Tuesday, January 12, 2016

What Does a Girl Have To Do To Get a Break During a Spanking?

        I hope you all made some wonderful memories during the holidays. We had an old-fashioned Christmas at grandma's, the grands enjoyed hearing about...grandma celebrated like this when she was your age. They all stayed a week, and then i went to help with a couple of the grands. I returned late Sunday, but alas my luggage did not make it. Somehow it decided to head South, was finally found in Virginia, and we are going to be reunited today...Hurrah!
      Master and i had discussed while i was away the possibility of not making up 3 weeks of maintenance spankings all in one day. He seemed to think it was a possibility. I pleaded my case, saying 100 is plenty, i could never take 300 all at once. I was hopeful.....
    Yesterday we get back into the routine of maintenance Monday.  I remind Him that we talked about not making up the missed ones all at once. He replies, He has changed His mind. He feels that if we make them up all at once it will be a deterrent to my missing that many again.  He gives me that...I have decided look....then adds, if you get creative we might take a break after each 100.
       I am thinking about being creative as i kneel naked.  Master is reclaiming all of me, reminding me that every inch is His.  I never really forget, and we did find a couple new ways to keep our M/s going on this trip.  Master then tells me it is time, i get up and over His lap.  We start with a long hand spanking, i am sighing and enjoying....it has been too long.
      Too soon, i feel the coolness of the maintenance paddle.  I am squirming and ouching almost from the start.  I say we must be close to 25, but He just keeps spanking and stops at 50.  He is rubbing my bottom and it feels so good, until He starts in for the next 50.  I am trying to ignore the pain and plan how i will get a break before the second 100.
     First 100 are over and Master is rubbing my bottom and i ask Him if He knows one of the things i missed the most while i was away...besides His hand rubbing my bottom.  He says my hugs, I say yes...but even more i missed your scent and your taste, having your cock in my mouth. I then asked if He missed that....He did! (phew, otherwise my plan was out of the window).  I say we can remedy some of that right now.....Master gives a little chuckle and says that is a great idea.  So i quickly get up and kneel and concentrate on making up for loss time in a much more pleasant way.
     I hear Master star to breathe louder, and He says...time for second 100...i was hoping He might forget...i know...a very faint hope.  So, i am back over His lap for another round of make-up maintenance.  He stops after 50, and again after 100.  As He starts to rub, I say,  you know, i was just beginning to get your taste and smell, i sure could use more.  Master helps me up and on my knees.  Before i really get to taste Him, Master calls...time for the last round.
    He starts in and i have to admit...my bottom seems to have numbed a bit, they hurt, but not as much as the last sets...or there is a remote possibility that Master is going easier on my for some reason......
When we finish the last of the maintenance, Master says....do you have something you want to finish....I do!  And this time i am reminded of His scent and His taste.  And to top it off....i get caught up on a few missing O's :):):)...
   So that is my answer for how to get a break during a spanking...
hugs abby
     

20 comments:

  1. I am glad you are back, abby. I admire you for bearing 3 maintenances at once.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks it is good to be back...in spite of the 3 maintenance spanking.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Welcome back - creative way to get a break. Making up all at once doesn't seem fair though. I guess it is a deterrent for staying away too long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did not seem all that fair to me either, but this is one area where He gets to decide.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Welcome back Abby, glad you and the grands had a wonderful time. Ooh, 3 maintenance sessions in one...ouch! Guess that is definitely a deterent. I love your
    creativity and think it's only fair you had make up O's also :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master is always...almost..generous with my O's...He knows for a long time I was totally without.
      hugs abby
      h

      Delete
  4. I bet you were sleeping on your tummy or side for awhile! Lol!
    Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For one night yes...but spooning was pretty nice...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Ooh Abby...I agree with Minelle...if it were me, I would definitely be sleeping on my tummy. Happy you were able to enjoy so much time with your grands. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do realize how lucky I am that my children are willing to ensure lots of 3 generation time!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Hi Abby, I would have needed more than a break between that lot! Glad you are home safe, hope the luggage makes it today
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Took a couple days, but the luggage did make it back.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Welcome back Abby. Your time with your grands sounds wonderful. Three sets of maintenance at once...ouch!

    Hope you luggage turns up safely.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say, i think my bottom went numb and the last set was not as bad as i anticipated..shhhh don't tell Master.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Sounds like you had a great Christmas and that your debt is payed all the way around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....yeah...I know He really hates to have me gone for so long...which is nice...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Abby, you crack me up! That is how we usually 'end' a spanking, not half way through!

    I am so glad you had a good break, but your spanking marathons would be far too much for me. I would need several breaks and several stiff gins!

    Many hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..it is usually when we end also..but i figured it was a sure thing to at least get a break...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. that is certainly a way to distract :-) Glad you had a nice vacation...we did as well...and I can't believe it is already the middle of January :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad our vacations matched....it waited til now but winter has hit here...so I am now wishing for spring!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete