Monday, February 8, 2016

'Plugged In"

       This is going to be a catch-up post...I have fallen a little behind...busy getting my behind attended to :OO)

  ........Go Broncos...actually neither team mattered to me..or Master..so no wager this year.
..........Master sent me a  text Friday morning....find  your plug, be 'wearing' it when I see you later.  I was surprised, it has been a long time since we have had any bottom...or ass...play.  I have not missed it all that much, and being out of practice only made me more apprehensive.  I did try...but i just could not succeed in getting it where it belonged.  I sent Master a text, saying i was sorry, my bathroom had lube all over, but plug was still in my hand.  He replied...don't worry, I will help you with that later.
          Later, i am kneeling, naked, Master is claiming me when He tells me to go get my plug and lube.  I am guided over His lap, He tells me to open up to Him, and yes, after a bit the plug is in place.  He plays with it a little, asking me if i remember the sensations He is now creating...they are coming back to me.  He starts to spank, first with His hand, then with a hairbrush, using both sides to vary the sensations..  Just as i am starting to squirm, He reaches to check and see if i am showing any signs of enjoying.....I would like to deny it, but He finds lots of proof, that He is rubbing over my bottom.  
        Master says that since we have one hole full, we should go for all 3.  I very much agree....we maneuver into position, and I am keeping up my share by making sure that Master is getting equal enjoyment. My mouth, my pussy and my bottom ...all tightly filled, it does not take me long to be  needing permissions. Luckily Master know me well...since my mouth is full and busy, and permissions are granted.  After our snuggle time, Master tells me to stay plugged, i need to re-acquaint myself with the feeling.
     ......Today is maintenance day , as is every Monday in my world.  After my naked kneeling i am over Master's lap.  We are chatting as Master is rubbing my bottom, and i feel the coolness of the maintenance paddle.  My head pops up, and ask about a warm up...Master chuckles and says, ...oh, you would like a hand warm up, first.  I assure Him i do, and being the nice guy He (sometimes) is, i get my hand warm-up.  Too soon, it is time for the real spanking...as Master puts it.  He asks me why we have maintenance..i groan, since He asks me this question every Monday. but He expects an answer every Monday, so i reply.  He starts in...maintenance spankings are all hard....He stops after 25, and 50 and 75 for some rubbing.  At the 75 point, i thank Him for the sets of 25...He says He was wondering if i had noticed.  I assure Him i noticed and appreciate it...much better than 2 sets of 50.  Master finishes the last 25 and asks if i would like some help putting my plug in.  I look up at Him...He continues, it was His fault that i got 'out of practice', He plans to remedy that....i think that comes under the thought of, 'good news, bad news'.  Master then asks if i would like an orgasm before we get to the plug....now that is all good news.  
       After i have recovered, Master tells me to get my plug.  After it is in place, Master says 1 is never really enough, once He has me 'wet and ready', He tells me i will come from Him playing with my plug and using my bottom.  Master never fails, and i am soon asking for a permission. With Master's encouragement  I have transformed from a very quiet submissive, to a very loud one, I let Him know i am so enjoying this!!!!  
I think if any of you heard an unusual noise earlier, it was me...I was exploding, and sounded like it.  Once i was able to talk i started to apologize to Master for being so loud, He stopped me and said, He considered it a wonderful compliment.  
.....Have a good week all...winter is supposed to make an appearance here in a couple days...temps in the single numbers and  snow even...I think i have only had to shovel once this year...unheard of, but so nice......
hugs abby














         

16 comments:

  1. Hey Abby...very surprised you and Master didn't each choose a team and bet just for the fun of it. Could have made for some interesting play. ;) Hmmm...not sure I would be very happy with a plug but you are much braver than I am. ;) Hope you don't get too much cold or snow. Stay safe and warm!

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plug takes getting used to...and it had been a long time since it has made an appearance...Master blames himself, but says He will be more pro-active with it this time...not sure yet if that is good or not so good....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Not much is better at getting me into the headspace he likes and i crave. It surprises me he doesn't choose it more often, but maybe it wouldn't work quite the same way if he did. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right about head space...just having Him insert it...and play a little and i am there. He says He plans on it making a much more regular appearance...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Mondays are always so much more exciting for you than for me, Abby. It always surprises me as to how many ways submission can excite.

    Hugs,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Submission has many aspects...and those aspects are different for all of us. Mondays are much more anticipated now that i am retired....and of course...since Master decided on maintenance Mondays.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Hi Abby, I agree with Ella, your Mondays are a bit more exciting than the rest of us!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will admit...the 'dreaded' day, has turned into the 'anticipation' day.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. It must be nice to have Monday to always be a day of fun and frolic. I'm jealous - well someimes. Hope you don't have to shovel much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is nice to be looking forward to Mondays...snowing as I sit here...time to do Ella's meme.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. It really sounds like a perfect way to spend the day! Isn't it funny how after we realize how loud we must have been!?
    XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...so true...Master tells me He loves it, the house is empty so it is music to his ears.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. You just have so much fun! Not sure I would be so eager initially but the 'end' result is dynamite!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with every word you typed my friend....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  9. you inspire me :-) glad you had so much fun Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...thanks but I am just me...a much better version of me with Master...but still just me...and that is what we should all be. hugs abby

      Delete