Friday, March 4, 2016

Add another candle to that cake....

              Why is it when you are a kid, you wait forever for your birthday...then later in life, they seem to pop up before you realize it.  I am from a long line of relatives who believe that celebrating a birthday is better than the alternative....and celebrating was always extended as long as possible.  The celebrating started last Sunday and has continued with various people all week....the 'official' day was celebrated with some just Master and I time. 
                Master had asked if i had any special requests, i decided to let Him choose, He knows me pretty well.  After some hugs and chat, i looked around to see all of my favorites laid out....and one small wooden paddle, and the whip...Master asked if He had chosen wisely, He laughed at my...mostly...answer.  He gives me that "what are you waiting for" look, so i undress and kneel.  Master is telling me as He touches every part of me, that this celebration is just about us...the us that only we (well and all of you) know about.  The us that is at our core.....
                  He then tells me to go get the paddle, and then get over His lap.  I sort of give Him a 'look'.....He says it is for my official birthday spanking...has to be a paddling.  I am not so sure i agree, but i do mention that a long hand warm-up would be nice, which He agrees is a good start.  I will get my age with each implement, with one added for good luck....and let's just say it was more than 60.
                    After a very wonderfully long hand warm-up, Master starts in with the paddle, for my 'official' birthday spanking.  They are not the hardest, but Master has never quite caught on to a 'light' spanking.  He does stop after every decade to do some rubbing during which we talk about what i remember most from that time.  The first few breaks are over quickly but that last few more than make up for it, as we recall our journey.
                 Master then tells me i can pick the order for the spankings to come, so I choose to start with the beaver tail....it is like the continuation of a warm-up.  Master divides this one into 4 sets, and i am already starting to feel like jello.  I choose the double tongue strap next, so i need to get myself up and leaning over.....this feels a lot like the belt, but my jello feeling is being replaced with a lot of panting.  I chose the horse hair flogger next, it is a lot lighter than the regular flogger and more of a sensual flavor to it.  Master tells me to hold my breast out for Him with my hands under them so they are out of the way.  This is one sensation  i actually love on my breast.  When Master is finished, He starts to swish the strips all over my front and back, over my nipples, under my breast, long slow strokes, until i can barely stand and Master has to remind me that i do not have permission to cum.....yet.  I can feel myself start to drip, as i groan.
                The large leather strop is next, and my bottom is so warmed up, and the rest of me is still trying to come back to earth a bit, it feels perfect.....i am sticking my bottom up and out, silently...or not so silently...asking for more.  Saved for last, my favorite, the large leather flogger.  They are all on my back, and with the flogging and the rubbing, and all that came before, i am sure i am leaving spots of the carpet.  The whip is left, but Master tells me He just put it there so i would think about it....since i only ask for it because i know He loves it. 
                  Master then asks if i would like to show Him that i have enjoyed the birthday party He planned, so i am on my knees showing Master that He is a terrific party planner.  Just at the point where i am getting ready for Master to fill my mouth, He says, i have a surprise for You....a cum facial. Before i can even think about it, Master is rubbing and wiping His cum off my face and letting me suck it off His fingers and hand. ( i later admitted to Master, that i had been wondering what this would feel like, and the pictures intrigued me....and the next time i want Him to take a picture of me so i can see what i look like, if there is a next time.  I am pretty sure there will be.)  
                Master then hands me a pillow, tells me lie on my back, and tells me i have permissions to cum whenever i am ready...it does not take long before i am ready....and ready...and ready.  Finally i can barely breathe, cannot speak or move, and Master moves up next me, pulls me into His fur, and we just recover.  When i am capable of thought and speech, i look at Him and say...not bad for an old lady...He laughs and says....not bad for an old man...Trust me on this....sometimes, if you are lucky enough....getting older is truly in many ways....getting better!
hugs abby
                 
                    
              
              

26 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you Abby! Sounds like you've hit the years of knowing what you love and doing it. Way to go! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Abby. what a wonderful way to celebrate with your Master's birthday party.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is good at planning special celebrations.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday, I am glad you had the best celebration possible :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was lots of fun.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday Abby. Lovely celebration with your Master.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was a good time.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Happy birthday, Abby.
    What a nice celebrating!

    Hugs,
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it is good to hear from you...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Happy Birthday! What a wonderful celebration.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great way to celebrate a birthday. As you say, sometimes older is better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting older can have its rewards....and you appreciate them more, I think.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Belated Happy Birthday wishes Abby. Great way to celebrate.

    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you....it was great fun.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Sending belated birthday greetings. I will share a favorite quote of mine with you.

    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is one of my favorites also.....so hopefully growing old will have to wait...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Happy Birthday! That sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was a wonderful celebration.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Wishing you the happiest of birthdays, Abby! :) Oh! You had a HAPPY birthday, didn't you!!!? That clever Master that you have there! Glad that you had so much fun!

    Many hugs, good birthday wishes and spanky ones for you too,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Master is a good planner of surprises....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. Happy Birthday, Abby! Looks like you had a wonderful celebration with Master...hope you also had a lovely vanilla celebration. Wishing you a wonderful year and many more awesome birthdays!

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Cat...Oh I did...with Master, the kids and grands and friend..it was a week long celebration.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  14. sorry I am late for this...happy belated birthday! Big birthday hugs to you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never too late for birthday wishes..thanks!
      hugs abby

      Delete