling glue off of my hand ( or face in this case). I can't imagine having to wait to well wash...snort.

    I have often thought about photos, mostly of what HE sees at times, yet I am NOT brave enough for that, even if I am very curious. I usually bring things from the internet and say, " am I like this? " to which I almost always get a " NO! HELL NO! " I guess I have some size perception issues! LMAO

    willie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Actually, He had 'scrapped' the top layer off with his cock...and i sucked that clean. We did have to wash the pillow cases...LOL. Master occasionally has done photos, mostly of my bottom...and we think most of us have that issue..
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love reading about the two of you and the closeness you have. I am very happy for your happiness. :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, good for you. I think asking is the absolute hardest thing to do. But he makes a great point...When you're getting what you want and need he is going to get your best for him. Hmm, I'll have to think on that for awhile.

    Hugs,
    Clara

    ReplyDelete