Sunday, February 21, 2016

Fun Friday....Master and His Helping Hand..

          
       No, Master has not hired someone to help Him....I can be a handful...or more....;o)...but Master always has everything under control. His helping hand, is a crop, the end of which is shaped like a hand.  It has not been out of the toy bag in a while, i was glad to see it re-appear. In addition to the crop, Master also had a small hair brush out waiting...
       After my naked kneeling and Master's reminding me that all of me is His, HE is  covering my eyes and then my ears, 'closing' out the world around us...so that it is time for 'just U/us'...to be U/us.  When i am totally relaxed i am invited over His lap.  After a delicious hand warm-up, i feel the wood of the back of the brush.  It is a small brush, and Master spreads the spanks around, but it does not take long before i start squirming....Master says it is a small brush, i look up and say...it is not the size of the brush, it is the force behind it....Master decides to use the bristle side of the brush.  He is 'brushing' me all over with short strokes, and an occasional longer stoke....my back, my bottom, my legs, my thighs, my pussy....I go from being totally relaxed to panting and squirming...it all feels so good...
          Master notices that i am....getting 'hot and bothered'...and decides we need to switch to the crop.  He tells me to get up..UGH...and lean over, legs spread wide apart.  His first target is my pussy, with quick, light spanks, until He can hear me groaning.  He moves to my bottom, spanking all over, increasing the intensity, until i am almost lost in the sensation.  Master asks if i had sucked His cock yet this week...(I am hoping that was a rhetorical question...and He would have remembered if i had)....I say no...He decides that needs to be corrected.  I kneel...and make sure that Master will remember that i have indeed sucked His cock on this day.....
          Master then has me over His lap, and is spanking again with the brush...but now, my bottom is very well warmed....and i almost in that zone, where i just want more.  Master is telling me i have permission and encouraging me to cum.....and i am on the edge....but asking for a little help....Master takes His time but finally helps me to the explosions point...until i just collapse, spent.
              
.........A short anecdote about earlier last week...I was at Master's and looking for something in my purse.  I could not find it, and just decided to empty the purse out. (I do not carry a large purse..more of a medium one, cause i tend to fill it to capacity.)  Master is watching and shaking His head, i pull out something that grabs His attention.  He picks it up and asks what it is...it is a box of mint tootsie roll drops...individual drops of hard mind candy with a soft chocolate center....It is opened, I see his look and quickly say, it was in my Christmas stocking , from the kids, and i put it in my purse, so that when i need to clear my throat or need to 'wet my whistle' i can have one.  He is listening and...smirking.   I continue, i've had them since Christmas and still have 1/2 the box left.  He laughs...but then says...since Christmas, 1/2 the box gone, and i have never seen them listed in a food report. Oh.......I agree , i just never considered them ....food. But i will remedy that....He says...I will be looking for them.
.....That, my friends, is the blessing/curse, of having a man who notices every thing......

Have a good week...
hugs abby
        
     

20 comments:

  1. Abby, I love your stories. Thank you for sharing on a regular basis. With Eric gone so much now, I find your posts full of ideas for his return. Amy PS - I wouldn't have thought of mints as food either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope you get to implement some of those ideas soon! hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Abby I think I'm with you on the brush. The size wouldn't matter its the strength behind the strokes. OUCH! I wouldn't have added mints to my food list either.
    Have a good week.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are spankings and there are SPANKINGS..depending on that force.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Goodness, your man is very watchful. However, since I have been known to go overboard on such a variety of things, it is always a good thing for Sam to be vigilant.

    Sending Hugs,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have been known to think "I'll have just one"...and then wonder where the whole box went...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. He doesn't cut you any slack, does he? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, He does not....and to be truthful...but I will deny it if word gets out....i do tend to take advantage of any slack...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. So you have to report about your food? Every day? Drinks too? Are there forbidden food and drinks?
    Just curious, abby.
    Hugs,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, every day, for the past maybe 12 years....and drinks too. There are no forbidden foods, but if ice cream shows up a few days in a row, then i need to start asking permission before i can indulge. hugs abby

      Delete
  6. I am such a nut when I'm on with eating properly, I would have counted them..... Until I was OFF eating improperly! Lol.
    Loved your rhetorical question comment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...thanks...and i know exactly what you mean..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Sounds as if you had a lovely Friday. LOL Abby...I would not have considered mints food either...especially if I kept them in my purse and used them for dry throat. Please don't forget to add them to your food list from now on!

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not forgotten...and Master has complimented me...while grinning...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Hi Abby, ever vigilant isn't he? and the mint spotting, gosh he is on it!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He likes for me to remember that He is always paying attention to me....more of a blessing than a curse...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. That's what I love about my Master too, he doesn't miss a thing! That can be irritating but it is such a lovely thing too. I wouldn't have thought to include a mint either. Glad you are still getting your maintenance from the helping hand! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julie..nice to hear from you. He keeps very close tabs on me....at one time in my life that would have been a deal breaker...but now...it feels very good indeed.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would not have even thought of mints...wonderful that he is so observant and attentive, but I can see where it could be both a blessing and a curse. :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, even after all these years, I am still getting used to do it...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete