Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Pushing Buttons...

          Maintenance Monday became Tune-up Tuesday this week.  Tis the season when days get busier and busier....
        After we agreed on a time for today, i decided to push one of Master's 'buttons'.  I sent Master a text...saying we could cancel maintenance this week.  I have made that offer before, it has never been accepted, and i always get the....this is good for You..and for me....lecture.  Master ignored the text til we were together.
         During my naked kneeling, Master asks if i was feeling a little 'bratty" today...mischievous, maybe, offering to cancel maintenance.  I laugh saying...i knew i would not have a chance in hell of getting it canceled.  Master says...pushing a button?  I nod with my best smile....
and Master shakes His head.
         I am up over His lap, when i feel hand spanks on my thighs, my head pops up and i look around...Master is grinning and asking if i feel like pushing more buttons?  I do not, and i request a warm-up, which is granted.  When the warm-up is over, Master says i am to count each maintenance spank, i hate counting...if i miscount there is a do-over, and it very much keeps me in the moment.  Master starts spanking fairly quickly, and i keep up with the counting, after 24 i say loudly....break time!  It actually works, and He stops. He says i don't usually stop til 50, and i say...that must be when You are counting.  
     After a quick rub, Master starts paddling again, and i am counting.  At fifty, i again say break time, and Master stops and rubs.  I tell Him the spanks seem harder....He asks if counting has anything to do with that. I tell Him, yes, it keeps me in the moment.  He says He will count the last 50....there is no break, just 50 hard spanks.  
     Master finishes, i thank Him, and this time the rubbing also includes some roaming.  Master 'checks' and plays a little until i am, in His words, a sticky, wet, hot mess.  Master finds 'that spot'...the one that has me panting and thinking i need a permission.  Before i can ask Master says....
Oh look, i found your button to push!  He continues to push me to that edge, to 'push' my button.  He reminds me that i cannot cum without permission, and He is not done pushing my button.  
     When He has me panting, groaning and begging, I finally get a permission or 2 or.....and the 'button pushing' for today is over.  Has it cured me from pushing Master's buttons......naw, course not!

hugs abby

          

15 comments:

  1. Oh Abby...pushing buttons...definitely a kindred soul...I do love to push buttons. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do wish we were neighbors...what fun we would have...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Hi Abby, pushing each others button, I love it lol. Although, it can be a dangerous pass time, I wondered how your Master would react when you called Break time too.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know Him well...I was surprised that he stopped...thought He might laugh and continue...just cuz he can..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Maybe you should get that 'easy' button one of the office supplies store sell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...you just gave me an idea for a great stocking stuffer...and no one will be the wiser except the two of us...the best kind of gifts...Thank you so much....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Hi Abby, I have been known to push a few buttons in my time too!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now, why does that not surprise me...I have had lots of practice also...luckily, usually Master finds it amusing...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Hi Abby, I am glad that your Master pushed your button so nicely after you tried that first. :)

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree...it worked out better than I expected:).
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. sometimes you just have to push those buttons :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true...and if you are very lucky...it works out just as you hoped for...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Pushing buttons! What fun! Well, usually ... unless I take it too far ... which would never happen of course. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Naw..neither would I...of course...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes it's just hard -not to push and step over that line!! ;)

    ReplyDelete