Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Eighteen minutes of.......

        Hint...not 18 minutes of spanking.

     I walk into the den and see the large leather strop on the sofa...where it was left a couple days ago.  Hmmmm, not like Master to leave a toy out, I start to wonder if maybe this will be an interesting Maintenance Monday.  Master comes in and asks why i am not getting naked and ready to kneel.  I mention the strop caught my attention, He sees my smile, and quickly tells me it is Monday...the maintenance paddle is on the agenda.
     Master is claiming all of me, we are chatting about the weekend and the coming week.  Master says it doesn't seem possible that it has been 6 years since we started maintenance, He would have guessed maybe 3.  I refrain from commenting on His memory, just agree that time seems to fly by.
      I am over His lap, He comments on my last post, the break up of 100 spanks, into sets of 2 or 4 or 5 or 10,,,He says I seemed to dislike the two sets of 50 the most.  I reply that He is right, 50 seems to go on forever, much too long.  So, 4 sets of 25 it is for today...Hurrah!  While we are chatting He is rubbing and teasing...and getting me very wet.  I am no longer talking, Master chuckles and says, let me know when you are ready for maintenance.  My 'anytime' answer, gets a laugh, and He says i need to ask properly.
        I ask...but before He agrees, I also have to tell Him why we have maintenance...that is part of our Monday ritual.  I am squirming by now, and just want Him to start spanking with the paddle, so we can move on to something much more enjoyable...which i am ready and primed for.  Finally , Master stops 'edging' me on, and i finally feel the coolness of the paddle.  True to His plan, Master stops after each set of 25, to rub my bottom a bit, and to let His fingers roam.
          I relax over His lap, glad the spanking part is over, and Master is enjoying getting me to squirm and breathe heavily, and pant..and...He reminds me that I need a permission before any orgasms...I nod my head.  I have decided to see how long i can stay in this 'ready' state....sort of like exquisite torture...I know that if i let myself go over the edge, there will be a price to pay...but i just want to hang on that edge between pure pleasure and release for as long as I can.
        I know i can wait no longer, I try to form the words, not sure what i said, but Master got the message.  He tells me to cum for Him....and within seconds i am off...to that wonderful place....finally i fall over Master's lap, trying to catch my breath....Master says...18 minute build-up i am impressed at your control....wow...guess i am impressed too. 
     It is February and our non-existent winter continues...see my wide smile. Suppose to be close to 60 tomorrow, and record new high by a lot...bigger smile.  They say winter will still put in an appearance...but it can't still be snowing in May...can it?
  Hugs abby
       
      

28 comments:

  1. Weather this year has been strange everywhere. Glad everything else is normal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...well normal for me is not exactly everyone's cup of tea...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. WOW 60? The build-up sounded wonderful! Great control my dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, we have been working on this for a long time...thinking i might blog about the process...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Wow Abby...I am in awe of your control! You deserve some kind of special reward from Master for that! ;) Weather has been strange here also...January was bitterly cold but not a lot of snow. We were forecast for snow today but it went north and we got 50s with rain instead. Now getting high winds and supposed to get snow over night and then freezing temps. Up and down, up and down...I'll figure out forecast each day when I step outside. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stepping outside is the best way to get an accurate forecast. Master has been building my control for a long time...and He knows exactly hot to get to lose it...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Wow Abby! Six years of maintenance spankings? We've never tried it but sounds like you two have a very nice routine. Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah..I gave it about 6 months...maybe. It does work well for us and we are lucky to be no longer raising families..makes having time just for us lots easier.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Abby your are amazing with everything you do with your Master. Eighteen minutes control is great, well done. As Cat said you deserve a reward for that.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master and I have both been amazed at where we have been and done....and there is not doubt, He knows just how to end my control...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Wow Abby, eighteen minutes, that is some control! This sounds awesome and I'm glad your Master opted for sets of 25. Hope it continues. Hope the mild weather continues too :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snow and cold on the way....but another couple weeks and it will be March! I hope the 25 continues also...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Pretty much sums it up....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. 25 is a good number :) are they counted out by you?
    Hugs DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happily He is in charge of counting...i suck at it. He will make me count when He wants me to stay in the moment the whole time.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. You are so lucky, abby. I'm happy for you.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am lucky.....Master says He is lucky...it's a great combination..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Abby, I wouldn't have been able to wait 18 minutes:) Happy for you.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah...Master has been helping me slowly get there.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. That is very impressive - funny how they get what they want huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...funny.....and in this case pretty awesome...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. I always love that phrase "exquisite torture." How beautiful and it does describe it so well. Glad your Monday was wonderful.

    Hugs,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree.....it was the perfect term
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. So patient! "Exquisite torture" I agree with Ella, love that beautiful phrase. How fitting to so much we do! Have a great day Abby!
    XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patience was never one of my virtues....and it does pay off for some things...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  14. amazing ... I can only imagine ... :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. I find it amazing also...we have worked toward this..well it was not exactly work ;)
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete