Monday, November 23, 2015

You're Never Too Old ...

        I had a wonderful week with the grands.  I might be a little biased, but they are great kids, so loving and funny and smart and....LOL.  OK..a lot biased.  We did have lots of fun and made some lovely memories, including letting them each frost a dozen cupcakes with as much icing..of different colors...and decorations as they wanted.  They went straight for a bath when they finished, while grandma cleaned, and wondered 'what was i thinking?'.  The cupcakes were delicious...
       Since today is Monday, Master was ready for maintenance, me...not so much. Maintenance for me, is a love/hate...or more like....need/don't want.  Today, i was really not wanting a hard spanking.  This year, Master has started to 'make-up' a missed spanking.  So, if i am gone for more than a week, i get 2 maintenance spankings when i return.  Such was the case today...much to my dismay.
         I get to Master's, and He is working on the kitchen re-do. We chat a bit, and He tells me to go get ready....meaning naked and kneeling.  It is cool in the house, and once i am naked, i decide to put my coat back on and am walking around the room when Master enters.  He gives me THAT look, and i tell Him i am cold.  He laughs and says, i can take that of that, you will soon be much warmer.  He sits, and waits for me to be kneeling in front of Him.
         He asks me what is up...i tell Him i really do not want a maintenance spanking today.  He tells me that if i can give Him a good reason for not having one today, He will give me a pass.  Now He is a man of His word, so i know it is a good offer, so i spend some time thinking...trying to come with a 'good reason'.  The best i can do is...my head is not in the right place, and i do not think that a spanking will change that, i don't want a maintenance spanking today. He brings His forehead down so that it rests against mine.  He tells me, the less  you want it...the more you need it....and  you really need it today.  I am quiet...He asks if we are going to 'butt heads' on this.  I tell him no...since i have learned that there is at least one person on this earth who can be more stubborn than i am....and He is in the same room as i am.
        He reminds me that there will be 2 maintenance spankings, i remind Him how much i dislike this new rule...He agrees that i do dislike it.  He helps me up and i am over His lap.  He does give me a warm-up, warning that this will be a hard spanking...it is what i need. Too soon the maintenance paddle starts to fly.   After the first 10 or 15, He revs it up, i am trying to be quiet, but i finally take a deep breath and let out the ouching.  He stops after the first 50, for a bit of a rub and some chat, about me distancing while i am away....and seeming to be in a strange mood today.  He tells me 50 more and i can suck His cock before the second spanking.  Fifty more hard ones and i am being very vocal.  
          I get a break and am kneeling and forgetting the pain of the paddling, as i concentrate on His scent and taste....licking and sucking, and getting loss in my effort to please Him. Master tells me to play with myself, to feel my wetness as i continue to suck His cock. I hear Master reminding me that a second spanking needs to happen and to get over His lap.
           ..........I am not a crier...never have been.  Master has been spanking me for....close to 15 years, and i had never cried during a spanking.  He has seen my tears, seen me cry, but never because of a spanking.  Master once said, the one thing that He would like to have happen is to spank me to tears...to the release.  It was not that i was not willing to have it  happen, more that i just could not let it happen.
                      Back to today....I am over Master's lap, and Master tells me to ask Him for a hard second maintenance.  I am quiet for a bit, and i ask for a second maintenance spanking.  I get 2 hard spanks on my thighs....Master asks why He spanked me there.  I tell Him because i did not ask for what He told me to....He tells me to try again.  I do...and get it right this time.  Master then tells me this is going to be a very hard spanking, a spanking for a naughty young lady, and that i should embrace it and let myself be open and let go.....
                     He starts and i feel myself start to tear up.  Master somehow senses it...since i am face down on His lap, He cannot see the tears start...and He encourages me to let go...to let them out.  He is spanking hard, and i am being loud, and it happens....the tears start to flow.  Master stops at 50, He is encouraging me, telling me to let it all out, that the next set will be the hardest one.  It is....and i am sobbing, and saying stop....and finally just laying there crying.  
                        Master is rubbing my back and bottom,  telling me all is fine...As i quiet, He starts to roam, and get my mind on other sensations.  I am now moaning and listening to my wetness, asking for a permission...it is granted....and another....and maybe another...when i say no more...Master replies that He decides that.....finally i am jello, just laying there when Master asks me....
                        "Did you think you were too old to be spanked to tears...that it would never happen?"   I guess i sort of did...but i should have known, since Master came into my life...lots of things that i thought would never happen, are now a part of my life.  I am not sure that being spanked to tears will ever be easy for me....but is certainly is a possibility....

