Saturday, April 2, 2016

A Hand Crafted Spanking

        I was trying to remember if  play time with Master ever consisted of only hand spankings.  Oh, there are the occasional swats when I walk by, or sometimes being held in place for a quick barrage of spanks. Then I did remember the 1,000 spank experiment. Luckily i did a post on it....yes, Master spanked me 1,000 times with His hands...he did switch hands since He did not think He should have more pain that i was having....I loved it, and it ended in fireworks for me.  It did take concentration on my part, to wait for the spanking to end.
       The second time was yesterday.  I loss 1 1/2 pounds this week...Yeah me!!  After my naked kneeling time, I am over Master's lap as we chat while He is warming my bottom.  He checks...to make sure I am enjoying the warm-up....He finds evidence that I am..and I verbally tell Him how much I love His hand on my bottom.  To my surprise....and delight...Master says, then let's continue with my hand only for today.  Now, Master's hands can deliver quite a spanking, but the feel is so much nicer than hard wood or plastic...and yes even leather.
        Master spanks harder with each set, I have no idea how many sets or spanks, but I do know I was raising my bottom, urging Him on ...wanting more.  Master tells me, He cums first, so I should slow down. I quickly get up and get busy on that.....I remember to wait for permission to swallow, and am invited back over His lap. Master's gets me back to urging Him on, to squirming, and then as He is spanking hard and fast...I feel myself squirt and cum....and try to remember that breathing is good.
Master stops spanking and is rubbing my bottom, talking quietly to me until I am able to respond.
     Master continues to rub and the tremors have stopped, but i am opening my legs and pushing my bottom out. He chuckles and asks...need something?  I tell Him yes Sir....He tells me to ask nicely.  So I ask if I can have another spanking just like that last one...He is quick to oblige. This one is just as hard and fast...but not nearly as long....and finally all I can do is lie flat over His lap, and remember Master's breathing advice.  Master says, who would of guessed you could cum...twice...just from a spanking.  That was not just a spanking....that was a SPANKING!  Master laughs and says, that was a hand crafted (hence the title of this post) spanking.  I tell Him we should try that more often...He agrees, suggesting it would be a nice reward for meeting my goal....He sure knows how to add incentive....
hugs abby

32 comments:

  1. Mmm love the sound of your hand crafted spanking Abby. Congratulations on the weight loss, thats wonderful. Hope you keep it up and your Master rewards you frequently with his hand crafted spanking.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks..He is very good at rewards....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the weight loss, Abby. Sweet of your Master to reward you. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He can be a sweetie ;)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Way to go Abby! Fun times. :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes..it was a great way to urge me on to my goal.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. PORTUGAL IS A HIGHLY RACIST AND XENOPHOBIC COUNTRY!

    DO NOT SPEND YOUR HARD, EARNED MONEY VISITING THERE,
    OR DOING BUSINESS WITH PORTUGAL!!!

    PORTUGAL = RACISM 100%

    http://portugalisaracistcountry.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Abby, great weight loss, mine has come to a halt lately, and you had a nice spanking to go with it
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to give the weight loss a rest until you are completely better...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Hi Abby, congratulations on the weight loss! Hand crafted spanking, I love it! What a wonderful reward. There is nothing like the hand :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree...hands are the best..for so many things.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Hand spankings are the best, they can be as hard as with an implement but so much more intimate. Great incentive to lose weight, congrats on last week's loss.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks..I love the skin on skin...and Master's hand can deliver a hard spanking.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Yay on the weight loss and your earth shattering rewards! That incentive would keep me focused on the weight loss prize!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...it works for me also.....hand spankings are usually reserved for warm-ups...so I loved this.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Congrats on everything, you lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hand crafted spankings are like the best dessert in the world. And no calories! I am a firm believer in weight loss and ttwd. Sam has helped me immensely! Best diet coach ever.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has worked well for me...more so for keeping it off...I used to lose the same 10 pounds over and over...now when it is gone it stays gone...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. I'll certainly join in with the congrats on the weight loss! Sounds like both of you might have burnt off a few more calories during the celebration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...another benefit!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. No one can come up with any implement that could improve upon the hand.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've never cum from a spanking I always shut my eyes and nearly go to dream land haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does not happen often, and Master talks me through it....the sound of His voice and His words help....like all the stars aligning just right..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  15. Hurray for weight loss and hurray for handspanks!! Glad you had such a juicy time together :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL...loved your description...and it was right on!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd definitely watch what I was eating and wouldn't miss a workout if I were you!! ;)

    It all sounds fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It was fabulous...a wonderful surprise, it is so rare that it is a hand only spanking...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  19. Handcrafted spanking (or SPANKING) just perfect :-) Congratulations on the weight loss. Hugs

    ReplyDelete