Saturday, February 13, 2016

Leathery Valentine's Celebration

            Master and i had our 'just us' valentine's celebration a little early and of course it was a no calorie one!  I walk into the room to see 4 leather 'toys' lined up.  Seeing me grin, Master says...I guess I chose the right ones.  He did, 4 of my favorite items from His toy bag.  He tells me i can put them in the order i would like them to be used.  I place the beaver tail first...it is perfect for a warm-up.  Then i decide on the smaller tawse like strap...then the large leather strop, on a well warmed bottom it is wonderful, and finally, of course....the large flogger.  Master says He had guessed correctly.
              After my kneeling time, i am over His lap, for a hand warm-up.  We start off chatting, about plans, and life in general, until i just totally relax into the spanking.  Master chuckles and says...looks like you are ready....don't want you sleeping...as if!
                I go get the beaver tail, Master says each section will be 100, with stops after 25 for some rubbing.  The beaver tail feels like a longer warm-up.....and with the stops and the rubbing i am totally mellow by the time I hear Master tell me to get the double strap.  He tells me to get up and lean over the back of the sofa.  This set has a lot more sting to it....but during the stops i start to get an idea.  By the last 25 there is some ouching and wriggling....Master tells me when this set is done, we will take a break...and i can concentrate on the taste, scent and feel of His cock in my mouth.
                   Master finishes and i ask if i can make a request.  He is a little surprised but says, of course.  I ask if before we continue would He get His whip and give me a set with His whip.  He is surprised, but grinning...I have never asked for Him to use His whip...but i do know He loves it.  Master tells me to go stand hanging on the the mantel...as He gets the whip.  They sting, but they are not the hardest, i am very happy to get to 25, and some rubbing.  After 50 Master asks if i expected Him to go easy on me since i requested the whip, i say no, this is for His pleasure. Master gets my large purple toy out of my bag, and tells me to suck on it, to give me something else to think about while He finishes the last 2 sets.  It does occupy my mind on something besides the pain.
                    When the whipping is done, i trade in my purple toy for the real thing...much nicer smelling, feeling and tasting!  
                      Next is the large strop...I am so well warmed up, that these are all just right.  I am leaning over the sofa, and just enjoying and floating.  When we get to 100, Master helps me up and tells me we still have the flogger to go...I tell Him He almost lost me to sub space...He tells me to get the flogger that will be ticket there.
                          As wonderful as the strop was, the large flogger always works magic....Master alternates between flogging me hard and swishing the leather strips over my body.  It is indeed my ticket to sub space.  Master helps me over to the sofa, over His lap as i make my way back....Master is rubbing and managing to both relax and excite me at the same time.  And of course...since it is a Valentine celebration..we end with some explosive loving....
          hugs abby
                        
              

22 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your Valentin'es celebration was fun!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW abby what a wonderful way to spend Valentines Day. It's wonderful when we can reach our sub space and enjoy each and every spank. My wife R and your Master really know how to get us there. I'm sure I'll get a good spanking after we get back from lunch.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and the comment...you are right about M and your wife..also good at making sure i don't get there at times...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. What a wonderful Valentines celebration. Would be fantastic reaching sub space.
    Happy Valentines Day to you and your Master, Abby.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does not happen often enough...but it is wonderful.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I am glad you and your Master had a fine Valentine celebration.

    Hugs,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did....just right for us.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. and a Happy Valentine's Day to you two too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a very special valentine session. I love that you both wanted to please each other so much. "Explosive Loving" is the perfect finish.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Master commented on my asking about the whip..He was pleased....and it was the perfect finish...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Seems like you whipped up a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...the perfect comment...thanks!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. So very happy that you two had a lovely and loving celebration, Abby.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...kept us smiling all weekend...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Hi Abby! I think it's great that you made a request and he was open to it. Sounds like a perfect Valentine's for both of you. Amy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well my request for the whip was very unexpected, I am sure. The whip is His favorite leather 'toy'...and my least favorite...but it was wonderful for both of us.

    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel so naive asking this but... can you tell me what sub space is? Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not naive...just fairly new to all this. When I first started I learned a lot from Master...but also from everyone here...in fact, occasionally have a few 'hints' for Master. The teacher in me applauds you for asking...please always feel free to ask...
      Sub space is 'the place' that a spankee sometimes goes to. It usually is when there is no pain, all you want is more..raising your bottom, in a kind of fog, the only thing that exists is you , the spanks, and your partner.
      It is different from sub drop...I wrote an entry on sub drop on January 14, 1915...you can look it up in the archives. If you do read it, also read the comments, they were enlightening also. Sorry this took me so long...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. glad you had such a wonderful celebration :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master is a terrific planner...
      hugs abby

      Delete