Saturday, December 12, 2015

"Look Ma...No Hands"..

***title provided by Master...

     We are changing some Christmas traditions this year...usually we all manage to meet in Maine and celebrate with all my siblings.  Now that there are more little ones involved we have decided to try something different....so all the grands are coming to grandma's....and i am so excited.  I spent today sorting through boxes of decorations that had been put away for .....some day.  A few boxes were filled and marked as 'donations'....but the house is decorated inside and out...my all frog tree is up....and it is time to start baking...Christmas with a 3,4,6 and 7 year old...what could be better!
       Master and i managed some Fun Friday time yesterday.  It started with my naked kneeling....after claiming all of me, Master settled in for some serious breast play/torture..depending on whose definition you choose.  He was pinching and twisting, hanging on and not letting go. My hands left their position once...starting to reach for His hands, but i stopped myself as soon as I heard Master's voice....it seemed to go on forever....or more than 5 minutes, depending on which one of us you ask.
        Master stops, reaches for my bag and is looking through it.  I look at Him and He says, maybe some 'pinwheel' action will get  you to a better place.  Oh...I love that little pinwheel, and it has not come out of the bag in way too long.  I know it is in there, probably at the  very  bottom, so I decide help Master look...I don't want Him to give up on the search. It takes emptying out the bag...but we find it...ahhhhh
         I am back in my kneeling position, and Master is wheeling up and down my arms, my torso, coming close to my nipples and going around them...and finally over the nipples, around the nipples, up and down on the nipples.  His first 'tracings' are light, after a few rounds up and down and around, He increases the force.....I am starting to squirm...but not so much from pain.....more from the wonderful sensations.  Master wonders if i could cum just from this play...and then decides it is too soon to go there, so i am up and over His lap.
        He starts right in with one of the smaller paddles, and i look up and ask what happened to a warm-up?  He says, He figured I was pretty hot all ready, but does switch to His hand for  a couple rounds, then it is back to the paddle.  When He feel that my bottom is generating enough heat...He 'checks'....Yes i am almost to the point of being 'squishy'. Master stops the spanking and picks up the pinwheel toy....
        He tells me to keep my legs open...He creates a pattern on my back...tracing it a couple of times. He then travels up and down my legs...i am so relaxed....and excited at the same time.  Master then goes up to my bottom and around my pussy.  He concentrates on that area, having to stop and dry off the little wheel and cogs....He wonders if i will cum just from this....
         I am close...oh so close...when Master picks up the paddle, and tells me I have permission to cum...as often as I can while He is spanking my bottom with the paddle.  I have been well 'primed'...and i wanting more of the paddle....until, am there....the orgasms cum one and then quickly another....I am trying to quiet myself, when I hear Master say...."Look Ma, no hands were necessary " ... He laughs, and i cannot help myself...i am laughing also...  Once we get that out of our system, we snuggle in for some quieter 'play time'....;)......
     Hugs...abby    

14 comments:

  1. Hi Abby, this post made me smile :) Sounds like a wonderful Fun Friday...fun indeed!
    I love the wheel. Your Master's comment made me giggle.

    How wonderful that all the grands and coming to grandma's for Christmas. How exciting :) I can imagine you busy decorating and love the sound of the frog tree. Would love to see a photo :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The grands are as excited as I am....hope hubby is healing...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Hi Abby, what a fun Friday! Our little grandbaby is coming to us, I am so excited , so far she is a fan of the sparkly stuff and anything that lights up so we have put fairy lights above the cot and her Christmas sack is full to bursting ;)
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the fairy lights.....it is so much fun and heart warming to see your grown kids pass on traditions from when they were young...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby what a wonderful fun Friday. So happy all your grands are visiting for Christmas. I would love a photo of your frog tree also, sounds interesting.
    Have a fun filled week.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...the tree is unique..i will work on a picture..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. How wonderful to have Christmas with the little ones. They make it especially special. sounds like you had a pretty fun day yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that many of the traditions from when my kids were young are still important to them...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Hi Abby, your Friday sounds so wonderful, love the 'no hands' comment. :)
    Woohoo, Christmas with the grands will be awesome, this is such a special time for all, wonderful.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master and i share the same...sometimes weird...sense of humor...we make each other laugh a lot...that is nice..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. So happy your grands are coming to spend the holidays with you, Abby...so much fun. Your Master's 'no hands' comment totally cracked me up.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He thinks He is pretty funny...and most of the time...He is.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Just the thing to start off the weekend right. Have never played with a wheel. Who knows what the new year might bring.

    The baking sounds like lots of fun. Nothing like cookies right out of the oven. Have a merry time.

    Hugs,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That little wheelie thing is inexpensive....and worth more that twice the price...
      hugs abby

      Delete