hugs abby

26 comments:

  1. Happy you had a wonderful time with your grands, Abby. Wow...intense time with Master. Spanked to tears is intense and cleansing isn't it. Wishing you a lovely Thanksgiving holiday.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is intense...and was just what I needed. Have a wonderful holiday also...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. I find it very cathartic for a scene to be so intense, be it physically, mentally or both, that I cry. Part of me holds out, a small stubborn streak, I won`t "bend", I can take this, but he knows me well enough, to go that extra yard or mile. Sometimes they are silent tears, other times I sob like a baby for what seems like an eternity. It does not always happen and I know it sounds odd, but it does not always "need" too. I always feel better afterwards and sorry your Boss is right, the more I don`t want it, "fight" mentally, generally the more I absolutely need it. Love and hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment...you are right on all counts.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. You visit to you Grands sounds wonderful Abby. Wow a double maintenance and spanked to tears.
    Happy thanksgiving Abby.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More grand time this weekend....see me smile. Hope you have a lovely holiday...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Spanked to tears very intense and a double maintenance.

    Sounds like you had a brilliant time with your Grandchildren.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....both times were stellar...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Hi Abby, Sounds like a great visit with the grandchildren. I don't cry very often either, maybe though you cried because like you said you weren't in the right place. Not sure how I feel about that, a bit unsettled I think as if maybe he shouldn't have forged ahead, after all it's not as if you say no often. Hope you are okay
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am fine...better than fine. Thanks for your concern. Had i really wanted to not be spank, when He asked me for a reason, all i had to do is say my safeword. No spanking, we would have moved on to other things....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Hi Abby, your time with the grands sounds like so much fun! Baking with kids is awesome, with family it is even better I think. :)
    I am sorry that you had such a hard time finding back to your inner balance, and this time maintenance sounds like a rather rough affair. However I think that he somehow sensed parts of what you needed too, so I am not sure what to make out of the situation. You being jello at the end of the day sounds like a wonderful experience, and maybe being spanked to tears was part of what made the ending so awesome. Hm, I do not know, as I cry easily during a spanking and find a lot of release in that. Wishing you a great week and Happy Thanksgiving.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the great comment. I am hoping that now that the dam has burst, it will be easier to find that release...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. You obviously needed it, abby, and your Master knew it. I am happy for both of you.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.....you are right on both counts.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Abby, this was a very beautiful post. After 15 years, there are still new experiences for you both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...we do manage to keep things fresh and exciting...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Abby, thank you for sharing. I am learning so much from reading your posts. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww....what a wonderful compliment..thank you!!!
      Wishing you a lovely holiday...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. You are intrepid.

    Have a lovely Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...That is a first...Wishing you a wonderful holiday...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. I am happy for your grandmom time.
    But to read rest, was hard, Abby.
    Sooo, he broke you down.
    Just now, I don't like your Master, Abby.
    He is tooo hard on you.
    Or I will say it as I feel it:
    mean. You know, Abby, no one in blogland dare say it .
    But I do .
    What will be next, Abby?

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH my friend....I knew you were not going to like this post. Honestly, if i had wanted to i could have told Him my safe work when He asked for a reason not to spank...and i could have stopped that spanking...or any spanking at any time with that one word. I am not under some magic spell...I love that you are concerned about me...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. You amaze me! I am syre your seat is rubberized! Although the idea of letting go like that sounds wonderful.
    Master seems to get you!
    Glad the grands time was such a blast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure about rubberized...but does seem to be getting firmer. It was a wonderful release....and was a long time coming...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. I second what Minelle said. Golly, all those spanks! I would die!

    I do, however, need "tears". "Let it all out" is one of Dan's stock phrases.

    Way to go!

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping now that the tears have finally be let out, it will be easier to let them fall...
      hugs abby

      Delete