Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Maintenance Tuesday....and a couple more answers...

          M/M day, was M/T (just doesn't have the same ring to it), does it? Master has been struggling with a cold, and He is finally getting the better of it...guess germs are one of the few things He does not control.  After He assured me He was much better, today became maintenance day.
         After my naked kneeling time, i was over His lap for my hand warm-up.  Master reminded me that i did not lose any weight last week, so I needed to show a loss this week...During this time Master and i often chat about life or us...or just strange things that pop up.  One of the first things that attracted me to Him was His ability to spar with me verbally...to have a response to almost whatever i throw at Him...and to have a sense of humor about it...most of the time.
          Today, Master asks if i am warmed-up enough...of course I say no Sir!  He tells me I should look at maintenance as filling up my tank....giving me the incentive I need to have a good week, like a car that needs gas, it has not been bad or naughty, it just needs gas...or incentive...to keep going.  I reply...true, then the car is ready to get on with the week and have some fun. Master says...as long as the there is no joy riding..because then the fun has to be paid for.....the car would be grounded....i would be spanked.  We have these weird conversations often.
             It is time to start maintenance, the only words i am uttering are ouch...4 sets of 25...rubbing between sets, and i get to catch my breath.  Master then, of course, checks...and says some part of you was enjoying....'she' is an idiot, i reply.  Master then shows me the rewards of taking my maintenance spanking well, and after i explode once, Master is using just the tips of His fingers and nails over my still warmed bottom.  I suddenly start to squirm, Master asks if i can feel the electricity too....He is barely touching me, but it is driving me crazy.  Master starts using His voice to urge me on, to let go, to feel our connection...and when Master tells me to cum for Him, I do.....until i really do collapse.  Master is talking, massaging, getting me to recover...and when i do...I ask how did that happen...He just laughs and says, He knows how to prime a car ....

           First question is from lindy...how long have we known each other and  how did we meet?
            We have known each other for a little over 15 years.  We first chatted on line, at the time I was chatting to a few gentlemen.  Then, my youngest had an emergency that required my full attention. I told everyone i was not going to be online for a while due to a family emergency. I got a couple good byes...and a couple not so nice comments about making something up....but Master said He would pray for us, and about once a week He would send me a note, letting me know He was thinking about me....So when things settled a bit, I let Him know.
            We chatted for a couple more weeks, and Master said it was time we met.  I had never met someone just from chatting on-line, and honestly never thought i would.  But i decided to take a chance...Master gave me a choice of coffee or a beer....I told Him, beer of course!  He laughed and said He liked my honesty.  I showed up at the restaurant/bar on time, and sat in my car for almost 15 minutes, trying to decide if i should actually go it.  Finally i told myself, it's only a beer.....
             We saw each other for the first time, Master got the beers, and we sat and chatted....for a very long time.  I was so relaxed, i could not believe it....we laughed, we shared stories, and He used the word spanking a LOT..and we were in a public place.  Even then, it was like He could read my mind...which was a little un-nerving. And that was the best beer i have ever had.......

   Eric51 Amy 49 asks...When we first started were we in an equal partnership or was He 'Master' from the get go? Secondly, if i could add anything to the dynamic what would i add.....what would i take away?
                
                   When we first started, we were spanking, or play partners.  We started with a hand spanking, over clothes...and moved on to all the lovely (and not so lovely) 'toys' in His bag.  We would meet, maybe every four to six weeks, we kept in contact through chats and emails.  The first time He used the word submissive i laughed and said i did not have a submissive bone in my body....He then asked....why did i submit to spankings?  So, slowly we started down the M/s path, the trip of a life time!
             Your second question, I have been thinking about for a long time.
It is a toughie....We have grown in our dynamic, adding new experiences, growing in our connection, in our M/s.....so, i am not really sure what i would add.  Maybe, going to a club, or a party to meet other like minded couples.  What i would take away....and no it is not punishment....that has its place, but it is related to the first part of this answer.  I would take away the "veil"....wouldn't it be wonderful if we could talk freely to others, and have them not judge or think the worse of us. 
hugs abby 




     

24 comments:

  1. Lovely! I really enjoyed hearing your story of meeting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....and to think I almost did not go in to have that beer...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. I love hearing more about you two!
    I enjoy all the questions people ask you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...it is fun to look back and see how far we have come.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much Abby. I really love the way you and your Master met. Especially the fact he stuck by your side through the hard times. So sweet!
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so thankful i decided to go in and have that beer.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Nice to find out how you met, very sweet
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks..He does have a very sweet side, I just don't get to blog about it much....He thinks it would destroy His image..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. I like comparison between the car and MAINTENANCE. much better than the negative sense ... do to avoid something worse. I have always been an advocate flr wn positive stimulus ..
    But I don't understand, why we must pay for fun..
    life is sufficiently difficult as it is. To have fun Isn't it our right? Without having to pay for it?
    Just thoughts . Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't pay for fun....if you were a fly on the wall when Master and i are together...for vanilla not not so vanilla activities..you would hear lots of laughter from both of us....He wants me happy and content....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. You two are so great together. What does your master get out of maintenance? Is something he needs too?
    Hugs DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great question, one I asked Him a while ago...so I do have an answer for you..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Love reading how you met. Thanks for the questions gals and your answers abby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...and I am working on the email...hoping things work out...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. This was a wonderful post, Abby. I so enjoyed getting to know all the sweet stories that have brought you to today.

    I agree about your "perfect world." Wouldn't that be heaven?

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it is fun learning how much we have in common and enjoying our differences...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Question:
    What does your kneeling time consist of, and how long is it for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the question....will answer in a post.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Lovely answers, Abby...never get tired of hearing how you and Master first connected and how you have grown. You two have grown just in the time I've been following your blog. Looking forward to watching where your journey takes you.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your lovely comment....we both feel we are very lucky to have found each other....
    bugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't know how you met. I guess I thought you have always been together. A compliment I suppose!

    You know about the veil? I often wonder IF I would remove it. Barney and I are D/s, but there is something I find a tad thrilling about the cloak and dagger, 'dirty little secret' between us and some of our friends. LOL.

    Forgive me if you have answered this in any of your prior blog posts... I probably would have shouted from the hilltops that I didn't have a submissive bone in my body ( lying through my teeth, as I know it now) once upon a time as well. Not long ago a vanilla friend of mine ( and I use the term loosely as she leads an interesting life..LOL) said to me when I said I was always attracted to dominant men, " Oh really? Perhaps YOU attract them." a Dom friend of mine said, " Like moths to a flame" ( clearly he wasn't around when I was dating..LOL) ANYWAY I wanted to ask you, from where you are now, looking back, how do you see yourself? Meaning are you similar to me in the fact that maybe there was always something there, that perhaps others have seen but you couldn't put a voice to it? I don't mean always attracted to spanking, I mean submission in its truest state.

    As usual, blabbing on again! LOL
    willie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I so love your blabbing,,,blab here any time...Will answer in a post..
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  14. loved reading your answers and learning more about you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks....I do tend to get a bit wordy..the teacher in me , I guess.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete