Monday, March 7, 2016

More answers.... to Minelle's and Cat's questions...

        Minelle asks....Have you laughed at some of your earlier thoughts, boundaries or beliefs?  
           I have....not as much as Master has, but i have.  I discovered this part of me...or maybe let it out.....late in life. My kids were all in college, I was well into my career, and was pretty much settled in.  When i met Master, my thought was.....I will let Him spank me once...and then i will be done thinking and fantasizing about such things for good.  Oh, i so had no idea that i was about to start a journey that would continue to surprise me.
Then He wanted me to call Him...Sir.  Sir?....the only time i used Sir was when an older man held a door open for me and i thanked him.  Certainly not for someone i was going to be in a relationship with...
          Maybe the biggest area where i was wrong...happily ....was sexually. I had been convinced, that i was not a sexual person, that i was incapable of having an orgasm, that i was not desirable.....it took a long time and lots of patience, but Master certainly changed all that...and at about the time that i am asking for a third permission...we both laugh at the thought that orgasms were not possible for me.   
            Honestly, i could probably list most of the things Master and i have done as things that i was positive i would never agree to...let alone enjoy.
Luckily, i met just the man who had the patience to hang in there with me and prove me wrong.
Thanks for an interesting question...
          
                  Cat questioned the use of a larger paddle for a maintenance session.  Would that not make it discipline?
                    There is a paddle that Master just about always uses for maintenance, it is smallish, not light, but not heavy.  Maintenance is described by Master as a spanking that is hard enough to prevent me from even thinking that a discipline or punishment spanking might be something i would want to happen.  A couple weeks ago Master used a larger paddle for maintenance....it was a surprise, but it was not Master's largest paddle.  Master has quite a collection of paddles...more that any one person should have, in my opinion. He loves His paddles.  The punishment one is a very large paddle ball paddle that He bought at a garage sale, of all places, for one dollar.  I have offered before, and the offer still stands, I will pay ten times that...and the postage to mail it...if anyone wants to see it (and keep it) for themselves.  In case anyone is wondering...it has been well over a year since the last punishment spanking...and i hope i have not just jinxed myself! 
Thanks Cat.   


  

17 comments:

  1. Since you just mentioned a punishment spanking - for what kind of things/behaviour would you earn one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Disrespect, and if I am on a weight loss regimen gaining 2 weeks in a row....breaking rules, like a call every day at noon, if we are not together a good nite and good morning text...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. I'll buy that paddle, you can send it to me and it will get lost in the mail. Just send me the details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah..I knew one of you would come to my rescue,,,I was excited til I read Cat's comment...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Thanks for answering Abby! I think you two have had a great evolution! Although----I can help you see that paddle is 'lost' in the mail, same as Sunny! Lol
    You always make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, glad that i can make you smile...Cat reminded of the possible consequences to Master's paddle 'disappearing'...so..guess i am stuck with it...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Great answers Abby, good knowing more about you and your Master. Post that paddle to anyone and surprise them. LOL! It surely would get lost coming to Australia, might not pass customs. ;)
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the very least it would be the cause of a few conversations...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Loved your answers Abby. Feel free to mail Masters discipline paddle to me...my post office is very bad about losing mail and parcels...the stories I could tell you. I do have to wonder what Master would do to your tushie if his paddle disappeared. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...I was excited about the offers, but you are right....My bottom would pay a heavy price,,,and i would probably have to get it back via air mail...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. I enjoyed reading your answers, Abby! :) Ummm... No no no!!! Don't "lose" Master's paddle. That Master of yours is likely to find a much more efficient replacement! I say stay with the tried and true. Mostly avoid that at all costs as well! LOL!

    Whoa! Over a year without a basement visit! That's something worth celebrating with your Master I think! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right about that paddle ....it is staying...He is too creative for me to tempt Him.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Reading back on your blog. We have a lovely, snort, red oak paddle from Blondie's that easily covers both cheeks size wise. Really though, it still only contacts in two places on each cheek. It does sound like a gunshot going off when it makes contact ( I often joke that birds take flight). Personally for me it is the little suckers that hurt more. More concentrated! Unless we are talking rubber...that hurts like the devil! LOL

    As for Minelle's question, and your answer, I know it well. Before talking to women here, I thought I was alone in that thought. Before ttwd, I thought I wasn't a passionate person. I still have a long way to go and baggage to unpack, but I now know, the 'beast' lives within! LOL. I think your answer was fantastic in the sense that hopefully many other women who are like me, or how you were, will seek comfort in knowing it IS possible!

    willie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Wilma..I officially love you...i feel like you could be my sister. Your comments are always right on. I have one of Blondie's paddles, that fits that description that i had engraved...He loves it...me, not so much...covers a lot of 'territory' and is a heavy sucker.
    And..I almost deleted that part of my answer to Minelle's question....just what not sure how i would be taken. But then decided this is my place to 'tell it like it is'...at least for me. Hang in there girl, Master is still showing me new ways to release that beast..and it always surprises me...in a very good way.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Wilma..I officially love you...i feel like you could be my sister. Your comments are always right on. I have one of Blondie's paddles, that fits that description that i had engraved...He loves it...me, not so much...covers a lot of 'territory' and is a heavy sucker.
    And..I almost deleted that part of my answer to Minelle's question....just what not sure how i would be taken. But then decided this is my place to 'tell it like it is'...at least for me. Hang in there girl, Master is still showing me new ways to release that beast..and it always surprises me...in a very good way.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  10. making implements disappear in retrospect would probably not be a good idea. :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..Yeah, I have to totally agree!
      hugs abby

      Delete