Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Catching - up post...

           I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend.....We all gathered at my daughter's to celebrate an 8th birthday (how is that possible?)...and Easter.  I so love seeing the four grands be so happy to see each other, to play together and have fun.  
          I have been sort of thinking of taking a break from blogging. Not sure why, just a sense that I might be getting stale...boring.  But then every morning when I walk, I find myself writing entries in my head..so this morning, I decided if I was going to write in my head...it needed a place to go...and this is the place.
         About 6 weeks ago, I told Master I wanted to lose 10 pounds...now if you have been reading here a while, you know, as I do, that a deal with Master is a rock solid commitment, no giving up.  It's been a slow go, and I have become much less enthused.  Last Monday I reported a half pound loss...which had become the average. I was over Master's lap, ready for maintenance, and Master was telling me I needed to step it up, to get to the goal, then I could be done with it.  When He stopped I replied..'progress is progress'...in a somewhat sarcastic dismissive tone. As soon as the words came out....I thought, ut oh...should not have said that one aloud, never mind in that tone.  As I am finishing that thought, I hear Master say....Well, then, a spanking is a spanking...as He picks up that paddle and uses it 10 times...slow and hard.  Then He asks, is a spanking always a spanking or are there differences in spankings?  We all know where this was going...right where Master wanted it to.  He nicely counts those 10 spanks as part of maintenance, so He proceeds with the 90 left, before we move on to more pleasurable activities.
       Last Thursday, we made time for some Us time...After a hand warm-up and lots of yummy leather, Master told me to thank Him...for at least 10 minutes.  I looked at Him, thinking....what?....He says He wants me to suck. lick, tease His cock and to make it last for at least 10 minutes...no cumming til the 10 minutes are up. I am thinking, I am going to have to vary my approach and change from some serious sucking, etc...so some lighter more , more teasing sensations.  We both made it to the 10 minutes mark.....and later when we were chatting, Master wondered how long is the average...suck?  So I am asking for help....if you care to....from your experience how long does fellation last..on average? 
     Before I left for my daughter's Master said I had 1/2 pound grace for the weekend, I tried explaining that we were celebrating 2 major events...  He had that look and tone, so I knew that it was 1/2 pound or nothing.  Yesterday morning I let Master know I had gained 1 pound.  His reply...okay.  Just the one word, but I knew in this case, the okay, was not...that is fine, thanks for the information.  It was more of....we will deal with this later, thanks for the information.  I decided not to question His intentions....
   Maintenance time and I am kneeling, being re-claimed, being reminded that all of me is His...always and all ways.  When He is done, I stand and as we are hugging, He asks if I thought His okay meant that all was well.....I tell Him..no.  He grins and says ...good.  I am over His lap, He moves the pillows and my foot feels a piece of wood...not a small maintenance paddle, but something larger.  It is the 'my paddleman' paddle...large enough to cover all of my bottom.....I groan, He tells me He expects progress and I did go over the 1/2 pound limit.
    He starts with the first set of 25...this is still maintenance, just with a different paddle.  He is spanking fairly slowly, but with 'intent'...He is making a point on my bottom.  He does stop for a little bit of rubbing before the second set, after which we chat about my effort ...He knows I can do this, and once I do, I am done, unless or until I decided otherwise.
The third set is harder....As He is rubbing my bottom at the end of the set, He tells me I will say after each spank....I will make more effort with my diet...in a LOUD voice, or else the swat gets repeated. I do get the words out after each swat, along with some ouching and groaning. Time for the last five Master tells me...and before I have a chance to say anything He is in rapid fire mode...5 very fast ones, He is on 3 before i even get an ouch out.  But we are done....and my determination has been renewed.
    Spring and 60 degrees here tomorrow...then snow by the weekend....
    Hugs abby
    
       
           

        

29 comments:

  1. I find the weight loss thing so hard. Like you, I drive it, and then struggle to keep it up. Master is great at helping keeping me focused, but holiday times, especially where family and birthdays are involved are especially hard. It is especially good to say your intention to lose weight out loud, whether or not accompanied by a spanking :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would guess more effective when accompanied by a spanking!
      Thanks..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. I would miss you if you stopped. But everyone deserves a break :)
    Average bj time hmm I don't know time flies when your having fun ;)
    My longest is 45mins my jaw died aha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow...think I will just tell Master...more than 10 minutes...
      hugs abby

      Delete
    2. Yes don't give him ideas! (Hugs) aha

      Delete
  3. I have never managed to time a blow job. Sometimes my Master makes it last a really, really long time by making me slow down or stop when he gets close. Most of the time the fellatio is just the appetizer to the main course of him fucking me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is usually a main course here too...so he is the appetizer..LOL..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. LOL Abby...been so long since I've been able to enjoy giving a bj, have no clue as to how long they lasted.

    Ooh, snarky to Master...especially while OTK = not smart. Good luck with losing those pounds. Maybe I need to find someone to encourage me to lose weight. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you lived closer I could help you with that...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Hi Abby, glad you had a wonderful Easter with the grands.I have been awol from blogland for some time myself and haven't posted for eons for various reasons. Taking a break can be good sometimes but I would miss you. Good luck with the weight loss.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So so happy to see you back.....hope things are getting better for you...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Abby I would miss you if you took a break. Love reading about all your adventures with your Master. Not a good idea being sarcastic whilst OTK. good luck with loosing the other weight, always so hard. Looks like your Master is going to be on your case until the end.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never yet made a deal with Master that has not been completed...I know that going in..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Glad you had a wonderful holiday with your grands. Good luck with your weight loss and don't go away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would not go away...would miss you all way tooo much...just cutting back a bit, maybe.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Hello abby, I am glad you had a wonderful time.
    I find it kinf of funny, when you describe how you want to escape severe maintenance, but you still are happy when it happens.
    I too like your blog.

    Hugs,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not like the thought of it....but do feel re-set...calmer after...don't ask me to explain it, I cannot.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Oops! Sarcasm? Lol. I bet it kept you focused on the prize!
    I would miss you so much, however sometimes it gets hard to blog.
    I've thought about stopping it too, but then I would miss everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I would so miss everyone...think I am just going to cut down a bit on posting. I used to be knows as the queen of sarcasm...bet you can guess why i loss my title..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Hey Abby, so glad to be back. I really hope you continue blogging!

    Good luck on the weight loss! I can't seem to find my motivation. In fact I seem to be going in the wrong direction and it frustrates me.

    I've never timed a bj, lol. Of course now it's on my mind and somehow I picture myself watching the clock and taking notes. oh dear

    Hugs, Clara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your comment made me giggle...no need to take notes or watch the clock.....
    It is great to see you back....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  12. the greatest motivation for losing weight for me is doing it tog with BIKSS. so we walk together, and tell each other what we're eating so there is SOME accountability.

    i do also feel that when i weigh myself every 2-3 weeks i get a better read cos my weight can fluctuate up to a whole kilo (that's like 2plus pounds) on a day to day basis. just by varying the kinds of foods / water intake...

    so if i weigh too regularly i'm sometimes really disheartened. that gets me on the brink of "giving up the whole thing".

    an average bj could last anywhere from 5 mins to 30 i suppose, not counting breaks to play with other body parts then come back to it?

    it's usually an inbetween course - between spankings, between fucking, between other things. But i'll ask BIKSS (in the interest of science) to let me give him a bj and see what's a "comfortable" duration for him. (sorry about this lengthy comment)

    cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I weigh myself once a week....Master chose Monday, the day after a weekend...UGH....We sometime do the break thing and add a little variety before cumming back to BJ....
    No comment is ever too long...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, abby!! It's so good to read a new post by you. i'm inspired by your half-pound a week goal - i tend to set my sights higher and get discouraged too easily. Maybe i'll just try to match your loss.

    And you already know that i think maintenance and punishment spankings would be pretty fabulous! i'm glad you're back to blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have learned slow but sure...and some weeks i get a nice surprise of more than 1/2.....thanks for visiting and commenting.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  16. We spent some time reading through a number of your old posts tonight. Please don't stop writing. Your story is truly helpful to us.
    Amy and Eric

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...thanks.....I would miss all the friends I have made here...old and new. Your comment made me smile. Glad to see you around, I have missed you. I certainly am no expert, but if you ever want to email me , for questions or just to 'talk', we would both be happy to respond.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  17. Hi Abby, :) I always love to read here, and am glad that you are sticking around, even if it means a little less writing. I'd miss you too much!

    Master sure is great at helping you reach your goals! I have always thought that so wonderful that he is so steadfast to the particular weight goals that you make! Very loving! :)

    LOL I'm sorry that your sarcasm came flying out while OTK, Master's paddle in hand. I do that kind of thing sometimes and oops! I think "what was I thinking"? The answer- I was not thinking! LOL! OUCH!

    Did you get your snow? We did this morning with more on the way tomorrow! Isn't it April??? Sheesh! Hope that you are having a great weekend! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I guess steadfast is better than stubborn...LOL. When I met Master many knew me as the queen of sarcasm..it useful when dealing with junior high kids...not so much with Master! Yes we got snow and are getting more as I set here,,,it seems we are going to get snow in April that we did in the months of Nov. Dec. and March..time for Mother Nature to retire.
      hugs abby

      Delete