Saturday, April 16, 2016

Happy Birthday Master...

      Master does not technically add another candle on the cake for a few more days...but we had our 'just us' celebration early...
       I tell Him i dressed in His favorite color...for His special day.  Orange sweater and orange socks...I do not own a pair of orange pants, and can't imagine buying a pair...so He had to settle for jeans.  After He had looked me over and nodded, I took off the first layer and said....special orange undies...for You.  ( Do you have any idea how hard it is to find an orange bra...and sexy orange panties? I searched malls and on-line...Oh..there  is salmon and peach and cantaloup ((I thought that was a fruit))....but I wanted bright orange.  I did have to settle for a more subtle orange...but His eyes lit up...so ..mission accomplished!
      I then presented Him with His gift.  He has been hinting that He needs a new cane....the old one is falling apart and splintering.  Now, I did not jump at  the 'hints'....after all, not having a usable cane in His toy bag, is not all bad, from my point of view.  But since , I do aim to please, I started cane shopping...so many choices. Now it was not hard to eliminate many of those choices, I was looking for a cane that was to my liking...in more ways than one.  I finally settled on one that is called, "Master's Cane", and was a best seller.  Once i got it, i thought...YIKES...but i did keep it.
     It is hard to wrap a cane and not have it obvious that it is a cane..so I did not try. I did use some frog paper, which made Him laugh, and He loved it..immediately swishing it around....gulp.  As is our tradition, I was to receive His age, with each toy He decided to use.  I will just say He has been around for at least 6 decades.  Master said that since He was so pleased with the celebration so far, He would choose some wood and some leather.
          Over His lap for a hand warm-up.  He starts with a small wooden paddle, that has holes.  It hurts, but the 60+ spanks are over fairly quickly.
Next, Master has chosen a large black, oval, leather paddle.  The leather is stiff and hard.  The noise is very loud, and the spanks are very sharp.  When He finishes I am trying to catch my breath when I hear Him ask if I would like a break?  I quickly am up and on knees, letting my mouth work on pleasing Him and continuing the birthday celebration.
              He then tells me to bend over, bottom out...He has chosen the "My Paddleman" paddle.  It was a gift from me one Christmas. ( I could never be accused of giving a gift that was based on what I would like...) It is large...covers both cheeks...and on the heavy side. He loves it, which is good....My bottom is starting to heat up, and turning a nice shade of red.  Next up is a leather strap...like a belt, but without a buckle.  Since my bottom has been very well warmed up, this round has me almost swooning. With a grin, Master asks if I would like another break...Of course, i would....and am kneeling again.
                 Master says He wants to end with His gift, so the large leather strop is next.  I love this strop, even tho it looks intimidating.  My bottom is still generating heat, so I am very ready.  Master has me get into position, and this set is over much too quickly.  I am slow getting up....Master gives me a big hug, smiling He says ...time for my birthday gift to get broken in. He tells me to stand, hands behind my head, and not to break position.  He gives me two sets of 6, and I am struggling with the position.  Master tells me to go over and hang on to the fire place mantle.  This is an easier position for me.  He continues until there is one set left.  He asks if I would like the last set on my thighs....I know there is only 1 right answer...any place you would like Sir...I am all Yours.  The last set is on my thighs, not as hard, but they do not need to be.  Master then says He would like me to finish showing Him how pleased I am with the birthday celebration.... later, I check out my bottom, I sure do hope that stripes are in style...
           Happy Birthday Master...growing older with You is the best adventure a girl could ask for....
hugs abby
  

35 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Abby's Master.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...He says..
      hugs abby and Master...

      Delete
  2. Wishing your Master a very Happy Birthday Abby. Sounds like a wonderful birthday celebration. Brave of you to give him a new cane.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I debated on the gift...but a gift should please the recipient....and that it did....and i had a pretty good time also.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby, Hope your Master has a very Happy Birthday! Brave of you to buy him a new cane.
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom always told me...please the person you are giving a gift for...bet she never had a cane in mind!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I am glad you both enjoyed your Master's birthday celebration. I wish him a Happy Birthday.

    Hug,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...from both of us.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. All sounded okay until the thigh part. I've never had 'light'on the thighs, but I know what purposeful feels like, so I'm going to say, you are a better woman than I. Our cane rattan cane broke not too long ago ( so sad...NOT) sadly our lexan one doesn't seem to be polite enough to follow suit! Thankfully there are no birthdays to be had around here any time soon!

    Hope you enjoy the rest of the celebrations, whatever they may be.

    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW..Lexan can..don't tell me you are not a brave woman..have managed to avoid that so far...and I agree anything on the thighs is not light...Family celebrations are up next...are on the agenda...cane free:).
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. So would it be fair to say you saw stars while getting your stripes?
    How do red stripes look with orange panties?

    Happy Birthday M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...twice! The red and the orange clash...but not according to Master...who does not have much of a fashion sense...but you did not hear it from me...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Happy Birthday to M and to you, Abby. We don't own a cane but this sounds like a possibility for a November birthday. (Plenty of time for me to shop or forget, lol) Glad you both had fun with the present! Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...we do have lots of fun, most of the time. The cane is not on my favorites list, but it is one of the few things that causes me to still feel sort the next day...which i do like..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Love how you thought to search for just the right color lingerie. Sounds like a birthday to remember. Many candles equals many spanks. You have demonstrated that you CAN have your cake and eat it, too.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...as long as the cake is low calorie...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. What wonderful celebrations, love the idea of the orange underwear! Happy birthday to your Master abby xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily..He loved it also...and...they are growing on me..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Kudos for finding orange underwear (Even if you didn't find the shade you wanted)! I can't say I've ever seen a pair...

    Sounds like a wonderful birthday celebration! Happy Birthday to your Master!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We both love the color orange..He is refinishing a classic car and it He ever gets done, it will be orange...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Sounds like quite the birthday celebration! It's easier to find purple, thankfully (Nash's favorite color). ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. saw lots of purple...He appreciated my efforts:)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. Happy Birthday to Master! Bright orange would definitely be a challenge to find in pretty lingerie.

    Ouch to caning on your legs! I don't think it's possible to get light strokes on your thighs. It all hurts so much more there.

    Hugs,
    Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right about the thighs...I used to always say no when He asked about spanking on the thighs...He does not go full tilt...but does not have to..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. That was some celebration, Abby. Happy birthday to your Master.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, for both of us..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  14. Favourite colour Orange. Sounds Dutch, smile. Lovely present, lovely gift, lovely birthday celebration.

    Han.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By a strange coincidence it is my favorite color also...thanks...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  15. Wow Abby you are brave!
    I'm glad your Master had a wonderful birthday (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not so brave...maybe more foolish....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  16. Sweet! And Happy Birthday to your Master!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy belated birthday to your Master, Abby. I've been hiding out for a while and slowly coming back visiting.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome back...I have been somewhat absent also...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  18. Happy Belated Birthday to your Master, Abby! :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete