Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Ella's meme...since it is snowing...

    Thank you ella for the meme.

1.  You have to leave your house because of a disaster.  All the people and pets you love are safe.  If you could choose just one item to carry out, what would it be?
                   My diaries...I consider all of them 1 item.  I have been keeping them on and off since high school.

2.  Tell us about a book or series of books you loved as a child.  
                  The Cherrie Ames R.N. series.  I wanted to be a nurse and then realized it was all about science and math...

3.  Name one item of clothing that you love for your spouse to wear. 
                  Master's furry chest.  No shoes, jeans, and no shirt...ahhh:)

4.  Is there a lullaby your mom or dad sang to you that you also sang to your child?
                   I don't recall my parents singing to me.  But my dad would sing "Tiny Bubble" to the grands and great-grands as he rocked away.

5.  Tell about the fanciest restaurant at which you have ever dined.
                Most recent was last year..Daughters and dil treated me to a night in NYC. We went to a restaurant, don't recall the name. It was run by chef Batali of the Food Network. And...Sally Fields was at the table next to us!

6.  Tell us about any phobias you have. What else are you scared of?
         Snakes and roller coasters...going high up and dropping..UGH!

7.  Is there something old from a family member that you treasure?
         My mom's engagement ring.  And a picture...of my mom holding me, looks like she was still in the hospital, she is holding me close to her face looking at me as if she were seeing a miracle.  My daughter had it framed for me....that says...love you more.

8.  If there is reading material in your bathroom, what magazines or books could be found?
          Crossword puzzle book in both bathrooms, in the car, next to my lounge chair...yes i am addicted.


9.  Tell us about your dearest childhood friend.
          There was a group of 5 of us...Diane, Paula, Sue and Elaine. Two of us are still in touch...oh the memories.

10.  Is there a household task that belongs to your husband?
               Master takes care of His place...sort of....and i take care of mine.


11.  Have you ever smoked pot?  How old were you the first time?  Do you still enjoy?
           Only as the fumes from all the concerts.

12.  If it is cold, what do you wear to bed?
           I have a wonderful collection of fluffy, warm, flannel PJ's.
Or....Master keeps me warm.

13.  How old were you when you lost your virginity?  Share any story with which you are comfortable.
              I was 22...senior in college....it was not all that memorable.

14.  Think of something you did as a kid about which you were glad your parents never found out.  If you were a perfect child, you may just respond with "Perfect", but the rest of us will hate you for it.
               Remember those 4 friend in number 9.....there were a few...one of them was a beautiful, hot day in June...much too nice to spend in school...but perfect for the beach.  Only one of the astute nuns remarked the next day....that we had good coloring for having been ill the day before.

15.  Boob Question - 
Think Goldilocks and the 3 Bears.  

Do you think your boobs are: 
a.)  Too big
b.)  Too small
c.)  Just right

d.)  "All of the above" is not a valid answer.
            Master says c...and He is always right...so c.

hugs abby




22 comments:

  1. Hi Abby, enjoyed reading your answers, sorry you have snow though, Rosie wouldn't like it!!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rosie would be very upset by now...highs won't reach 0 on Sunday and that white stuff is still falling...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. It has been a long time but, sometimes I can be talked into getting on a roller coaster, they are NEVER fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister's husbands family owns an amusement park...I have to read each ride once.....once on some of them was more than enough....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Enjoyed your answers - forgot about roller coasters, they're not my favorite either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A nice slow carousal ride and I am smiling...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Hi Abby. I hate roller coasters as well. Good to see Master answered the final question and you agreed.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That roller coaster club seems to be quite large.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Loved your answers, Abby...don't care for roller coasters but don't really have a phobia. Oh those darn nuns...party poopers one and all! Sorry about the snow...had a few flurries here but nothing to be concerned about. Thanks for sharing. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was one nun who had quite a sense of humor..she helped me out of a few 'tight spots'.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Abby! How fun to get to know you better. Great answers - very insightful. This girl LOVES roller coasters, especially the ones that go upside down. Crazy Daisy, that's me! Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crazy indeed! I am the designated holder of all things that could fall out of your pocket..and hats.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. I enjoyed reading your answers Abby. I'm a real scaredy cat when it comes to fun fair rides, I'm always the one on the ground taking care of the coats.

    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOu and i are standing there together....holding everyone else's belongings...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Enjoyed reading your answers Abby. I don't like roller coasters any more. Hope you don't get too much snow.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still snowing...and the high temperature on Sunday is going to be below 0.....time for some serious cuddling...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Thanks for doing my meme, Abby! I love reading each person's memories.

    I read Cherry Ames, too. I do remember wanting to be a nurse for a while, as well. My favorite response of yours is the one about you and your mother in the picture. I bet it is beautiful.

    Hugs,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should be working on another one....thanks for this one. It is a very special picture..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Loved your answers, Abby. I enjoy crosswords too, but only the easy ones. I never had the sort of brain to cope with cryptic crosswords.

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They get easier with practice, I love the themed ones...and when i complete one makes me feel like i am not really losing my mind...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. carousels are more my speed than roller coasters. :-) Loved your answer to the last one. Keep warm...I am freezing and it keeps getting colder :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carousals for me too....about -25 here today with the wind chill...BRRRR
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete