Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Sunny's meme.....leap day maintenance...and questions anyone??

      I know that is quite a catch-all title.  Truth is i have not posted as much because i sort of feel like i do a lot of repeating myself....and the last thing i want to be is BORING!  But I can never resist a meme, and I do love question month....so..

Sunny's  meme first..

1. Are you on facebook? Yes, i am...I have lots of family and friends spread all over the country and it is a wonderful...and easy...way to keep up with each other.

2. If the answer is yes, do you respond to what you consider stupid posts?   Rarely...it just encourages more of them.

3. Name one of your favorite bugaboos. Right now it the political antics going on ...keeps the smart, responsible people away  from wanting the job...and gives a terrible example...enough ranting.

4. How many FB friends do you have.  I just went and checked..says 362. Some are gaming friends, and I had 20 cousins growing up...most of whom are married and grandparents....

5.  Assuming you have an account how often do you check? Daily, sometimes a couple times a day.  

6. Do you have more than one email account? Yes, I have two.

7.  Do you twitter or is it tweet? Whichever it is....no.

8. Do you have a mobile phone?  I do.

9. Is it a smart phone or one of the old fashioned kind? My kids upgraded me to a smart phone at Christmas...I am trying to learn one new thing a week about it...

10.  How often to do you check for texts, messages or other wise? Usually when I hear it ping..although I have been known to ignore it.

11.  Do you get accused of being on the phone or computer too much.
       No....I have even been known to travel without my lap top.

12. Would you rather read an e-reader or an actual book?
       E-readers are great for traveling...light weight, and there is always another book waiting.  I actually still do get books from the library.

13.  The title of the last book you read and genre.
         A mystery..for my book club, I tend to avoid mysteries...Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie.

Thanks Sunny for using your insomnia to write these questions...

    Yesterday was leap year day...just what we need, and extra Monday, and for me a maintenance spanking.  Master thought that was funny and appropriate...I disagreed.  But, I was kneeling naked, being reclaimed.  Usually the maintenance paddle is visible, but i do not see it. Turns out, Master decided to change things up a little....He shows me the "Paddleman" paddle...it is much larger and heavier.  I can't help myself...I give Him a...'you have go to be kidding' look...it does not help.  
     When I am over His lap, Master....the kind man He is...says, since the paddle covers both cheeks, each spank will count as double...fifty spanks, instead of one hundred.  Now that is good news, but I know this man...the spanks will probably be harder, since He will not go easier on my bottom.  He does give me a hand warm-up, but as soon as the paddling starts i am ouching.  He does stop after each set of 10 for some rubbing, which helps and gives me time to catch my breath.  The last 10 are slow and hard....but we are finished.  Master checks and chuckles.....it seems that at least one part of me, did not agree with my protestations.  
         After several permissions, we are chatting and I ask Master if He will be using a different paddle every week? ( I am not sure how many He has...probably around 12 or so...)  He thinks about it and replies....no, He likes maintenance to be basically the same each week, both of us knowing what to expect....and He likes the ritual of it.  I am not surprised by His answer....so next week will be back to maintenance paddle and 100 spanks.

    And finally...March is question month in blog land.  Not sure there are any more questions for me to answer...but if you ask, I will answer....

Have a good week all...
hugs abby
          

28 comments:

  1. I have not one question but thank you for giving me a post for sometime this month. Forgot all about questions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a question that you may have already answered, but I don't remember.

    Whose idea, your or his, was it to have maintence Monday spankings? and before that did you have random days or different schedules? Or no spankings?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the question will answer soon.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. I also get books from the library (my girls just got their own library cards last week--it was a big deal <3)...there's just something I like about turning real pages, seeing how many pages I've read, and I even like the smell. Lol. I do the e-reader thing too though, I like that it saves on paper.

    Anyway...

    If you were to give someone (new) advice about this lifestyle, what would it be? Something *not* related to communicating or giving it time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love taking the grands to the library...they get books from me for every occasion....and I write them a note in the books...they will be able to show their kids what books are...lol.
      Thanks for the question
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Hi Abby, nice post. I love books in all forms. Oh I am useless at the question thing. I can never think of any when I am supposed to, but I love it when people ask me them!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love books, and for every occasion the grands get one from me...one I have written in. One year I got them each a book that had their name in the title...not an easy task..but i did it!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Great answers Abby! I'm with you on the politics!
    Touch to the large paddle! Master certainly likes to keep you guessing!
    Since you've been here awhile have you laughed at some of your earlier thoughts, boundaries or beliefs... Of this thing we do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks for the question..pretty sure you have anticipated part of my answer.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Thanks for sharing your answers to Sunny's meme. Don't really travel without at least one computer with me as so much of what I do is online.

    Ooh your Master sure is changing things up isn't he. I thought the whole purpose behind Maintenance Mondays was to be hard enough to serve as a reminder but not as hard as what discipline would be...wouldn't that larger paddle be used in discipline? Guess that's my question. LOL

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...will answer soon...hint..He is a man of many paddles.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Hi Abby loved your answers to the meme and wow a larger paddle. Your Master keeps you surprised by what he decides to use.
    As I wasn't around last March I have a question. How long have you and Master known each other and how did you meet?
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah...one of my favorite stories to tell...thanks for the question.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Hello Abby, When you first started ttwd, were you in an equal partnership or was your man the "master" from the get go? Also, if you could add any dynamic to what you do, what would it be? What would you take away? This is fun! Yay. Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the question, it is one I need to think about..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Hi Abby,
    Do you and Master ever talk about what he gets out of spanking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the question......short answer is yes...longer answer will come soon.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. I love a meme. Enjoyed reading your answers.

    Do you or your Master have a spanking fantasy that you would like to have fulfilled?
    One item on your bucket or wish list?

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to check with Master..Thanks for the questions..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Thanks for the meme answers, Abby.

    What happens at a discipline spanking? Are there certain rules that apply?

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah....will answer in a post....with Master there are always rules...
      Thanks abby

      Delete
  12. fun to read your answers to the meme and look forward to reading answers to questions. Hugs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks...have a good weekend.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks...have a good weekend.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks...have a good weekend...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hej, Abby.

    I am late, but I have one question.
    What would be Makter reaction, if you said:
    Ok, Master, no more maitance spanking. We will have Monday 's fun and Friday 's fun. I take away My consent..
    We take off punishments aspekt off our relashionsip. We are both old enough to know, what is right and what is wrong. And a really meant sorry will be enough..

    Now, I would LOVE to see Master face.,
    Is it Mona Lisa again?
    Smile,,

    Hugs, My friend.
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good to hear from you my friend..I will ask Him....and let you know...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete