Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Needing a Wednesday warm-up....

         We all knew it was too good to be true....Mother Nature has been so good to us this year.  Higher than normal temperatures, only a couple days where shoveling has been required....my kind of winter!
           So, in one day yesterday, we had 18 inches of snow.  It started snowing around 3 in the morning...so the reporters said...i was still snuggly warm in bed.  There were a few inches when i got up...but by mid morning, the snow was coming down in large flakes, looking like a solid blanket of snow just falling from the sky.  And of course, the wind increased, the cold, and it jut did not stop til around six that evening.  Roads were closed, many were stranded in their cars, and the snow just kept piling up. Yep, Mother Nature did not want us to think she was not in charge.....if only she had a Master...and could get spanked....
            I text Master His good morning message, and He replies....you  should have a warm bottom all week this week....it is freezing out side.  He knew my bottom was still tender on Tuesday, from Monday's maintenance.  That reminder was no longer there this morning, so Master decided a warm-up was in order...and I agreed.
            After my naked kneeling time, i was invited over His lap.  We are chatting, and He asks if i am expecting a hand warm-up.  Always! is my answer....Master does amend that to..unless there is a Punishment due...and yes...but luckily, one of those has not been on the agenda for a long time...and i do hope i have not just jinxed myself.  After a lovely hand warm-up, Master tells me He has chosen a paddle that is lighter than the maintenance one...sounds really good to me.
                Master starts in, and considering it is Master and there is a paddle in His hand, they are on the lighter side.  After, the first set, there is more rubbing, the next set is a little harder, and i am squirming a bit.  Master reminds me that He does not 'play' spank...His spankings all 'count'....they are meant to be felt...and trust me...they are.  After 2 more sets, it is time for us to warm each other.....and if there had been snow in the room, it would not stand a chance!
                     I expect to wake up in the morning, to a still tender bottom and a smile....and then the next day...Fun Friday....in spite of Mother Nature, i will have been kept warm all week.
hugs abby  

16 comments:

  1. Abby! I love this post. Mother Nature should get spanked every now and then. Hilarious. So Master does not "play" spank, huh? Eric and I play but now that he's trying on his big boy HOH shoes, I bet playtime is on hold. We shall see if he even gets home this week. Not looking very likely. Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We play..in the sense we laugh and chat...but if He is going to spank...I am going to know I have been spanked..
      Hope Eric makes it home...as soon as possible.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Hi Abby, That sounds like a large dollop of winter. That would never happen here. Still sounds like Master doesn't let a bit of snow hold him back!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...there is not much that could hole Master back....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby, I agree Mother Nature needs to be spanked. Glad Master knows good way to warm you up when it snows.
    Enjoy your fun Friday.

    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is 55 here today...but another storm on the way Tuesday or Wed. Mother Nature needs to take a sedative...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I hope he saved some of that energy to shovel you out. lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....He is the shoveler, snow blower....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. sorry for the snow...but it sounds like the warmth will melt right through it at your house :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did not melt the snow...but He sure does melt my heart.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. I love storms! Snow included.... But I want everyone is safe!
    Love that you were warmed today!!
    I think Mother Nature should get a GG spanking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very very pretty out when the snow is on all the and the next day if the sun is shining, the snow glistens...but still 16 inches in one day is a bit much..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Sorry you got all that snow but happy Master found a way to warm you up. ;) Stay safe!

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can always count on Him...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Always the problem solver, isn't he?! =)

    I love a toasty bottom!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..way back when i first met Master, one of the ways He described himself was as a ....problem solver....toasty bottoms are the best!
      hugs abby

      Delete