I know that is quite a catch-all title. Truth is i have not posted as much because i sort of feel like i do a lot of repeating myself....and the last thing i want to be is BORING! But I can never resist a meme, and I do love question month....so..
Sunny's meme first..
1. Are you on facebook? Yes, i am...I have lots of family and friends spread all over the country and it is a wonderful...and easy...way to keep up with each other.
2. If the answer is yes, do you respond to what you consider stupid posts? Rarely...it just encourages more of them.
3. Name one of your favorite bugaboos. Right now it the political antics going on ...keeps the smart, responsible people away from wanting the job...and gives a terrible example...enough ranting.
4. How many FB friends do you have. I just went and checked..says 362. Some are gaming friends, and I had 20 cousins growing up...most of whom are married and grandparents....
5. Assuming you have an account how often do you check? Daily, sometimes a couple times a day.
6. Do you have more than one email account? Yes, I have two.
7. Do you twitter or is it tweet? Whichever it is....no.
8. Do you have a mobile phone? I do.
9. Is it a smart phone or one of the old fashioned kind? My kids upgraded me to a smart phone at Christmas...I am trying to learn one new thing a week about it...
10. How often to do you check for texts, messages or other wise? Usually when I hear it ping..although I have been known to ignore it.
11. Do you get accused of being on the phone or computer too much.
No....I have even been known to travel without my lap top.
12. Would you rather read an e-reader or an actual book?
E-readers are great for traveling...light weight, and there is always another book waiting. I actually still do get books from the library.
13. The title of the last book you read and genre.
A mystery..for my book club, I tend to avoid mysteries...Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie.
Thanks Sunny for using your insomnia to write these questions...
Yesterday was leap year day...just what we need, and extra Monday, and for me a maintenance spanking. Master thought that was funny and appropriate...I disagreed. But, I was kneeling naked, being reclaimed. Usually the maintenance paddle is visible, but i do not see it. Turns out, Master decided to change things up a little....He shows me the "Paddleman" paddle...it is much larger and heavier. I can't help myself...I give Him a...'you have go to be kidding' look...it does not help.
When I am over His lap, Master....the kind man He is...says, since the paddle covers both cheeks, each spank will count as double...fifty spanks, instead of one hundred. Now that is good news, but I know this man...the spanks will probably be harder, since He will not go easier on my bottom. He does give me a hand warm-up, but as soon as the paddling starts i am ouching. He does stop after each set of 10 for some rubbing, which helps and gives me time to catch my breath. The last 10 are slow and hard....but we are finished. Master checks and chuckles.....it seems that at least one part of me, did not agree with my protestations.
After several permissions, we are chatting and I ask Master if He will be using a different paddle every week? ( I am not sure how many He has...probably around 12 or so...) He thinks about it and replies....no, He likes maintenance to be basically the same each week, both of us knowing what to expect....and He likes the ritual of it. I am not surprised by His answer....so next week will be back to maintenance paddle and 100 spanks.
And finally...March is question month in blog land. Not sure there are any more questions for me to answer...but if you ask, I will answer....
Have a good week all...