Friday, December 18, 2015

A Dice Determined Spanking...

          I have a dice spanking game.  It is 3 die, one has spanking positions, another 'toys', and the last one is numbered from 1--30.  They do not come out often, but we do have fun when they do.  Today Master decided we would only use the numbered dice.  
          Master said we would each get 5 rolls to determine  the number of spanks.  The one rolling gets to pick what implement will be used...cannot choose the same one twice. I am much more of a gambler than Master so I was all in.
             After my naked kneeling time, Master settles me over His lap for a warm-up.  He starts with His hand, for a few sets...ahhh, nice.  He then switches to a small paddle, i complain a bit, but He assures me it is still a warm-up.  He stops after each set of 25 for some rubbing...:).  
Master tells me to get the die, and let's get the Friday Fun started.
               I get to roll first, and it is a 30...the highest number possible! Before i can even say anything i see Master searching His bag, and pulling out the large flogger.  I am laughing, as i get into position.  Three sets of 10...a rather short flogging...but a great start to our fun.  Master rolls an 18.  He pulls out His Winnie the Pooh paddle.  It is shaped like Pooh and on the heavy side..not my favorite. I am over His lap, Master does not start lightly...as He says...only  18.
                   Before i roll again, i ask Master if i can take notes.  He laughs and says your readers want an accurate accounting...gets a pen and paper for me.  I roll a 12...a fairly low number.  I decide to go on the defensive.  I know that Master will eventually choose the whip and the cane...since 12 is a smaller number i am thinking i should eliminate one of those.  I choose the cane...Master is astounded, He was sure all of my rolls would be leather.  I do explain my reasoning to Him...So, 12 with the cane...my bottom is pretty well warmed up...they do still sting.  Master rolls an 18...and takes out the lexan paddle, one of my least favorites.  I am leaning over, and ouching and trying to keep breathing....two sets of nine.  (These short spankings are much easier to take..I know the end will be soon, I guess).
              My next roll is a 10 (hmm, should have saved the cane for this roll).  I decide to surprise Master again...I choose the horse hair flogger..much smaller and lighter....and tell Him I want it on my front.  I do believe it is the first time i have asked to have my breast flogged.  I stand with my hands behind my head....Master flogs my breast, and i find it enjoyable...Master's next roll is 11, I give Him a big smile.  He takes out the 'helping hand' crop.  I am a little surprised, til I hear Him say present your hands.  UGH....I put my hands out, and ask if i can close my eyes, since i know that otherwise i will move them out of position. I do shake them and move them around after each smack...even light ones hurt.  We do a little chatting after each one...and as Master is ready for the 6th one, i move my hand out of the way.  He gives a look, i say sorry..i forgot to close my eyes.  He tells me to close them and keep then close...and He finishes the next 5.
                 My next roll is 20...  YAHOO... I tell Master to take off His belt.  These are perfect...Master then rolls a 6...i am laughing.  He chooses the paddle i gave Him for Christmas last year...it is heavy and covers both cheeks.  Thankfully, it is quickly over.  My last roll is 6, I choose the double strap.  Master's last roll is 14, and before He even says anything I figure it is the whip...I am correct.  Master makes each one count....I am thanking my lucky stars it is 'only' 14.  
               Master tells me to kneel and i am enjoying His cock...it seems He is enjoying it also...LOL.  This activity always makes my nose leaky...Master always has tissue handy to help me out..  It also seems to make another part of me very leaky also...Master helps me out with that also;)
            I am almost ready for the grands...just a few batches of cookies to bake..the cleaning, decorating, shopping and wrapping are done.  Looks like we will be having a green Christmas..it was 65 here last weekend..in the 60's again possible for Christmas Eve.   Crazy weather for these parts..
        Hugs abby...



              

23 comments:

  1. It's warmer there than here - in more ways than one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..had a few flurries...but near 60 by Christmas..I know we are going to pay some day...but I don't even care...it cant' be snowing in July...right??
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. I like this game, Abby. Las Vegas with a sting.

    I am so not ready, but I finished work today for 2 whole weeks! So much to do, but will enjoy myself. I love getting ready for Christmas. Am making your recipe this week, too!

    You Need to Send Us Warm Hugs!
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah...hope the recipe is delicious....I am ready..decorating, baking, wrapping, all done. I am introducing the grands to traditions my mom did with us.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby, you and your Master certainly do have fun Friday's :) Love the sound of this game. Had to giggle at you asking to take notes. Glad to hear you are ready for the grands. Bet you are looking forward to having them at your place :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am ready and waiting for the grands!! Master is very creative...I am never quite sure what to expect...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Ooh Abby...not sure I'd like that game when wood, lexan and canes are involved! Sheesh...been so busy with work and other stuff...haven't even had a chance to clean the house or get anything ready for Christmas day. I do have all my gifts bought and most of them wrapped...do love tissue paper and gift bags. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well...you have a start...and really it is all about just being together..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Abby your Friday fun sounds amazing. Lovely way to spend the day with your Master. Hope you have an enjoyable Christmas with your grands. It was 44c here today, Bear and I aren't used to it that hot. We are melting like snowmen. LOL!
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weather is still crazy..in a good way to my thinking. Master is very creative...and that makes fun fridays all the more fun..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Fantastic game. Sounds like you both had a great deal of fun.
    hugs DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did...we usually do...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Hi Abby, this game sounds like a lot of fun. I like how you can get rid of the least favourite implements with it. :) Wishing you a wonderful time with your grands.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ni Na..been thinking of you...all three of my children were born in December...looking forward to hearing your happy
      news..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. It was fun...Master is great at coming up with new ideas...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. There are advantages to grown children and retirement..besides the obvious...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Ooh I would like this game, I am jealous!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get a pair of dice..or two...wrap them up....a private christmas gift...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. I love the dice game. You should try it with a Doubling dice for extra fun. Have a good Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the dice game. You should try it with a Doubling dice for extra fun. Have a good Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. sounds like fun. I have a set of similar dice I made and it has never been opened once. :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah..sorry about that....don't give up...they are fun for some 'spice'.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete