Sunday, March 13, 2016

More Questions...so More Answers....

              Downunder Don asks if Master and I ever talk about what He gets out of spanking me.....
                  Yes, we have.  The first time was shortly after we had started on this adventure.  I was struggling (with a lot of things), but one of the main issues was...if He spanks me and i want, need or even crave it, does that make this all about me?  How is that submissive?  Master said to me....i am the opposite side of His coin..."He is the Dominant side of the coin, i am the submissive side. I complete Him." Those words have stuck with me.....together we are whole. I feed His feeling of dominance, He gets to express it daily.....in return, my submission is also fed.

          Ella What happens during a discipline spanking? Are there rules?
               Of course there are rules and it is a ritual.  A punishment spanking happens in the basement.  Yes, He opens the door and i make the march of doom down the stairs into the basement.  There is no chatter, I am told to bare myself, and get in position.  Leaning over hanging onto the seat of a chair that is always down there.  (in the early years, there was a treadmill, i had to stand on the treadmill and  hang on..not it was never turned on).  I am reminded that if my hands leave the chair, the stroke will be repeated.  Master has this large paddle ball paddle that He purchased at a garage sale for one dollar. He tells me how many....i cannot remember, but 25 seems to ring a bell.  He spanks slowly, scolding very loudly, no breaks, no rubbing...just spanks and loud scolding...and He is an excellent scolder.  When He is done, i am told to stand, and pull up my underwear.  I am reminded there will be no permissions for 24 hours, we then hug and i am told i have a clean slate.
                 I can happily report that it has been over a year, since one of these....

       rperez asks....what does my kneeling time consists of and how long does it last?
                        Kneeling time is what Master calls re-claiming time.  Back when i was still teaching, kids were still home, life was much busier. Spankings were not as regular as they are now.  Master and i would meet, and depending on the kind of day i had...i might not be in the most submissive of moods.  Master's solution..reclaiming time.  Once i am naked, i kneel, hands behind my back, Master stands behind me.  He starts by telling me that all of me is His....His hands cover my ears and eyes, telling me to block out any voices or thoughts...He touches all the parts of my body, reminding me that they are His.  While He is doing this, He is quietly talking talking, ...by the time He is done, all of me is quiet, and focused on Him.  He then helps me up....How long...maybe 10 minutes..,

     Wilma Rubble asks...from where i am now, looking back, how do i see myself?  Do I feel that the submissive part of me was always there, that perhaps others saw, but that i could not put a voice to...not spanking, but true submission?
                          Interesting question.....When i first met Master, it was just to get a spanking...yes one, so i could get that darn fantasy out of my system.  Well one led to another, and then another...but i never associated spanking with submission. The first time Master referred to me as submissive, i laughed and said...No Way!  Well, slowly He showed me the way.
                        I have to add, I had felt for a long time, that something was missing from my life. I was not sure what it was i was longing for...i was pretty sure i would never find whatever it was.  I now know....that nagging little voice was trying to tell me....you don't have to be the one in charge all of the time, the go-to person for everyone.  I only started to hear that voice when it belonged to Master, when i realized how much more content and happy i was as His submissive.  He deserves a lot of credit, i was very stubborn and not an easy sell.....but slowly, i started to know....to feel....that i needed to let that part of me that i had buried so long ago, breathe and exist.   Yes, i do think the submissive part of me was always there, i was too busy being in charge to even consider letting that part see the light of day.

Thanks for the questions..
hugs abby


16 comments:

  1. Thanks for your answer Abby. I was the one who asked for (at the time) Dd. In some ways it shocked my husband, and in others it didn't so he claimed. I wouldn't call myself a 'visual' submissive, at least not at the time. I was and am the 'go to' girl. I learned however that in our relationship the control was soley out of fear, ( not a huge fan of uncertainty). I always seemed to take control, yet resented it at the same time. Like I said on Misty's blog, there was always a little fire, but ttwd allowed me to feel the warmth and let it grow into a flame. (As mentioned before my more dominant male friends whether ttwd or 'vanilla' have always seen it in me, so who knows? LOL)

    Thanks again!
    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting how we perceive ourselves...and how others see us...usually a combination of both tends to more accurate. I do think we are both lucky to be where we are today.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Love the opportunity to learn more about each other!! My question abby is, do you and your Master share mainly this spanking relationship or are you a vanilla couple as well (which I think you have said you are??) and if you do, when did the the relationship make that leap? And.......not sure how I missed so many posts but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
    XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the birthday wishes...never too late...and for the question.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the answers - loved reading how you found your submissiveness. I often wonder if it is buried somewhere within me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would not be surprised, it is possible to let both sides out...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I am loving seeing other sides to you and Master. Thank you for creating those pictures.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is wonderful how you found your submission. I also really enjoyed reading how the two of you together makes you both whole. Lovely. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was one of the turning points for me....and I love recalling that conversation.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Loved your answers, Abby...thanks for sharing. Love Master's answer about you two completing one another.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That conversation made a lot of things fall in place for me....He is good with words...and He means what He says...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Loved hearing more about the way your dynamic works Abby. Well done for avoiding punishment for more than a year, maintenance obviously works well.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, much to the delight of both of us, it does seem to work...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Gosh that Master sure knows you! I think that is fantastic! Love it!
    Hope we get more questions and answers from you! I like reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend....it is good to be hearing from you...
      hugs abby

      Delete