Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Harder Play Monday is back....

            I often wonder how is it that Master seems to live in my head...see my thoughts...even when we are not in the same place.  I know it is impossible...but....An example:  I often go back and re-read old entries, looking back at the same month last year or a few years ago.  Last week I was reading entries from a couple years ago, Master had decided we would start "harder play Mondays"...on the first Monday of each month.  I was a little hesitant, but it was a statement not a question.  After a couple months real life interfered, and we never got back to it...honestly i was some place between relieved and disappointed.  A few days ago, Master and I are chatting and He says....we need to start harder play on the first Monday of the month.  I look and Him and laugh...not the reaction He expected.  I tell Him I was just reading about those....He says..great we are on the same track. 
              Yesterday was the first Monday of the month, and yes also maintenance.  Maintenance was not upstaged, it was a warm-up. After my naked kneeling, I was over Master's lap for 100 with the maintenance paddle, four sets of twenty-five.  Lots of rubbing between sets, but a hard spanking. Once I am relaxed and breathing normally, Master tells me...He had decided on the looped belt for 200 more, for the harder play time.
Kind of like good news...leather, a double looped belt that has no buckle and is a soft leather, and bad news...200  hundred more.  As i am digesting the news, Masters says I can choose....pleasing Him orally before or after.  I decide on after...He chuckles and says, want to give yourself something to concentrate on besides your bottom?
              I get up and lean over, Master nicely gives me a couple of pillows to lean into.  He continues with sets of 25, stopping for some nice rubbing after each set.  It takes me a couple sets to adjust, but by the time He starts on the second 100, I am in that zone.  All that exists is that kiss of the leather and Master's touch. When Master gets to 200, I am a little disappointed....He knows me so well. He tells me He wants me more comfortable, I position myself on all fours...and Master continues with 2 more sets.  Master is rubbing and talking to me, but it takes me a few minutes to catch up to Him.  Once i am back, I quickly get up and reach for His cock...He nods...and I am switching my focus...to Him and pleasing Him.  Once we are both able to chat again, Master asks if I am happy to see the return of harder play first Mondays......You can all probably guess what my answer was....
             On another note...it is April, finally the start of spring, over the weekend I noticed my crocuses and daffodils were springing up, I decided I should start changing over my closet, putting away the sweatshirts and sweaters...Yesterday we had 6 inches of snow...this morning when I woke up it was 14 degrees...a new low.  Last night, the weather man reported we have had more snow in April than we did in October, more snow that we had in December, and more snow than we had in March...and...there is more snow on the way.  Note to self...do not change over closets until at least May....hope it is warm and sunny where you are....
hugs abby
            
                    
            

25 comments:

  1. I am glad you both seem to be able to read each other's thoughts :-) Yes, Mother Nature is a tad confused. :-)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is better at reading mine....I used to find that on the scary side...not any more.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Golly, that's a lot of spanks, you must have a high tolerance level. In England there is an old proverb, 'Ne'er cast a clout till May is out,' which means don't cast off your winter clothes until summer has properly arrived.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My tolerance level has grown quite a bit over the years...that is a great saying as I am watching it snow again today.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. I've been colder since "spring" showed up than I was all winter. I honestly think it's harder for my body to figure out 40 degrees than below zero.

    I don't think my butt would hold up to that many strikes, but I have to admit...I would love to hear Luke say this is how we're going to do it. He planned a boot camp for us a couple of years ago and it was such a gift to me. I've always said the one thing I would love in ttwd is to know he put some thought into what we were doing. I think he does but I think it's different in my head, lol. Oiy, give up the freaking control right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!! Master likes to be in charge, do the planning...He likes for me to give him suggestions, and usually does use them...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness harder play Mondays. I thought what you usually receive for maintenance would be hard enough. You surprise me how much you can take Abby, I certainly couldn't. Good you are both in the same head space with your thoughts.
    Hope your snow eases soon and you can change your wardrobe around.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still snowing..:(....My tolerance has built up over the years and Master is good at getting me in the right head space.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. I think Master is just adjusting his attention to your bottom according to the weather. Ia am sure you were plenty warm after this particular Monday.

    Sending Warm Hugs,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...I sure was...only it is snowing again today...I wonder...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Does Master live in your mind or do you live in his, Abby? Or are you both a bit psychic? ;) Oh yes...I learned years ago not to plan on winter being over until at least the second week in May...had to replant a garden 3 times one year because of freezing rain and snow in April and May!

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should know better about the weather having grown up in Maine....Seems like when it comes to the two of us...we read each other really well....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. I think you are both pretty much in sinc! I am not sure I could ever take that many, but your results make me think about it!
    I never plan for spring until it's hitting me in the face!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...I have been told by many that I have a high tolerance...also helps that Master knows how to warm me up and get me in the right head space.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Hi Abby, I remember your earlier posts on harder play Monday's and love how well you and your Master read each other. That is a lot of spanks! I don't know how you do it lol. Yep, I think I can guess your answer to Master's question lol.

    We are in autumn now (or fall) and put the clocks back last weekend. Mornings and nights are definitely much cooler already but still nice days, although we are meant to have rain/showers for the next week. Sigh.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lot of spanks...He is good at a slow build up...usually. Snowing again today....aghhh
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Gosh Abby, you are much braver than I could be. The weather over in your neck of the woods isn't my cup of tea. We are grateful for Spring is here and we haven't really had any snow all winter. We are very lucky
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are lucky...the older I get the least I like winter...not brave, just know that Master knows me and my reactions well..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Whoa Abby! :) Harder Monday! OUCH! Really cool that Master and you are on the very same wave lengths! That is pretty special! As for all of those spanks- more power too you! I can take quite a few, but nothing like you do. I'm glad that you enjoy! Sounds like things are pretty hot Hot HOT around there. LOL!

    Oh the weather!!! Snow the other day! Crazy! It was really really cold out this morning around here. So not like spring is supposed to be. Temps will be creeping up slowly over the week... I hope. Spring and Winter had better sort themselves out!!! Stay warm... Oh. You are!!! :D Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, at least inside they are HOT. Master has spent a lot of time getting to know all of me and watches me closely while He is spanking me.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. A lovely tale of TTWD. Thanks for sharing all the details. What a nice session. Ref the weather and changing your closet...

    "Ne'er cast a clout till May be out" - said with a Scottish accent.

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Michael, more snow on the way....so guess I won't cast a clout yet...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've had a moment like that it's awsome :)
    I'm glad your happy Abby (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daisy....Master and i both realize we have something special...and are old enough to really appreciate it.
      hugs abby

      Delete