Saturday, December 5, 2015

Claiming...taking...every inch of me...

         After maintenance last Monday, while we were cuddling, Master says...there is something we have not done for a while, I think Friday would be a good day.  I immediately know....Master is letting me know there is going to be a fisting  on Friday.  I have one of those love/hate relationships with fisting.  I never embrace the thought of it as soon as He mentions it....i always think...this time it will not work.  It is one of those things i need to live with the thought of before it happens....cause one thing i know for sure....if Master is thinking about it enough to mention it....it will happen.  It does help me to know ahead of time....
          Friday, i am kneeling naked, as Master is claiming me.  He asks if i remember what He mentioned we had not done in a while.  I do....He says i knew you would, i was just planting the seed.  He tells me to get over His lap, since a dripping pussy always makes fisting a lot easier.  He is starting with a hand spanking, with lots of interruptions during which He makes sure to 'stir the pot'. Just as i am panting and can feel my 'squishiness', Master tells me to get up and hang on to the mantle.  I am surprised, wondering if He is going to try to fist me while i am standing.
        Nope.....i am awakened by the sting of Master's whip.  Master concentrates on my back for a while, then moves to my bottom, and then a few quick ones down my thighs and legs.  He tells me He is going to take...to mark...all of me.  He tells me to stay put, as He goes back to His bag.  Ahhh......the flogger. Master asks if i remember Monday's flogging.  I do...he tells me that was His sensual, kind side....not the mood He is in today.  He flogs my back from shoulders down to ankles....it is a very different sensation on top of a whipping, one that i do not remember feeling before this.
     Next, i hear, turn around, hands behind your head.  Remember  I said every inch of you....He flogs my front.  I, surprisingly, am not ouching or trying to move away.  I must be in that place....where the sensation of pain disappears....When Master feels He has covered all of me, He helps me to kneel, and tells me He wants to take my mouth.  I take Him, licking and sucking, He grabs my hair and controls my speed, holds me in place, then moves my head back and forth quickly. At this point, the only thing that exists for me, is Master, His cock, and His hand pulling my hair.
    He lets go, and tells me to get on all fours, head down and bottom up.  He is going to claim, take control, of me from the inside.  He reminds me that relaxing makes everything easier.  I groan...relaxing after a whipping, a flogging, and tasting His cock.....but i know He is right, so i try to slow my breathing and relax....Master rubs my bottom and makes sure i am dripping, when i hear....1 finger, quickly followed by, there's 2.   After some stimulation,...good girl, 3.....He reminds me to push toward Him, not away from Him.....and as i am grunting....4.....and then,  He is claiming, taking that part of me.  It is a unique feeling, knowing we are connected that way.  
    I am groaning and thinking that a permission might be needed soon, while i feel Master's hand start to retreat.....but He stops, and then i feel Him inserting a thumb into my bottom.  He is moving in and out, and i am getting very close to needing a permission, when He pulls out all together and says, He wants to take, claim my bottom.  I breathe as i can feel Him remove His hand and get ready to fuck my bottom.  It does not take long and i am cumming...and feeling myself leave large wet spots.
    I fall down flat, but it is wet, so i move a bit and Master tells me He is not done, there is one more taking to take place.  It takes me a minute to process. Master helps me...telling me to get on my back and spread my legs.  I manage to turn over and offer Him my last hole....and He takes, claims me again......Master pulls me up and against His chest, and we are quiet,  until I hear Master ask....
....is there any part of abby that does not belong to me...that i have not taken...."no Sir....all of  me is Yours".  He replies....'Yes every inch inside and out....MINE'.

hugs abby


   
      

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks you....a time to remember as the holidays approach and just us time gets a little harder to find..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you...I am always a little surprised that after all this time...He still can surprise me, in a most wonderful way.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yeah..i was pretty much left speechless...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. You two are so adventouras. I wouldn't dare, nor would my Wife allow me.
    It is great you two enjoyed it. 😀

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master leads and i follow...and yes it has brought us to some wonderful adventures..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Hi Abby, wow, I can see that your Master makes sure you feel claimed. Intense, and also lovely.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...with the holidays approaching, and family coming to town...He wants me to remember....I am His...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Dang Abby...all I can say is...WOW...so intense!

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He seems to know when intense is what we both need...and He certainly knows how to make it intense...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Hi Abby, I have been awol for a while as you know and just finding some time now to check in on blogland. I just wanted to say thank you so much for being there and for checking in. I appreciate it so much.

    Wow! I echo the others, intense, but in the most wonderful way :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to see you visiting...i agree...it was pretty wonderful..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. You are so right- I think they were on the same wave length. So happy to share a fondness for the same way of service. Such a beautiful moment between you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks...it was special....and it is nice to know we were on the same wave length....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete