Saturday, January 23, 2016

Sparks and Spanks...

          **I hope that those of you who are in the path of the epic snowstorm are safe and warm, and have stocked up on hot cocoa, board games, popcorn and good movies....and do not have to shovel yourselves out.

              Maintenance this week waited until Wednesday. I was not feeling well at the beginning of the week, but was much better by Wednesday.  So, i found myself kneeling before Master while He reminded me that every bit of me is His.  Then over His lap, for a quick warm-up, followed by 100 with the maintenance paddle.  Once i could catch my breath we moved on to more pleasurable activities.  Master gave me the task of searching to see if there is anything i would like to try that we have not done yet. He then also mentioned that He was thinking He wanted 10 more pounds from me...I have Him a what??? and He grinned.  (The truth is, i had been thinking for about a week that i wanted to lose 10 more, was just debating if i should just try on my own...or ask Him to help.  If He helps...the rewards are much better, but gaining is a painful experience, but my reaching my goal is pretty much guaranteed.)
                 On Friday, i told Master i did not find anything yet in my search, but would continue to look, since it makes for interesting reading.  I also fessed up that i had been thinking i wanted to lose 10 pounds.  He surprised me on Wednesday when He mentioned it .....and i realized He was back in my head.  (Don't think i will ever get used to that).  But i would like to make no gain weeks a non punishable report.  Master said it would take me longer to lose the 10 if He agreed, i countered with but the end result would be the same.  So He agreed, a stay the same week will not be punished, but 2 in a row will mean a strong reminder that He wants me to stay 'on track'.  
                     I am then kneeling for Master, and He pulls out the blindfold and covers my eyes with it.  It has been a while since we have used it, and it does seem to make every sensation stronger.  Master is touching all of me, only i am never sure where He will roam next.  He pinches and pulls my breast. sometimes one at a time, sometimes both at once.  Sometimes gently, sometimes He takes my breath away...never knowing what He will do, keeps all of me on the alert.  I feel Him tug at my nipples and think...ut oh...some type of clip? But He seems to play  a little and move on. Then i feel it, a small zap...He was attaching the tens unit.  He reminds me to keep talking as He goes from pulsing jolts to a steady sensation, increasing and decreasing the strength.  
                        He then invites me over His lap, i reach for the blindfold, He takes my hands and says He will remove it when He is ready.  He does help me over His lap, and starts with a hand spanking.  He then attaches the tens pads to my inner thighs. He varies the sensations, talking to me, keeping me anticipating His next move.  He then removes the pads and puts them on my bottom.  I seem to be able to 'enjoy' a higher level, maybe all His spankings have leathered it a bit.  Master then removes the tabs and I feel His fingers checking to see how moist I am...I have gone beyond moist to wet.
                           To my surprise i start to feel a tingling coming from His finger...He has attached the lead to his finger and is trying to transfer the zap from his finger to me.....His finger is taking the brunt of the power, but i am enjoying feeling His finger....He decides to change tactics, and attaches the pad just inside of my pussy.  Now....the sensation is much stronger. (yes, i am still blindfolded.)  Master quickly has me panting and squirming, and can feel me 'puddling'....He removes the tab and picks up the paddle, and tells me i have permission to cum anytime He is spanking me.....I am at the point where i am pushing up to meet the paddle and just wanting more.....until, it happens....i explode...i am always surprised that being paddled can spur me on to release...it is a strong and long release, and when done i just collapse over Him. Master removes the blindfold.
                 Master is massaging me, bringing me back to Him.  When He feels i am back, He concentrates on getting me back to where i am begging for a permission.....i have learned to make this part last for as long as possible....it feels soooo good...but all good things must end, and i am begging for permission...it is granted, and i am loudly gushing and squirting....til all i can do is lie there, panting.    
                     Fridays have always been a favorite day of week...with Master they are extra special.
hugs abby

                          
                       
                     
                 

         

22 comments:

  1. Hi Abby, I always love your titles! Did your Master give you this one? Wow,this sounds awesome an intense, you certainly do have fun Friday's:) Will be interested to see what you come up with in your search. Wishing you the best with your weight loss goal.

    Thoughts are with everyone in the path of the snow storm. Stay safe and warm.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I get credit for this title...Yeah me! Loss 1 pound this week...off to a good start.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Hey Abby, Great story but help a girl out...what's a tens pad? Naive, Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A tens unit shoot electricity through wires . A small pad (like if you were having and EKG in a hospital) is attached to the part of your body that will be zapped. In this case 2 pads.....I love Master's tens unit...He always lets me take the lead and as soon as i say it is too much He backs off...takes lots of communication ...
      Ask away...no question is out of bounds..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby, bit too intense for me , We are pretty much with you on the weight loss thing, I have a few pounds to go to target and I derailed myself at Christmas. It is blinking hard to get back on track, I think there will be consequences this week if I don't lose so I am trying... Hope you succeed
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you succeed with the weight loss this week...My weight day is Monday...loss 1:). The tense unit does not have to be intense, in fact it is on of the play times when Master lets me be in control of how much is too much.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. WOW - intense. Your dates with Master should keep you warm through this cold spell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does have a knack for warming me up...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. No matter what you will certainly be warm - sounds like an amazing time for you both. As for the supplies - we enjoyed cocoa, games, movies...without the snow. :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cocoa, games and movies and always a good idea...maybe even better without the snow...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Gosh I just love how your body responds to all that sensation! I Am just a bit jealous! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it still surprises me, how He gets me to respond....it is so amazing to me...I love it...LOL/
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. I always like how your Master takes his time. You are in his time zone only. His Pleasure Zone.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right Ella...we have the advantage of adult children and i am retired...He is working part time...so we put our time to good use...and Master always makes sure that i am smiling when we are done.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Never thought if using a tens machine like that before. thanks for the ideas Abby. Good luck with your weight loss, hope it all goes well. I'm struggling with mine, don't think it will ever budge.
    Hope everyone stays safe and warm with the snow storms.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loss 1 pound this week! Your welcome, hope you enjoy the tens as much as i do.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Happy you have such a great Master, Abby. Not sure I could handle the tens machine but you handle a lot I don't think I could handle. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, when the tens machine comes out...i am in charge. As soon as i tell Master is it too intense He backs down. It is all about my enjoyment.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Love the TENS unit. I'd love to have one. Glad you had fun with this nasty storm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you one..I love it!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Great idea on the weight loss discipline! i think i could use that "guidance."
    i hope Master isn't feeding you chocolate on the side, hee..
    hug, sara

    ReplyDelete
  12. Master has 'helped' me with weight loss along the way....chcolate is reserved to rare treats..He has other way of rewarding me.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete