Monday, December 7, 2015

Santa's Master elf....

        Master and i were talking about Christmas over the weekend.  I was bragging that my shopping was about done, but I still had all the wrapping to do...i really dislike wrapping.  I told Master that i wished there was a wrapping elf, i would hire him in a minute.  Master laughs, and says i am talking to a professional wrapper.  I am thinking...how is it that i did not know this until now....and where is He going with this.  I decided to find out...so I ask Him if He charges by the gift or by the hour.  Without hesitation.....His answer is...just for You, 1 package equals 1 swat.  Now i am grinning .....so i quickly tell Him, He is hired!  He then says, the paddle is the heavy one...not the big punishment one, but a heavy one that is not used much.  I give Him a look and He asks if i want to change my mind...I am thinking,..it will be a play spanking, and i can control the number of spanks by the number of packages i have Him wrap, still sounds like a good deal.  Master says i am in charge of the wrapping material, He will provide the paddle.
           This afternoon i  chose 13 gifts, most of them gifts for the grands.  Master says i can choose the paper He uses for each gift, and i am in charge of the name tags.  My dream come true..watching someone wrap my gifts for me.  He wraps the first one and i slap on the name tag some place in the middle of the package.  He gives me a look....the tags go in the right hand corner, square to the box.   Really???.....yes really.  He gives me lessons on 'proper' wrapping procedure as we move along, but i am nodding and thinking, this is going to be a tradition...i shop and He wraps.
           Master finishes and the packages look great, tightly wrapped, no extra paper, corners all square, not too much tape...I pick up up everything and Master has the paddle in His hand.  I star to walk toward the living room when Master says...here in the kitchen where i wrapped.
He tells me to pull down my pants and panties, but keep them around my legs.  I lean over, and He starts in.  He is not going easy, i did not expect Him to....after each swat i hear, 1 package, 2 packages....till He gets to 13.  I get up and reach to pull up my pants, when i hear...
         Leave them down....today is Monday, time for maintenance.  I look at Him, and start to argue, but He gives me The Look....and i know, it is Monday, and Monday is maintenance day.  We go to the 'maintenance area' and i get over His lap.  Master is checking and announces, that at least one part of me responds positively to a hard paddling.  He keeps on checking, getting me wetter and wetter, until i know i have to ask, before i explode.  
       I ask Him to please start my maintenance spanking.  He asks if i am sure, i am....i am waiting, almost holding my breath.  Then i feel a light hand spank, then another.....til He gets to 100....all light hand spanks.  I quickly  thank Him....and we move on to those permissions.  Master suggests that 13 packages might mean 13 orgasms....but after 4  ( it think it was 4), i plead enough.....
         I am thinking that wrapping presents could become one of my favorite holiday activities....

hugs abby
          


28 comments:

  1. What a "handy" Master you have there. :)

    I would rather wrap and have someone else deal with fellow shoppers. Lol. But I wouldn't trust Husband with the shopping, everyone would end up with candy and socks. I'm kidding! (Kinda)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Handy He is...in so many ways....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. What fun. Love the idea behind this exchange!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never ever would have guessed that He liked to wrap...not surprised at how exact He is about it, tho...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Such a deal. I hope you saved some more packages for next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Abby...you and Master have now discovered a lovely tradition! Do you have more packages to wrap next week or do you need to do more shopping? ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...going to be a tradition....and i do have more to wrap...need to stretch out the fun as much as possible...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. What a wonderful idea Abby to start with your wrapping. Hope you have more to come.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have more to come...and i am thinking this might work on birthday gifts also...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Hi Abby, I absolutely love this! Sounds like a win/win deal to me :) I need to make a similar deal, I'm crap at wrapping lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Win/win for me too.....we both enjoyed the afternoon..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. I hate wrapping too, I'm useless at it. looks like you got a great deal from him. Are you planning on any more wrapping ;)
    hugs DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes... thinking of even wrapping the stocking stuffers...lol.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Hi Abby, that's a great deal. I hate wrapping , all my parcels look so scruffy when I am done! I might just suggest this to my husband
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use bags for adult gifts, but i like to have the little one's gifts wrapped...it is more fun for them....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Oh Abby, Great ideal. I hate wrapping as well unless it is in a square box, easy to wrap. P's better than me wrapping so I wonder if I can make a deal like this with him

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clearly he gave you the "friends and family" discount on the wrapping. What a deal for you! But sounds like it was a nice way to turn a chore into something much more...exciting. Be careful of inflation, though--next year the price might be TWO swats per package...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi and thanks for the comment....you are right about inflation...but it would still be worth. It did make the wrapping much more fun...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. sounds like the beginning of a wonderful tradition. :-) start finding more presents that need to be wrapped :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree it is now a tradition...and i already have more..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. Sounds like a great time! I'd certainly hang on to this tradition!
    I would definitely sign up for this exchange with my guy! I hate wrapping!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...I will positively remember this next Christmas...and I am thinking...birthday gifts need to be wrapped also...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. I enjoy wrapping- it is the Christmas cards that I hate doing. Spanking could make it a lot more fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree..spanking can make a lot of things more fun...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  14. I love wrapping gifts. When I was a stay at home mom, I use to go over to my girlfriend's and wrap all of hers (she hated wrapping).

    Sounds like you get the best of both worlds going.

    ReplyDelete
  15. We did some more 'wrapping' today...well one of us did....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete