Tuesday, January 26, 2016

How Would You Prefer 100 Spanks?

         During maintenance yesterday Master asked me to look up when we started maintenance...March of 2010...so almost  6 years. It was at a time when i was struggling with submission and Master was also a bit frustrated.  We talked, and Master decided we would start maintenance...I would be spanked weekly.  My first maintenance was that very day.  I have to admit, later in day i was wondering how long weekly would last....i never imagined more than 6 years.
        Maintenance has changed over the years to what it is today.  Unless one of us is ill or away, it is on a Monday, with the maintenance paddle, 100 spanks.  Master likes to surprise me, to keep me on my toes, He says, but maintenance is very ritualistic...no surprises, i pretty much know what to expect every Monday.
        Before the first spank, I am asked why we have maintenance...to keep me out of trouble.  He reminds me that maintenance is a hard spanking...so that i will not what one that is harder (as if i need reminding!).  Then, after a hard warm-up, the paddling commences, hard ones from the beginning.  Often He spanks in sets of 25, stopping after each set for a little rubbing and maybe some chat.  Occasionally He will decide on 2 sets of 25, and one seemingly endless set of 50.  Occasionally, He will stop at 90, and the last 10 are slow and very deliberate.
       Yesterday, for the first time, He spanked in sets of 10 until He got to 100.  They were slow spanks.  After the first set, I thought to myself...oh, i think i will like this much more that a set of 25 or 50.  By the third set i was changing my mind.  The spanks seemed to hurt more...and the soreness has lasted longer (that is not a bad thing:)).  I think, that since He rubbed and we chatted a bit after each 10, it was starting over on a fresh bottom each time.
         If i had a vote, I would eliminate any sets of 50....they seem endless.  My first choice would be sets of 25, with breaks after each set...and as an occasional alternative sets of 10. What do you think...what would your vote be?
*******Of course, i know you are all aware, that this is not a democratic vote......but maybe the results will influence Master ...a little.

have a good week...and if you are still shoveling out, you have my sympathies...
hugs abby

22 comments:

  1. 20-25 would be my limit at any one time. 10 is like an annoying tease, neither warms me up or brings on the release. How you manage 50+ I don't know, except 6 years of maintenance probably helps!
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does help....and the fact that i am very loud...which does not deter Him in the least.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. I have to agree with DF. Twenty to twenty-five with a wooden paddle would have me at the end of my endurance. But then, you have a TA after six years and I cringe just reading about some of the spankings you endure. Hats off to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had to read twice to figure out the TA....teacher's assistant..then it dawned on me...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. First and foremost, I must say how proud I am of you, my friend, that you said No to the punishment if you do not lose weight in a week.
    You are a mature woman and know what you want and you will reach it.
    BTW, you know that research shows that the reward is much better motivation than punishment ... ok, now I had my speech on the barricades .. LOL, you know me.. ..

    So to your question ..
    If I ever in my next life will face this choice , I will choose 10 and 10 and 10 and niiiiiiiice rubb... and niiiice ... hmmmm.. youknowwhat...
    You know, maintance in Mona Lisas taste..
    smile.

    Hugs, my friend,
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mona...it is so good to hear from you! Your style of maintenance would be loved by all. And...i do get rewards...quite often:)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Maybe 10, but I think I would actually go for 20 also. Definitely not 50 lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fifty is a lot.....we never did 5 sets of 20..I will try to talk M into that next week.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Sheesh Abby...you can take a lot more than me so I'll vote whichever way you want...20 to 25 at a time? ;) Considering what your Master considers maintenance, I don't even want to know what discipline is!

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh..discipline is harsher that maintenance. Before i started blogging it was fairly common....i have learned that rewards are much more fun.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. I think since you enjoy 25 the best, that's what I think you should have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Abby, I'm curious if weekly maintenance helps keep you from overthinking? As you know, I'm really struggling with that right now. Hmmm. Anyway, my vote is for 4 sets of 25. Seems like that would make you happiest. :) Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Short answer is YES....my 'voices', which is me overthinking used to be quite prevalent. Master would call it...you've gone quiet on me...tell me what you are talking to yourself about. We would talk ...or spank ...it our. My voices have mostly disappeared since maintenance started...and i am much more likely to start a discussion...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Hi Abby, I would choose 100 spanks.... gently!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like the perfect choice...not an option for me tho....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Hi Abby, Goodness knows how you can take so many anyway but my vote goes for 20-25 at a time. With plenty of cuddles in between.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It surprises me too ...but it seems that i have a high tolerance...who knew? Cuddles are important and help a lot.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. I hope you understand I can't answer your question, abby. :)

    Hug,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do my friend...thank you for commenting...hugs...
    abby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sam does not count. I have tried to count myself but always lose track by 7. Then the world is reduced to just the paddle and my bottom. Sam always takes me to my edge, but I have no idea of the number.

    Whatever the number, it usually gets my head on straight.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
  13. I cannot keep count either, but Master is a numbers, man. He likes to have even spanks on both cheeks, and a nice round number.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete