1. You have to leave your house because of a disaster. All the people and pets you love are safe. If you could choose just one item to carry out, what would it be?
My diaries...I consider all of them 1 item. I have been keeping them on and off since high school.
2. Tell us about a book or series of books you loved as a child.
The Cherrie Ames R.N. series. I wanted to be a nurse and then realized it was all about science and math...
3. Name one item of clothing that you love for your spouse to wear.
Master's furry chest. No shoes, jeans, and no shirt...ahhh:)
4. Is there a lullaby your mom or dad sang to you that you also sang to your child?
I don't recall my parents singing to me. But my dad would sing "Tiny Bubble" to the grands and great-grands as he rocked away.
5. Tell about the fanciest restaurant at which you have ever dined.
Most recent was last year..Daughters and dil treated me to a night in NYC. We went to a restaurant, don't recall the name. It was run by chef Batali of the Food Network. And...Sally Fields was at the table next to us!
6. Tell us about any phobias you have. What else are you scared of?
Snakes and roller coasters...going high up and dropping..UGH!
7. Is there something old from a family member that you treasure?
My mom's engagement ring. And a picture...of my mom holding me, looks like she was still in the hospital, she is holding me close to her face looking at me as if she were seeing a miracle. My daughter had it framed for me....that says...love you more.
8. If there is reading material in your bathroom, what magazines or books could be found?
Crossword puzzle book in both bathrooms, in the car, next to my lounge chair...yes i am addicted.
9. Tell us about your dearest childhood friend.
There was a group of 5 of us...Diane, Paula, Sue and Elaine. Two of us are still in touch...oh the memories.
10. Is there a household task that belongs to your husband?
Master takes care of His place...sort of....and i take care of mine.
11. Have you ever smoked pot? How old were you the first time? Do you still enjoy?
Only as the fumes from all the concerts.
12. If it is cold, what do you wear to bed?
I have a wonderful collection of fluffy, warm, flannel PJ's.
Or....Master keeps me warm.
I was 22...senior in college....it was not all that memorable.
14. Think of something you did as a kid about which you were glad your parents never found out. If you were a perfect child, you may just respond with "Perfect", but the rest of us will hate you for it.
Remember those 4 friend in number 9.....there were a few...one of them was a beautiful, hot day in June...much too nice to spend in school...but perfect for the beach. Only one of the astute nuns remarked the next day....that we had good coloring for having been ill the day before.
15. Boob Question -
Think Goldilocks and the 3 Bears.
Do you think your boobs are:
a.) Too big
b.) Too small
c.) Just right
d.) "All of the above" is not a valid answer.
Master says c...and He is always right...so c.