Saturday, January 16, 2016

Two Of My Favorite Things...

             This is one of those times when He just sits and watches me as i get naked.  What used to be so difficult for me, has become much easier. I see His eyes light up as He watches, His smile grows, His reaction has me confident.  He approves of my choice of undies for the day.  He stands and envelopes me in a big bear hug....and tells me i missed something.  I turn around and see 4 'toys' on the floor.  The beaver tail, the horse hair flogger (that we have not used in much too long), His belt, and the large flogger.  My smile widens as He tells me to go put them in the order i want them used....I choose the beaver tail first..it is great for a warm-up, then the horse hair...it is fairly light and i am thinking He will use it partially on my front, then His belt...I am hoping I will be well warmed up and able to enjoy it. Lastly the large flogger....one of my favorite toys in His bag.
             Kneeling time, He rubs my shoulders to get any kinks out, He holds my face making me feel cherished, He plays lightly with my nipples somehow producing little jolts of electricity. He then moves on to pulling and pinching, asking me if i can feel my wetness, yet? He reaches down and tells me, i should be feeling it.
             I am over His lap for a hand warm-up.  He starts with the usual, spanking from side to side of my bottom, spanks getting a little harder with each set. Then He decides to spank in one spot for a set, and move to the other cheek for a set. I tell Him those hurt a lot more....He moves to the sit spots for the next couple sets...yes those hurt even more. Master's answer to my complaining...."Location, location, location...so important in many things."
          Master tells me to go get the beaver tail and climb over His lap.  He tells me He is planning on 100 for each toy. I remark that He seems to like that number lately...He laughs and says He likes nice round numbers with zeros...I suddenly am liking 100 much more, since it only has 2 zeros.
This paddle is shaped like a beaver tail, so it pretty much covers all my bottom, but it is light with a short handle and the leather feels good.
            Next i get the horse hair flogger, and my thoughts were correct, He tells me to stand with my hands behind my head.  This flogger is one of the few items that i enjoy...sort of...on my breast.  I do close my eyes, Master tells me 50 on the front. When He is done He rubs my breast and nipples, enjoying the heat.  I stay in position as He goes  behind me.  The next 50 will be on my back.  I love the feel of the horse hair...and relax into it.
             Belt time!  I get into position, head down, bottom up, legs spread. I struggle a bit as He starts, the horse hair was much gentler. These are all on my bottom. He gets to the last 10...on my back.  I am not surprised, but i do get a lot more vocal.  Master says He needs a break...and i know how to keep busy during a break time.  I kneel and take Him into my mouth, getting loss in my quest, when i hear Master say He has an idea. I look up at Him, not sure if i should be excited...or not.
             He says He wants to flog me as i suck Him. Hmmmm....2 of my favorite activities at once...I am all in.  I get the flogger, He sits, and i kneel.  My task is to suck, lick, slurp, kiss His cock...His task to flog my back.  It is a great combination....we are both loving it!! 
              Master has me get back over His lap, He is rubbing my moisture over my bottom.  He then sees how wet He get me....i am struggling not to cum...Master reminds me that cumming without permission is not permitted.  Master is not ready for my 'torture' or 'pleasure' to end...He continues until i can hear my sloshing and am having trouble breathing.  I start pleading and finally I hear...cum for Me...and i do...and i do....and i do...until all i can do is lie there, and let Him rub me back to awareness.
               When i have the energy, i ask to climb onto His lap.  He smiles and replies...of course.  We snuggle and enjoy some quiet time, until it is time to join the real world once again.  
                hugs abby
  

20 comments:

  1. Hi Abby, sounds like an exciting visit!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your Master are such a good match, Abby. Happy you two had such a lovely and rewarding time. Dang woman...you have great control...not sure I could hold back like you do! I'm sure you have said but I don't remember...what happens if you cum without permission?

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When we first started and i discovered that orgasms were indeed possible for me...it took all of 2 minutes for me to as for permission to cum. It took some training and a lot of concentration on my part. Now the build up feels soooo good i just want it to last as long as possible. Not having permission and cuming means no permissions for as long as Master decides...and possible a red, hot bottom.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Abby glad to hear you experienced two of your favourite things. You and your Master have so many fun times.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do fun and laughter...as much as possible...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Ahhh never too much fun!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Dear abby, I am glad you liked this spanking.

    Your friend, appy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abby- Very sexy story. I've never heard of the beaver tail or the horse hair so now I have something new to check out. Maybe a Valentine gift for Eric! Thanks for sharing. Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...they are both great...the horse hair has a very unique sensation and be very sexual.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. That would all feel just about perfect right about now!!!! Sounds like you BOTH had a terrific time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did....we know to take advantage when we have time for fun...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Lucky lady! I mean it sounds like you had a perfect time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hand and all leather...pretty much perfect.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Your spankng sessions always sound so delicious, but I'm not sure I could even take a third of what you do.

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master and i discovered early on that we have similar 'appetites' for play...lucky that we found each other.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Wow Abby, this sounds so wonderful. You are a lucky girl :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have to agree with you:)
      hugs abby

      Delete